Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Stop That!

Re: ureka!! if you were in charge of DL, what would you do?(regardless of time or mon

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    New E ticket attraction to be built here....Mickey and the Beanstalk. Ride vehicles will be overhead Omnivores and guests will queue in what looks like not-so-happy-valley. How Mickey, Donald, and Goofy come by the beans will be explained while in queue. Once aboard the ride vehicles guests go up and up and up on the vines of the beanstalk; Journey thru the giant land to a Castle and then Encounter Wiley the Giant, and help Mickey and his friends escape....down, down and down the beanstalk. Just at they reach the bottom a giant shadow goes by and then we hear a big thud! Upon exiting the attraction will be a house where guests can see pictures of themselves on the ride.....and if they look up at the ceiling they will see a smiling giant lifting up the roof.
    I think this is an excellent idea!

It's also refreshing change from the old "Disneyland is a Museum: A Laundry List of Things Which Were Closed or Removed" or "Cloning: How All Disney Resorts Should Be the Same."

• DL Nerd

Re: ureka!! if you were in charge of DL, what would you do?(regardless of time or mon

These are a lot of Ideas.
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

• Minion

I'll rubber stamp ALL of TiaDalmaFan's brilliant plans and add:

Mary Poppins Jolly Holiday Tea Garden in Plaza Gardens

Cinderella's Coach in Fantasyland

Sleeping Beauty Castle Diorama re-do in Earle style

Return of Walt's Ice-Cream Parlor

Nautilus Walk-Thru (Motor Boat area?)

Return of Cascade Peak falls

Mary Blair Murals

Walt's version of Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln

Country Bear Jamboree

• Minion

Wink Re: ureka!! if you were in charge of DL, what would you do?(regardless of time or mon

hello every one im a newbi here..and my idea is not for disneyland so much as dca..what if in the hollywood backlot as a cool use of themeing..you have a walk of fame initially begining with a dedication to walt disney,then depending on what they decide to do weather its the 30s era(use hand prints and signatures of disney charecters..) or a more modern twist make it look like ther current hollywood walk of fame,think of the photo ops..and a cool thing would be to have people vote for what charecters to add to the walk.. and on occasion on the big anniversary of a disney animated movie..they add the charecter to the walk and have a big show in the holly wood back lot complete with poparrazi and news cameras,and in this could also be recorded and used on the disney channell and abc,to bring back the nostalgic days of disney when anytime theres a new ride..they used to make a big tv debut for it...but just think about that...and maybe (ill take flack for this one) move toon town to dca considering the era it came from in theory. off shoot it from holly wood backlot update it and make it more of a permanent structure,add in roger rabbits cartoon spin in there as well,along with continueiong the walk of fame through out toon town, and a new ride in toon town would be cool to,im unsure what to use yet ..but if its a charecter meet and greet ya want..add in roger and jessica rabbit, an older mickey(steamboat mickey would be cool.)give goofy and donald that old 30s look) next would be to give dca some shade. i was there in the july 24th thru27th and it was hot.. no one likes to stand around and slow roast in line. and i like the idea of a new hotel the hollywood tower would rock...
    with the ride linked to it
    make it look just like the ride only clean...lol
    what do you guys think?

• Fancy that...

sounds cool but i wouldn't go as far as moving toon town to DCA though(im a semi newbi

• Golden State of Mind

newbi club!
    Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

[quote=techskip;2002233] No more cookie cutter carbon copied transplants from ANYWHERE to ANYWHERE. quote]

wi dont care if rides are copied, cuz ive never been to any other disney park, i just care that theres good rides

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

Mainstreet
    1.Put back in Great Moments with Lincoln (Guh!)

Tomorrowland
    1.Keep Innoventions but give it a total overhaul, I think that Innoventions is a great idea, it just wasn't planned right. Make it far more informative.
    2.Change Autopia to feature electric cars and change some of the scenery.
    3.Take out HISTA and replace it with a Tron show/ride.
    4.Take out Nemo and replace with the old Sub's but with better technology.
    5.Restore the People Movers.
    6.Improve the Grand Canyon diarama.

Fronteirland
    1.Keep the Golden Horseshoe the way it is but add a few different shows, in addition to the current.
    2.Add a few more rides, a few D tickets, that area already has a strong E ticket.
    3.Improve BTMRR, new AA's, clean up the current effects.
    4.Bless BTMRR with holy water.
    5.Davey Crockett show.
    6.Set the Settlers cabin on fire again.

NOS
    1. Take out all but 1 Jack Sparrow, the one hiding across from the auction.
    2.Take out Barbossa
    3.Keep the Davey Jones waterfall but make his speil a warning to the riders not a speil about Sparrow
    4.Make Constance an AA. Everyone loves a recovering alcoholic.
    5.Bring back the NOS dancers that they had when the park opened, I wanna meet Aunt Jemima.
    6.Bring back the Knight on Grad nights.
    7.Bring back HatBox ghost.

Critter Country
    1. Make Pooh more enjoyable, I personally like it, but it doesn't bring many guests in so it must not be liked.

Fantasyland
    1.Build a cafe in the old Skyway station.
    2.Reopen the Castle walk thru, but improve the technology in it.
    3.Have climbers scale the Matterhorn daily during summers.

Toontown
    1.Build the House of Mouse restaurant
    2.Expand Roger Rabbit to be two stories, like it is rumored to have been the original plan.
    Last edited by DarthDucky; 07-30-2007 at 10:37 AM.

•   
    • Blind to His Own Faults

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    New E ticket attraction to be built here....Mickey and the Beanstalk. Ride vehicles will be overhead Omnivores and guests will queue in what looks like not-so-happy-valley.
    (BOLD mine) This seems extremely dangerous. I propose the ride vehicles be Omnimovers.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
    (BOLD mine) This seems extremely dangerous. I propose the ride vehicles be Omnimovers.

Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123