Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Disney Secrets Master

4th of July

Is there or has there been any special 4th of july events at disneyland? If so, any pictures? Thanks! Happy 4th Of July!
    Putting the um in forum. Um...

• insufferable know-it-all

Re: 4th of July

Happy 4th of July!

The park will be as packed as it gets all year. Only New Year's Eve can compare to the crowds that will be there today.

I think possibly they add a little to the end of the fireworks.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Lowering Expectations

Yeah, I read in the OC Register that they are adding a 6-minute patriotic finale to Remember tonight! If anyone happens to be there and videos it, I would be interested to see it.

• Disney Secrets Master

A Big Favor For The 4th of July!

This is a really big favor and it might be too late but nobody will proabably do it anyways. If someone is going or somehow checking the micechat boards who is at disneyland, Can someone please tape the Independence Day Fireworks At Disneyland and then Post the video! Or at least Take Pictures And Post Them! Lots Of Pictures! I Heard That they are suppose to be great! In fact I would love to just see pictures of any of the disneyland fireworks posted on here or videos. But ive already seen the visions fantastic video which is great! Anyways, can someone please post pics or videos of the 4th of july fireworks that are tonight! They should be around 9:40Pm! Thanks! I wish I had Posted This Sooner!

• OM NOM NOM

Re: A Big Favor For The 4th of July!

A patriotic element is being added to 'Remember: Dreams Come True' for Independence Day. No other firework shows will be shown.

Chances are high that I will be working late at the Sun Wheel, but I will try to describe them when I get back!
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

• Disney Secrets Master

Quote Originally Posted by eyes_of_mara
    A patriotic element is being added to 'Remember: Dreams Come True' for Independence Day. No other firework shows will be shown.

Chances are high that I will be working late at the Sun Wheel, but I will try to describe them when I get back!
    Thak You That Would Be Great At least I know Someone would be able to describe them for me! A post earlier took me to a link that said the 4th fireworks at disneyland is the 3rd best one in the country! Wonder Why if ther is nothing that special! Any other 4th of July Things Happening There?

• Disney Secrets Master

Quote Originally Posted by 2DieFR
    Yeah, I read in the OC Register that they are adding a 6-minute patriotic finale to Remember tonight! If anyone happens to be there and videos it, I would be interested to see it.
    Me too!

• Hooterville, USA

I'll be watching DL's fireworks from outside tonight. Blocked out for today.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

I want a video to, so we can see what they do to remember for tonight!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon
    Happy 4th of July!

The park will be as packed as it gets all year. Only New Year's Eve can compare to the crowds that will be there today.

LOVE the hat - hey, down in front!

I'll be inside the HOB @ DTD w/ Lyle Lovett, but plan to run out for abit once the fireworks start. Happy 4th everyone!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon
    Happy 4th of July!

According to the press release on DLRNews.com there will be more to the fireworks. Last year there wasn't anything extra and it wasn't too special. Or at least that is what my mom and I thought.

As for crowds, it probably will be busy! It wasn't even HALF as busy last year on the 4th. (And then on the 5th the tarps went up...)

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas
    I'll be watching DL's fireworks from outside tonight. Blocked out for today.
    YOU and everyone else! It took us so long to get out of the Timon parking lot last year too. No CMs were directing traffic and no one was making a line. So... take your time leaving is all I can say. Last year it became the backup DD parking and probably will again this year.

• Disney Secrets Master

Please!

• Banned User

usually people who video tape have it planned ahead of time..... I know someone has Magic Kingdom's from WDW online.... look for my post in the WDW section.....

Quote Originally Posted by eyes_of_mara
    Actually, there is Here's the press relase from Disneyland:

30 June 2005
    "REMEMBER… DREAMS COME TRUE” FIREWORKS SPECTACULAR HONORS AMERICA'S INDEPENDENCE DAY
    Disneyland in Anaheim will celebrate American independence on July 4th with an extended Independence Day fireworks show: "A Salute to America's Golden Dreams." The show will begin at approximately 9:40 p.m. on Monday, July 4. The Disneyland 50th Anniversary "Happiest Celebration on Earth" continues daily throughout the summer with the most elaborate pyrotechnics in Disneyland history, combined with breakthrough environmentally-friendly air launch technology and a new flight for Tinker Bell

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

Disneyland 4th Fireworks Finale?

Did anyone see this tonight or (better yet) get video??? I just talked to a friend of mine who was working late and saw the patriotic extension and she said it was absolutely amazing this year!
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast