• Better Butter Battle Vic

Blog Entries

Talking Favorite Disneyland Conversations

One of my favorite things about Disneyland is listening to the children and adults who are caught up in the magic, or cast members that really get into their job. On our last trip to Disneyland my daughter was dressed like Alice and went to see her favorite character Ariel. I have always been very impressed by the people who play Ariel as they are usually are very chatty and take time with each child. She had one of the cutest conversations with my daughter that day exclaiming "Alice I think you've had a little bit too much mushroom this time, you look shorter than usual!" My daughter was very tickled by this I thought it was pretty funny as well.
    Last edited by Megastrophy; 07-29-2007 at 10:31 AM.

• Queen Elsa

Re: Favorite Disneyland Conversations

Well I remember last year around Halloween time. I had lunch at Ariel's Grotto and I had on my Capt. Hook shirt and when Jasmine came to my table she look at my shirt and said to me. You know that both Capt. Hook and Jafar are best friends. I was like oh wow that is net but Jafar isn't my favorite and Genie is. She goes will that's good. Another time which wasn't to long ago. I had on the same Capt. Hook shirt on and I when to the Princess Fantasy Faire and before it was my turn to get my picture taken with the Fairy Godmother she saw my shirt and said. Pirates Pirates you like Pirates they are evil. I said I only like Capt. Hook. She goes then who else you like. I told her I like Princess Aurora and Cinderella. Before I could say anymore she saids to me. Well Aurora had 3 fairies doing her dress were I was the only one that did Cinderella's and u like Aurora better well. As u see from my signuature picture of Fairy Godmother she wasn't to happy.

Well, it barely fits in this topic.

Last week my DW and I had dinner at Club 33 for our 5th anniversary. As we came out there was a large group of people gathered around one of the pastel artists, who was doing a portrait of a young Asian couple. Some were giggling and whispering, the couple looked a little confused.

As we joined the crowd, the artist picked up the portrait and turned it around to show to the couple. There were 2 word balloons. The smaller one was empty.

The larger one, from the man in the picture, was asking "Will you marry me?"

She said yes, the crowd broke into applause. They kissed.

The artist started filling in the second balloon.

• That's a lot of look.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombast View Post
    As we joined the crowd, the artist picked up the portrait and turned it around to show to the couple. There were 2 word balloons. The smaller one was empty.

The larger one, from the man in the picture, was asking "Will you marry me?"

She said yes, the crowd broke into applause. They kissed.

The artist started filling in the second balloon.
    Well, that's the cutest thing I ever heard.

• tree huggin' sorcerer

Talking Re: Favorite Disneyland Conversations

lol that's sweet.

• For You!

Okay, this was DisneyWorld, but I thought it was the best line I've ever heard - a dad was walking into the Magic Kingdom with 2 little kids (one in each hand). He looked at someone and said, "if I take 6 aleve every hour, I just might make it through the day." I started laughing hysterically, when I take my kids anywhere, that's how I feel!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!