• Disney Villain Expert

EE/TTMM info needed!

Since me and my parents are going to DL in 4 days, I was wondering if anybody knew anything about Early Entry into FantastyLand and/ or Toontown Morning Madness. They are both part of our package, and any info any of you "DL vets" have would be very helpful for us.

• Senior Minion

Re: EE/TTMM info needed!

Early Entry gets you in up to an hour ahead of when the gates are open to the general public; you have access to Fantasyland and all its rides (except IASW, of course).

Watch your clock, as you'll want to be at the rope to Toontown when they drop it. Then go to City Hall and get a seat as close to the stage as you can. The big 5 parade up with a bunch of other CM's, they do a little routine that lasts, oh, maybe 10-15 minutes or so--it's pretty cute. They then hand out badges to everyone there (making them an "honorary member of Toontown") and then there's some meet and greet. Since the crowds are small for this, you can really get some good interactions with them.

Note that the Main St restaurants won't open until the regular park opening time. So you might want to eat breakfast before you go to the park, or plan to go someplace after Madness.

• A Pirate's Life For Me

Quote Originally Posted by Wotan
    Early Entry gets you in up to an hour ahead of when the gates are open to the general public; you have access to Fantasyland and all its rides (except IASW, of course).
    I believe that StoryBook Land Canal boats are not open during EE. And frequently Buzz Lightyear (in TL) is. If you want to maximize your time, the recommendation remains that you get to the gates 30 minutes before opening. That is 6:30AM in July.

Most people recommend doing Peter Pan first, and then Dumbo, as these are more popular. After that you might want to hit Alice and the Mad Tea Party.

Toontown will normally open during July at 9AM, and thus TTMM will start at 8AM.
    Last edited by HydroGuy; 07-04-2005 at 10:01 PM.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Early Entry and Mickey's Toontown Madness are offered on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday....

As mentioned above... EE is at 7 AM, and then Madness is at 8 AM. If you can time it right, do it on TWO different days, so you can be at Toontown right at 8 AM (or even a bit early).
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Hooterville, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer
    Early Entry and Mickey's Toontown Madness are offered on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday....

As mentioned above... EE is at 7 AM, and then Madness is at 8 AM. If you can time it right, do it on TWO different days, so you can be at Toontown right at 8 AM (or even a bit early).
    Take Darkbeer's advice on doing it over 2 days. You're going to be there 4 days, you can cover quite a bit with E.E.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Disney Villain Expert

Okay, thank you all for the information, and I hope everything goes well....

What attractions are open during Early Entrance?

• A Pirate's Life For Me

Quote Originally Posted by BenG
    What attractions are open during Early Entrance?
    Mosty everything in FantasyLand except for StoryBook Land. I understand Casey Jr and Small World are usually not open either. Buzz LY in TL is usually open.