Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• The 3D Efect.

Snow White ride change

Well a little bit. Last night I when to DL for a little bit and I when on the Snow White ride. As I was going into the part were the Queen turns into the witch she didn't turn around and it look like a new Queen AA. I took a picture of it to show you all.

I don't know if anyone else has reported this yet or not. If they have I'm sorry.

• Minion

Re: Snow White ride change

omg i hope it was just broken, ill check august 6th, hopefully someone can go before that.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Well the old hag she turned into always gave me the creeps so hopefully she stays as is! This seriously is the creepiest ride at the park IMO.

• The 3D Efect.

I be going back to DL the whold day on Aug. 4th so I hope I will get to go back on it.

• Man of Logic and Reason

I have a hunch that's just a stand in if the other is broken.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Yeah it's probably just broken. I saw the same thing a few weeks ago when I went on the attraction. Worse comes to worse, you could ask a CM about it.

• Shubisha

how does it break though.. it's just an old hag figurine on a swivel. it's not an AA. when the swivel breaks, they leave it facing approaching cars like this one is set up.

• A Honorary Autobot

I've mentioned this previously in prior posts, but I was caught off guard about two months ago, when in the portion of the ride where you (as Snow White) is fleeing through the enchanted forest, the grimacing trees suddenly have their hollowed faces light up (eyes and mouth) and the branches swing down at your head. Obviously, their not anywhere within reach, but to see the trees animated seemed like a totally new effect!

Has anybody else noticed this, or having I not been paying attention to a ride that is quite possibly 100x's more frightening to small children than anything the Haunted Mansion is?

• Minion

That color is unacceptable for the character, even as a temporary fix. Completely unacceptable.

• Shubisha

it's a flash picture. colors for dark rides are not meant to be seen under flash

• The 3D Efect.

Yeah I was having alot of trouble last night with my camera. For some reason it doesn't take good pictures in dark. I can post pictures of Fantasmic to show you all the onces that some what turn out ok.

• Knight that says Nee!!

Quote Originally Posted by merlinjones View Post
    That color is unacceptable for the character, even as a temporary fix. Completely unacceptable.
    When under a "black light" the colors will look fine.

• now that i see you ♥

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rustymuscle View Post
    I've mentioned this previously in prior posts, but I was caught off guard about two months ago, when in the portion of the ride where you (as Snow White) is fleeing through the enchanted forest, the grimacing trees suddenly have their hollowed faces light up (eyes and mouth) and the branches swing down at your head. Obviously, their not anywhere within reach, but to see the trees animated seemed like a totally new effect!

Has anybody else noticed this, or having I not been paying attention to a ride that is quite possibly 100x's more frightening to small children than anything the Haunted Mansion is?
    I haven't been on it in years. If I go this weekend, I am definitely going to ride.
    The dark rides on the left side of the castle are pretty freakin' scary, IMO. Pinnochio is mildy disturbing, what with the talking cigar Indians and the frighteningly large old man talking about how you are 'making an a*s of yourself', and Snow White...wow....Yeah, definitely gonna hafta go on it my next trip!
    dreams. come. true.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustymuscle View Post

Hmmm, now that you mention it, I seem to recall this being a feature I noticed the first time I rode the Paris version of the attraction, noting that it made the ride through that area much more frightening when compared with the non-moving trees in the original version. Or maybe I'm just completely misremembering all around!

• Minion

>>it's a flash picture. colors for dark rides are not meant to be seen under flash<<
    >>When under a "black light" the colors will look fine.<<

Q: How does all-Barbie pink turn into midnight blue dress with purple sleeves or a black cape with blood-red lining (from lavender?) under a black light?

A: It doesn't.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast