Okay, Armchair Imagineers...
Here's a challenge for you.
A new Disneyland Christmas Parade entitled "Christmas Dreams Come True".
First, a couple ground rules. Mickey and four of the other Fab Six (Minnie, Donald and Daisy) must be on the second float (the first after the introductory float) and Santa must be the last float, with Mrs. Claus next to last. Also, somewhere in the parade, you must have the following:
- The Toyland Band.
- All the Princesses together on a float. Their Princes and support characters can be included.
- A float all of the Magical characters (Tink, the good fairies from Sleeping Beauty, other Disney Fairies and the Blue Fairy).
- A float from Goofy's Candy Company with Das Goof, Pluto, Chip and Dale.
- The Gingerbread People and Snowmen.
- Woody, Buzz and Jessie from Toy Story on their float along with Pinocchio and Pan.
So, put your thinking ears on and start imagineering!