Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

Re: A KC Trip Report: Sunday, July 29th (feat: Nemo, Pirates, Toon Town and More)

Yay! A Kuzcochik trip report!

Like everyone else has posted, you guys look like you're having so much fun. You have a terrific sense of humor too! The Nemo pics are great. Can't wait for the rest!

• Defying gravity

Re: A KC Trip Report: Sunday, July 29th (feat: Nemo, Pirates, Toon Town and More)

Cute TR!!! I had no idea those hidden Nemos were in line. Is there a set number of number that you are supposed to find?

• i FOUND nemo!!

thanks for a great trip report!!!! :]
    "behind the orange curtain it's not so bad"

• Banned User

What? No Alice and hatter pics?

• living to haunt

What a wonderful trip report. It is getting harder to find original ways to post a TR, but you found one. I love the candids. THANK YOU for the tip about counting Nemo's in line. We are going in December with the 3 grandkids and that will at least keep them slightly busy! Can't wait to see the rest!
    "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral."
    --- Walt Disney

Member of MiceChat Gold!

Lover of the Haunted Mansion and
    Nightmare Before Christmas

Dreaming of Pirates!

Still waiting to go to my first meet

• Directly directed

Lovin' this so far! Not that I've even rode Nemo yet, but the little Nemo's in line are so cool! I had no idea they existed, not that I would, but still. Great pics!

• Minion

Great report! I saw one of those hidden nemos once and thought I was going crazy.

Now that I know there's more I need to go find the rest!

• Banned User

So, KC. Did you get a picture with Alice and wearing the shirt?

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Sorry folks... been having computer difficulties (I'm house sitting and the comp i have access to is a mac and is therefor evil!!)
    Anyway... some quick notes:

Melonballer: I *heart* the Studio shirts!! They are made of awesome (and now 25% off at your local Disney Store )

Kickcows: She wants to make a bunch more of them actually with all kinds of different characters (she's going to end up making me an Animaniacs one) If you want to PM me I can give you her contact info and you might be able to commission her for one (I know she'd love the business) ^_^

DisneyPrincess4590: I don't know if there's a set number or if there's even a real reason for them... we never got to ask any CMs about them.

MouseinPhilly: I know right? I usually have a ton of Alice or Hatter pics but sadly we only saw them that once in the morning and they were in the middle of doing things w/ the Band so we didn't have a chance to snag a pic. Lame, I know. I'll have to make up for it some other time.

Okkay, so just be patient people. I'll try to post the rest of the pics later tonight or tomorrow ^_^

Great TR. I love all the pics.
    I haven't experienced Nemo yet, but I keep hearing don't wait more than an hour.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

•   
    • Senior Minion

I had no idea there were hidden Nemo's in the line, mostly because there is this long line that covers the whole are up ...

Very fun trip report here and I enjoyed the group pictures especially.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Okkay here we go, people. Sorry for the delay.

Where were we last? Oh right, I beat Julie at Buzz and we weren't paying attention to Scott's score.
    we decided to pay a visit to Toontown.. I'm really not sure why.

We had talked about riding Roger but the line was long and we were impatient so we played around for a while.
    "You can keep waiting forever, that Trolley's never going to come" (apologies to Mr. Sparrow for messing w/ his lines :P)

All right, here are some of my favorite staged pics ever:

Scott tried to stop the rampage of Julie and the Jolley Trolley

I'm just trying to hang on.. or help Scott, I'm not sure which

The unfortunate concequences (people actually stopped what they were doing to see what we were doing here.. most of them laughed)

All that's left of Scott

Some random shots around Toon Town

The other set of very staged photos... (I have issues okkay and I think I'm a lot funnier than I am ^_~)

Scott's driving leads to disaster again

Trying to explain his way out of it

Leaving a note was the right thing to do ^_^

We decided to hang out a Mickey's house for a bit
    I look 10 yrs old in this pic :P

United States Canada Mexico Panama (it was a very Animaniacs weekend)

Julie tried to find Zen

I tried to stay warm

And Scott zoned in front of the TV (so it was just like being at home ^_~)

Not sure what i'm doing here...

This mirror always freaks me out

I got stuck and Scott tried to help me out

It's fun to recycle... please ignore the fact that there was no plastic bin :P

I think so Brain, but where are we going to find a duck and a hose at this hour?

See my Comic Con report to see why Julie hates luggage

He probably said something mean to deserve this

After Mickey's house we checked the Roger line again and ended up playing with the cameras some more

We have a very weird relationship :P

Okkay, only a little bit more left folks. It should be up soon. ^_^

• Wyatt's Mommy

Scott is perturbed that you posted the trip report he's been begging for here and no where else.
    I had to sign up for an account here because I checked our website stats and we got something like over 8,000 hits from a mystery link at MiceChat. I figured it was you but it made me veeeeeery curious, so I caved. Now I have an account. (We're renewing our passes this Sept. as anniversary gifts, btw.)

LOVE the trip report- lots of laughing going on over here. My trip report on LJ will be a veritable yawn-fest in comparison.

*HUGS*

PS: You're damn right about the bracelet. I can't/won't 'mass produce' them (legalities and whatnot) but if anyone wants one, I'd be happy to help 'em out and make a few more. *looks around cautiously for the big-D lawyers*
    And, also, have you decided what you want on your bracelet?

• Banned User

Kuscochik, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

• Defying gravity

This is such a cute and creative picture.

And...horse_bunny, welcome to Mice Chat!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast