Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

Re: A KC Trip Report: Sunday, July 29th (feat: Nemo, Pirates, Toon Town and More)

Kuzcochik, once again your trip report writing skills leave me in a state of shock and awe. And I mean that in the best of ways. This update was sooooo much fun to read! It's very apparent that you and your friends really enjoy visiting Disneyland. I wish I could get my friends to do staged photos. They're all boring compared to your companions. And many thanks to horse_bunny for being an accomplice to your adventures!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post
    All that's left of Scott

Leaving a note was the right thing to do ^_^
    These two pics are my favorites! Leaving a note...LOL!!! I love it!!! Thanks again for a wonderful trip report!

• Wyatt's Mommy

Re: A KC Trip Report: Sunday, July 29th (feat: Nemo, Pirates, Toon Town and More)

Aww, thank you for the warm welcome, DisneyPrincess4590! The picture of Kuzcochik and me actually stemmed from an original that my hubby took of me a few months ago. . . The lighting and angle is much better in this one, imho:

But things are ALWAYS better with friends. Especially Kuzcochik - she brings out the best in me (or worst, depending on your opinion).

Thanks also to Armadillo4 for the warm welcome, too!

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Great pics KC. Your sense of humor always makes your TR the best! Nice work.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Allright, here be the final piece of the Trip Report... only took me a week!!!

Some notes:

Horse_Bunny: Oops you found me :P In my defence though for the first part of last week I only had access to a few sites. Micechat was one of them and LJ wasn't Plus I figured you wouldn't mind the hits and I dunno, I get more responces here :P

But welcome to the madness.... just what you and I need right, another site to be a part of. Glad you're enjoying this

MouseinPhilly: I think so MouseinPhilly, but if Jimmy Cracks corn and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?

Princess4590: Like Horse_bunny said, it was just a rip off of one of her earlier ideas :P

Armadillo4: You flatter me too much! Thank you (I can always use an ego boost ) I dunno, I tend to go picture crazy at Disneyland, probably cause i don't get to go there as much as some people.

Okkay, so here is the final installment...

Disneyland after dark, well at Dusk really.

We ventured into Fantasyland, Alice in Wonderland bound, but the stopped Catepillar's and the concerned looking CMs told us it had gone 101. So we decided to take a spin on the tea cups instead.

What's the Hatter with You? (Total inside joke but I love the pic)

You can learn a lot of things from the Flowers (esp. in the month of June) but in July you have to tell them secrets first)

I'm pretty sure she didn't know I was trying to eat her head... it's what I do

Unsuspecting cups

We dubbed the journey Tea Cups Part 3: At Whirls End... we need lives really :P

Scott was prepared to spin

Julie had the camera ready

A Nemo sub monorail passed by and we were off

I feared for my life (probably the hottest pic of me ever )

Meanwhile the carrousel was out of control!!! (like this shot hasn't been done 6 thousand times)

There was a brief fight over who got to pull the Sword from the Stone

Then we all took our own approaches to it

I tried to channel the magic of Disney

Scott used brute strength

And finally Julie just gave up :P

The best place to find the ghosts of Disneyland is in well lit areas

I like this once cause it looks like I'm being sucked away and Julie looks kinda evil

Sadly Julie fell in a well a short time later (these pics should so be in the opposite order c'est la vie)

Not sure if she's helping me or pushing me in (i love the look on the face of the little girl behind Julie :P)

Scott and I dorking around near Snow White's Grotto (I think I was singing along)

Being Princesses... though we totally cast our own pale as pale can be halos

I swear we really do like each other just never in pictures

OMG!! What's this? Smiling and acting like we enjoy each other's company. Holy Cow!!

It's so sad and lonely wishing well... longing for someone you'll never see (I'm pretty sure our wishes had something to do with Rob Paulsen, but that's a totally different story )

Dynamic shot by Kuzcochik!! Strangely they look super-imposed though

Look all the way to the left. As we were leaving a rat was in with the fireworks crowd. The CMs were trying to keep people away from him... I named him Remy cause I'm creative like that :P

Speaking of Remy... I love this window so much. There's so much movement that it makes the windows they did for the 50th look bad in comparison

After some quick shopping we hopped back the tram bound for the Timmy lot
    So very tired

Couldn't stay awake for long!

We're cool.. just like Timon ^__^

Random night shot of DCA from the parking lot (sadly there was no DCA to our day ) I like this pic just cause it's a random view of Paradise Pier that you don't see much

And finally, there's one room with a light on in TOT that I had never noticed before.
    I wonder if Tower is like Motel 6.. you know they'll leave the light on

And that is it for this Trip Report my friends. Thanks so much for sticking with me and for all the awesome comments. They make me feel all warm and squishy inside... either that or I sat in something (oh Animaniacs, you've invaded my brain).

Also... there is a video podcast to come of our crazy Disney misadventures. I'll post the link once it's up in case anyone wants to check it out.

Later ^_^

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Like I said. Your sense of humor makes your TRs so special. Nice work!

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Love the pics, KC, they make me laugh!! You guys are silly!!!

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

RoyalDisneyFan: Thank you so much ^_^ I do what I can
    Dan - Tasmic: Ha, yeah we're kinda crazy... not going to lie. Heck, there's photographic proof ^_^

• All you need is LOVE

thanks for sharing

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

KC, thanks for finishing your fun trip report! I read it during a break at work and it left me in a good mood for the rest of the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post
    Also... there is a video podcast to come of our crazy Disney misadventures.
    Ah! *the light bulb just went off* I thought horse_bunny and her hubby looked familiar. And I assumed I had seen them in one of your earlier trip reports. But I recognize them from one of their video podcasts earlier this year--a Disneyland trip that included Rockin' Space Mountain. I think I found the podcast while googling for Rockin Space Mountain trip report. It was very impressive (excellent job horse_bunny!). I can't wait to see what you guys do for this trip.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Armadillo4 View Post
    KC, thanks for finishing your fun trip report! I read it during a break at work and it left me in a good mood for the rest of the day.

Ah! *the light bulb just went off* I thought horse_bunny and her hubby looked familiar. And I assumed I had seen them in one of your earlier trip reports. But I recognize them from one of their video podcasts earlier this year--a Disneyland trip that included Rockin' Space Mountain. I think I found the podcast while googling for Rockin Space Mountain trip report. It was very impressive (excellent job horse_bunny!). I can't wait to see what you guys do for this trip.
    Seriously Armadillo4, that's the coolest thing I've heard in a while!! Thank you so much ^_^

And yeah, Horse_bunny and her hubbie are the "in"famous Horse and Rabbit of Horseandrabbit.com. The rockin' one is one of my favorite actually. This trip.. well you've seen the pic so you've seen the gist of it, but it should be up soon (i'm excited cause I haven't seen it yet either) ^_^

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Ze podcast is here... in case anyone wanted to see it.

Just click this link: http://www.horseandrabbit.com/Play/harc/index.html (It's the very first p-cast Epi 26)

Later!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Dude, that podcast was totally awesome!

Ok, I was trying to channel my inner-Crush, but that CM in the podcast did it SO much better! What a hoot! Your friends have a great talent with producing these podcasts. The musical selections alone were captivating and spot on. Thanks for sharing!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123