Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Early Entry Question

Couple of questions about early entry. First what days is early entry offered? Also, you only get early entry with a 3-day hopper or more or if you are staying on property correct?

Thanks
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• Adventurer Slash Explorer

Re: Early Entry Question

I thought early entry was only if your staying in a park hotel? Like, Disneyland Hotel or the Grizzly one. I'm sure there are more, but that's all I know of.

Sorry, that's all I know. I've read about it though. I think early entry days are on the disneyland site somewhere...

• Minion

Monday, tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, are the early entry days. You get one early entry if you get a 3+ day park hopper pass, does not matter where you are staying.
    If you are staying at a DL resort hotel, you have early entry every day it is offered.

• Once A Skip Always A Skip

Early entry is offered Mondays and Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

It is offered to all guests staying on Disney peoperty as well as a few "Good Neighbor" Hotels. You have to have your resort I.D to participate. Early entry is available one hour before posted opening time and is available with 2 day hoppers and above.

Early entry features a limited amount of attractions open to you, including all of Fantasyland, Space Mountain, Buzz and occasionally The Nemo Subs.

Hope that helps!
    -"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food."

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanSkippa View Post

It is offered to all guests staying on Disney peoperty as well as a few "Good Neighbor" Hotels. You have to have your resort I.D to participate. Early entry is available one hour before posted opening time and is available with 2 day hoppers and above.

Early entry features a limited amount of attractions open to you, including all of Fantasyland, Space Mountain, Buzz and occasionally The Nemo Subs.

Hope that helps!
    I am pretty sure it has to be a 3 day parkhopper or longer. I do know if you are staying at one of the Disney Hotels you can get it every day early entry is offered. I have never heard of any 'good neighbor hotels' being able to offer it. Please tell us which hotels other than those onsite have it. Thanks.

• Steamboat Willie

Is early entry available to annual pass holders?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Turp View Post
    If you stay at one of the Disney Hotels.

• Minion

Hope that helps!
    Actually, Good Neighbor Hotels are NOT included in the EE every day available thing, only the resort hotels (Disneyland Hotel, GCH, and PP.) If you stay on property, you need your room charge card to get in. Room keys don't work as people keep them after they leave to try and use it later.

EE is available on 3 day hoppers (not 2).

EE features MOST of Fantasyland, but not all (IASW isnt always open, nor is Storybook Canal boats.)
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Turp View Post
    Like pratt said, but our APs expire this Sunday so we are going to buy 3 day hoppers, use the EE, and then apply the hoppers to new APs. Which brings up another question, if my AP says it expires on 08/05/07 can I still get in that day?
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    I am pretty sure it has to be a 3 day parkhopper
    Without reavealing my seceret identity, I work at one of the resort Hotels. it doesn't have to be a 3 day hopper, you only need your resort ID. When I said all of Fantasyland, I should have mentioned it usually all of the Dark rides, Dumbo and the Carousel. The Good Neighbor Hotels, may not be included in EE every day, but they are included. as to which ones...I have no idea, I didn't ask.
    -"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food."

• Frrrrrrunkis~!

I'm staying at the Best Western Park Place in the near future and from what I can gather I get early entry with the park hopper I got in the package.

Quote Originally Posted by DLandFansAZ View Post
    If my AP says it expires on 08/05/07 can I still get in that day?
    If your pass says it expires on the 5th, then yes you can get in on the 5th, if you were renewing it you'd have to renew by that day to get a price break. However, if you are indeed staying at one of the resort Hotels (or appropriate GN hotel), your next early entry day won't be untill Monday.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Thanks for the info everyone.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DLandFansAZ View Post
    Which brings up another question, if my AP says it expires on 08/05/07 can I still get in that day?
    Yes
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Minion

Without reavealing my seceret identity, I work at one of the resort Hotels. it doesn't have to be a 3 day hopper, you only need your resort ID. When I said all of Fantasyland, I should have mentioned it usually all of the Dark rides, Dumbo and the Carousel. The Good Neighbor Hotels, may not be included in EE every day, but they are included. as to which ones...I have no idea, I didn't ask.
    None of the Good Neighbor Hotels get EE as a special, but if you purchase a 3 day hopper, it doesn't matter if you stay at a GNH or in the back of your car, you get get one EE during your visit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast