Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Ever OWNED somebody at Disneyland?

Okay, I thought this might be a fun thread. Ever had an annoying guest bothering you in line, and you totally embarassed them? They are moments of glory. Here, I'll go first. 2 stories:

I was at HM with my best friend, and there was a huge group of pre-teens on the ride with us. Starting with the elevator and on, they kept screaming continuously...seriously, you couldn't hear anything, and your ears were in an excruciating amount of pain. My friend and I tried to out-scream them and tell them to shut up, but it didn't work- "NO! AHHHH!!!". So when we got to the graveyard, I knocked on the back of one of their doombuggies...boy they shut up quick after that. Haha.

Second story happened recently on Pirates. My boyfriend and I were in the second row. In front was an elderly woman and I think her daughter, and behind us were these two boys...who, starting in the Blue Bayou, made extremely loud farting noises. It was rather disrespectful for the woman in front I felt, and disrespectful to the rest of the boat and Walt Disney. They continued all the way through the talking crossbones (really not cool), and down the two waterfalls. Finally, I came up with something that would sound politically correct. I turned around and addressed one of the boys. "How old are you?" I asked. "Thirteen." "Ah, well, that explains a lot then." And I turned around. The idiots didn't make a sound the rest of the trip. Man, that felt good.

So, any takers?

Re: Ever OWNED somebody at Disneyland?

This really isn't an Owned story but I kinda wish I had owned this woman. I was on Grizzly River Run in DCA and of course, it broke down. I explained to her that this was the 3rd time we've tried to ride the attraction today because it broke down the other two times as well.

So of course, being an irrational person, this woman starts freaking out, "OH MY GOD!!! YOU GUYS ARE CURSED!!! DEAR GOD!! If you are listening God, please make this ride start up again!" ... ~silence~ ... "God, are you listening to me??" ...~silence~... "If you don't start answering my prayers I'm gonna start PRAYING TO SATAN!!!!"

At this point tears streamed down her face and I was contemplating holding her head under the water. I have to say she scarred my younger sister for a good 10 minutes after we finally got off the ride.
    Last edited by Plazzy; 07-05-2005 at 09:46 PM.

• Minion

I had a similar group in front of me on HM and did the same thing on the way down to the graveyard. I heard a quick yelp from the 3 girls in the doombuggy and not a peep after. The unfortunat thing is the speakers on my buggy was broken, so all I had to hear was them screaming there lungs off for most of the ride!

Ya know, its fun when everyone screems in the elivator during the hanging, but after that its not cool.

I also had a rude group in POTC with me who yelled at the Blue Bayou guest's "Whats for dinner! I want some! Throw me a bread roll!". I eat there often and when I pay 25+$ a place, I dont want kids yelling at me. Later on during the ciry sceen, they started splashing water on all the charactors. Im sure the electronics did not like that. I was rather steaming at that time but said nothing. They were older teens that looked like they wanted an excuse to do some damage to some people. I was hoping some hidden camera on the ride would catch them or something so security would take care of them, but nothing happened.

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

A While back while at a local park here in Nor Cal I was with a Friend from the Air Force and we were at a restaurant eating lunch. This group of Philipino's started speaking 'toward' us in Tagolog, and laughing, just being rude.

My Friend, just back FROM the Philipinnes, answers them in PERFECT Tagolog basically telling them to go do something with their mothers. He was a Translator for the military, and Tagalog was one of 5 languages he spoke.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• Smells like beer

I OWN everybody all the time! One time I owned this guy so bad he started crying, in ya face, owned!
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by LightBeer
    I OWN everybody all the time! One time I owned this guy so bad he started crying, in ya face, owned!
    How old are you?

• Smells like beer

Quote Originally Posted by gibbage
    How old are you?
    Old enough to know that people who talk about being "Owned" are silly.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find

• 3Ls:Law Lost & disneyLand

Old enough to know that people who talk about being "Owned" are silly.
    Wow, now that's 0WN@GE

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

One time I went there, and during the fireworks Shaquille O'Neal stood right in front of my brother. So I tapped him on the shoulder and said "excuse me, my brother is right behind you and can't see the fireworks." And he said "I'm sorry, did I give you the impression that I cared? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that." And he just snubbed me. So I put my brother on my shoulders, then suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn around and here is Ross Perot and he says "Now excuse me there sonny, but I can't see the fireworks there because you just put that young whippersnapper on you shoulders!" I looked at him and said, "well maybe if your presidential campaign wasn't such a Joke I would care" (Own Number 1) So suddenly he takes out a crow bar and the entire crowd screams. I hand my little brother over to my parents and take out my brass knuckles and said "Whaddya got old man?" and he said "Pain!"

So we started going at it, he kept missing his hits with the crow bar, but I got a few good hits with my brass knuckles. Then suddenly he hit me in the back and kept going at it. My Brass knuckles fell off and I heard Shaq say "hey kid!" I looked up, and shaq passed me a basket ball so I took it and started bouncing it against Ross Perot's face until it was covered in blood. Then I got him laying on his back and I raised the ball up and said "Here's what I think of your third party system!" (own number 2) And I slammed him unconcious. Afterwards Shaq apoligzed for being so rude and invited me back to his house for a few,I will never forget that.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• Smells like beer

You had me at Shaq.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find

• ...the legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tui
    One time I went there, and during the fireworks Shaquille O'Neal stood right in front of my brother....
    Dork.
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Well its true!! I swear on the Koran!
    What an idiot....

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

though I guess im not muslim, so me swearing on the Koran actually doesnt really mean anything now that I look at it.
    What an idiot....

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Wow, you gained a lot from that, didn't you?

• Minion

I wish I had the chance to "own" someone at Disneyland.

You had me at Shaq.
    You had me at "You".

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast