Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

A Summer Day in the Parks: Fantasmic, All-American College Band, Princesses and more

I would love to write a proper trip report, but my writing tends to be straightforward and dry. And after reading some of the recent reports--creatively written by fun MiceChatters--I figured I'd spare you the horror of my blandness and just share some pictures. These were actually taken a couple weeks ago and are in no particular order.

Fantasmic
    July 21, 10:30pm show - from a seating area about 30 feet left of the main control booth.

This stunt work is pretty amazing...

Trying to get pictures of the characters on the Mark Twain is difficult. I need to work on my technique a lot. Guess that means I have to go back to the park again for practice. Here are a couple of photos that are dark but at least aren't too blurry.

Remember...Dreams Come True Fireworks
    Just a few photos of the fireworks taken from the ROA seating area.

Seeing the fireworks from ROA was definitely an odd perspective, but still wonderful to see. You can click on any of the photos above to go to my Flickr set with even more photos.

Back in a little bit with some daytime pictures, including the All-American College Band (I became a big fan), Princesses and more!

• Banned User

Re: A Summer Day in the Parks: Fantasmic, All-American College Band, Princesses and m

Those are great photos of Fantasmic! But Peter looks so grown up and..big in the middle. Hmmm...

And did you say "All-American College Band"? We lost our All-American band and orchestra at WDW years ago. I am glad DL still holds on to one such summer traditions... lost at WDW.

• Still lost in Neverland

Re: A Summer Day in the Parks: Fantasmic, All-American College Band, Princesses and m

Awesome photos of both Fantasmic and the Fireworks, both of which are very hard to capture. You did a good job. And your comment about coming back to Disneyland to practice was very good. See you can make witty comments, just keep posting and practicing and you will be a pro in no time. Just look at the pictures as you post them and the captions will come all on their own. It's part of the Magic.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Banned User

Wonderful photos! I think you sell yourself short on the writing part...I think you write quite well!!!

• Evaporate, tall person!

I live in the Inland Empire of Southern California..
    Blog Entries

Those are great pictures! You did a great job!

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

Thanks for the encouragement and kind words everyone. I appreciate you taking the time to look at this thread and pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Those are great photos of Fantasmic! But Peter looks so grown up and..big in the middle. Hmmm...

And did you say "All-American College Band"? We lost our All-American band and orchestra at WDW years ago. I am glad DL still holds on to one such summer traditions... lost at WDW.
    Thanks TDLFAN! I knew about the All-American College Band in previous years, but never bothered to stop to listen to them until this summer. Wow. I really enjoy their various sets throughout the day. As I get older, I find that I'm watching the entertainment offerings in the parks more and more. It's a part of the theme parks that I've neglected in the past and am now making up for lost time. LOL!

All-American College Band
    At Sleeping Beauty Castle - 4:45pm set

Royal Coronation Ceremony at the Princess Fantasy Faire
    They sure make you work hard to find the Princesses in the park. Well, there's always the Parade of Dreams and Ariel in King Triton's Garden, but otherwise you have to trek back to the Fantasyland Theatre to catch a glimpse.

One more batch of pictures coming up, including the Mary Poppins Street Show and some photos from DCA.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Those Fantasmic pictures are awesome! You did a great job with the characters on the Mark Twain. For the record, that's my favorite Jasmine!

Great pics!

• Wonderful World

Some of the best fantasmic pictures pics I have ever seen on mice chat. Great work.
    I'm back MiceChat

Those are the best Fantasmic photos I have ever seen. Band photos are really fun and the Princess Faire looks like it is fun too.

• Princess Aurora Fan

awesome pictures! I love the princess ones and Fantasmic
    ~Princess Aurora at Heart~

• Don't mess with the duck!

Wow, those are fabulous pictures!

• WDW Fant! Premiere Cast

Love the Mickey pictures in Fant! especially Sorcerer. He's usually so hard to capture that clearly!

f! pics are great.

i REALLY like the all american band pics! you captured the energy perfectly with you pics!

i look forward to the rest of the TR!

kingdom hearts <3er

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Kudos on the amazing Fantasmic shots!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Really great pictures.
    Look forward to seeing the ones from your next "practice session"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast