Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Re: Favorite "Parade Of Dreams" Moment

Well everytime I wear my Mad Hatter hat on they are always saying things to me. Like the last time I had it on. Mad Hatter looks around and he saw me with my Hatter hat on and he said. Now there is a guy that has teaste. Or another time Hatter is saying his lines of "No room No room" exsept for that person over there. Alice say were and Hatter goes there. Then Alice said why he is imposter. Hatter goes oh I like him what imposter. That was so funny.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Quote Originally Posted by JosephTNielsen View Post
    My favorite moment is when the floats come to a stop, the music slows down, and all of a sudden it fades into Walt's, "To all who come to this happy place, WELCOME!," speech. Then everybody starts dancing. I love it! I just got chills thinking about it!
    I get chills just thinking about that part. Such a wonderful parade. Love the show stops and the "Welcome" theme.

• Shablagoo!

I really enjoy the entire parade. Usually when I go to Disneyland I watch the parade once per trip. After I viewed Parade of Dreams the first time, I watched it on its next 2 perfromances before it went on hiatus for the Christmas Fantasy Parade. My favorite unit is probably Pinochio, though if it is still there next time I am I hope to view a show stop with the Lion King.

• Princess Aurora Fan

It has to be the welcome part with the princesses! Princess Aurora's dress is so pretty. I love that part with the ribbons and the speech and song!
    ~Princess Aurora at Heart~

• Queen Elsa

I think I've seen all the float show stops and my favorites are Cinderella/Mickey float,Ariel's,Lion King's & Alice's. My favorite part on Cinderella's is when or did not anymore. But when Snow White will go off from the float skipping along with ether her Prince or with Dopey or Doc. But like I said I haven't seen her do it send they took out the Prince from there. Ariel's is cause when her float goes up and how she make her fins move in mid air. Lion King is the girls on the ropes and as for Alice. It's just the fun that she Hatter and the Queen of Hearts do to each other on there makes u laugh at them.

• Shubisha

i love when the fairies really get into messing with each other. if they're really going at it one day it's quite entertaining =D

i also love Fifi, and when she plays with Lumierre... rhino interaction is awesome.. flowers sprinting down the street and leaping into the air is sweet too but they don't do it anymore :/

and when the original alternate diamond card came around and did his comical ending to the acrobat showstop, i laughed my head off the first time I saw it =D

• Creative Director

No doubt, the banner routine at the end of the show stop. Classic Disney...always gets me.
    Can't go wrong with a banner routine.

• Creative Director

Quote Originally Posted by almandot View Post

i also love Fifi, and when she plays with Lumierre... rhino interaction is awesome.. flowers sprinting down the street and leaping into the air is sweet too but they don't do it anymore :/
    what do you mean they don't do it anymore...the high jumping?

I just came back from the resort a week or two ago, and I noticed that the fish kite girls (in which there is supposed to be three of them) were hardly out. One day, maybe two came out. None the rest of the time, and I saw the parade everyday of the 4 days I was there. Wonder if it is just issues with the cast, perhaps time to recast or remount. I don't know...
    I also noticed quite a bit during those 4 days of a number of performers being in and out.

Other than that, the heat during the summer seems to wear the cast down. Certain roles are just not as energetic and animated at times, which I can understand due to the heat.

Oh, and I miss the Princes. They NEED to get the Princes back...pronto!!!
    That float just seems so empty without them...what is it with the Princes always getting the shaft at Disneyland, yet they are a constant presence at WDW, TDR, and DLP? hmmmmm...
    You telling me SoCal isn't crawling with good looking guys looking for an entertainment gig...?

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tcsnwhite View Post
    Oh, and I miss the Princes. They NEED to get the Princes back...pronto!!!
    That float just seems so empty without them...what is it with the Princes always getting the shaft at Disneyland, yet they are a constant presence at WDW, TDR, and DLP? hmmmmm...
    You telling me SoCal isn't crawling with good looking guys looking for an entertainment gig...?
    i agree, they should bring the Princes back!! It's not the same without the Princes!! It just seems so BLAH without them.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Unless it was the Main Street Electrical Parade or Party Gras, I avoid the parades - just too many people.....

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

My favorite moment is when it's over...

• I'm not really here

Our favorite is the Alice float. The characters are all so very into their roles and they ham it up with people very well. Last time we were there, Alice had a slight wardrobe problem as the front of her petticoats came loose and was dragging on the ground. She did an excellent job including that into her act, making jokes with the Mad Hatter and to children about it. Even the Queen of Hearts got in on the act and scolded her for her lack of propriety. It was really great and the kids around us loved it. I think the best part of the whole experience is seeing children's eyes fill with awe and wonder at these incredibly detailed floats and all the characters and animals coming by, waving to them and singing. Even adults get that special twinkle in their eyes and it's just a magical experience.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    "My favorite moment is when it's over..."
    <_<

• Fighter Pilot

My favorite moment is when it's over...

I was just on my way to saying the exact thing

• Banned User

"My favorite moment is when it's over..."

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeMan33 View Post
    "I was just on my way to saying the exact thing."
    They didn't say that. Tell me that they just didn't say that!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast