Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Fighter Pilot

Re: Favorite "Parade Of Dreams" Moment

1/2 times is enough

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    i agree, they should bring the Princes back!! It's not the same without the Princes!! It just seems so BLAH without them.
    I'm with you 100% and I'm a guy that is saying this. To me with the Prince in there gives Princess Aurora,Cinderella & Snow White better live in there. I remember when they were out both Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip would join Goofy and Pluto with there dance and flag thing when the Welcome song plays. I always love Goofy act with Aurora everytime she was out there with him. It is like Goofy has a crush on Aurora the way he always goes after her. Also like I said in another post early. With Snow White when the welcome music play she and her Prince or Dopey or Doc would skip down off the float steps and into the ground were the others Drawfs and Goofy and Pulto are at. I did get it on tape one time. When I saw that I just was in ahhhhhhhh.

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeMan33 View Post
    1/2 times is enough

I love this parade I can't not belive that people like u don't. Every time I go to DLR which is every month I always see both shows. I like it so much I have sing the welcome song to it. Even Alice and Mad Hatter has see me sing the song and have giving me a every time. I do wish that this parade would never end. Unlest they come up with something as good or even better then this. Which they would have to too keep up with this one.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by JosephTNielsen View Post
    What is your favorite moment during Walt Disney's Parade Of Dreams?

My favorite moment is when the floats come to a stop, the music slows down, and all of a sudden it fades into Walt's, "To all who come to this happy place, WELCOME!," speech. Then everybody starts dancing. I love it! I just got chills thinking about it!

What about everybody else?

...Joe...
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlSparrow13 View Post
    This part always gets me too! I thik anotehr avorite of mine is when the parades stops and each float does it own little segmant, my favorite being Pinocchio.
    Hands down my favorite is when the characters all stand still and Walt's speech comes on. I got very choked up the first time I watched it and I still do occasionally but I always listen for it when I watch the parade or when I'm walking past the parade. I love watching the final float with Mickey and Friends and the Princesses when that part comes on. Seeing Simba on Pride Rock when that part also gives me chills. I have not seen it done on the other ones though.

I really wish the parade music was included in the Audio Library of Disneyland CD set.

• Banned User

I believe YouTube has the audio of much of the parade on there (save for the Lion King part in the second video.) You can do a search of "Parade of Dreams" on there, and see lots of TwilightZoneAnaheim, briberry (littlecricket) and others as well.

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

Thumbs down Re: Favorite "Parade Of Dreams" Moment

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    Unless it was the Main Street Electrical Parade or Party Gras, I avoid the parades - just too many people.....
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    My favorite moment is when it's over...
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeMan33 View Post
    I was just on my way to saying the exact thing
    You know it's posts like these that always baffle me. If you don't like the parade, that's fine, it's your opinion. But when you see a thread that is devoted to something such as a persons favorite part of the parade you come in and make remarks such as these. If you don't like parades or the one that is mentioned don't bother coming into the thread about it. It's wasted space and it doesn't enhance it in anyway shape or form.

...Joe...

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

You know it's posts like these that always baffle me. If you don't like the parade, that's fine, it's your opinion. But when you see a thread that is devoted to something such as a persons favorite part of the parade you come in and make remarks such as these. If you don't like parades or the one that is mentioned don't bother coming into the thread about it. It's wasted space and it doesn't enhance it in anyway shape or form.

...Joe...
    Great post indeed!

• Disney Dreams

What is your favorite moment during Walt Disney's Parade Of Dreams?

My favorite moment is when the floats come to a stop, the music slows down, and all of a sudden it fades into Walt's, "To all who come to this happy place, WELCOME!," speech. Then everybody starts dancing. I love it! I just got chills thinking about it!

What about everybody else?

...Joe...
    I saw this thread title and thought the EXACT same thing! I just had my first DL trip last week, and this was my favorite moment of the parade! I love when Walt says, "To all who come to this happy place..." and then the music builds up and he says, "welcome." - and then the excitement - I completely agree!!!

• Banned User

Last edited by mouseinphilly; 08-08-2007 at 05:10 PM.

• Queen Elsa

I wonder why they leave Lion King out. But I just hear it and I really got into it. I was picturing the moves that Snow White,Ariel,Mad Hatter,Alice,Prince Phillip and Princess Aurora would do when Walt's part comes up. Thx for the music.

• Banned User

Gracias, Capt. Have you met littlecricket in your journeys?

Lightbulb Re: Favorite "Parade Of Dreams" Moment

...Joe...
    People post rude comments just to get a reply such as yours (ie. they want to make someone else mad).

And it worked.

Please don't feed the trolls.
    -Wes

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by mouseinphilly View Post
    Gracias, Capt. Have you met littlecricket in your journeys?

No I don't think I have.

• Queen Elsa

The only person that I have met from MiceChat is Rockr no one else.

• Zero Blockout Dates

Walt's Dedication speech show stop
    Ursala
    The Lion King Float/Section and the RHINO!
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast