Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Re: Favorite "Parade Of Dreams" Moment

My favorite is when the music reaches it's crescendo and everyone breaks out the banners and flags. It's very reminiscent of a lot of 70s and 80s parades the park has had before and is somewhat of a trademark and I'm glad they've brought it back in a new form.
    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

• Creative Director

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePrincess1230 View Post
    One of my friends is a fish kite... Or rather, was. The kites broke a while ago and for whatever reason they haven't been fixed. I think they may have fixed one or two, but they can never use all of the girls they've scheduled and usually throw them into other parts (such as Rope at the end of the parade, or even doing the mechanics for Nala on the Lion King float). It actually isn't an issue in terms of recasting, because she said that they just hired a new girl!... Ironic because they have no where to put her.
    ahhh, ok. I was just hoping that they did not all together cut those parts, like the princes. POD was touted as a Disney parade with one of the biggest casts (at least in a decade or so), and I just wish DL could be more consistent with that. I know we won't ever get as many performers as, say, the Tokyo Disney parades, but finally they decide to make the cast large in numbers, and then take away from it over the years? Have more auditions then.
    That area from the Ariel to the Ursula unit needs all the performers it can get. It just isn't enough with 4 people there...the fish kite girls do make a difference. I hope they fix all those kites and get all them back out there.

My favorite is when the music reaches it's crescendo and everyone breaks out the banners and flags. It's very reminiscent of a lot of 70s and 80s parades the park has had before and is somewhat of a trademark and I'm glad they've brought it back in a new form.
    Spectroman, you nailed it. It's my favorite part, and it is totally old-school Disney.
    Last edited by tcsnwhite; 08-09-2007 at 01:38 PM.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HsolVqWg5s[/YOUTUBE]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345