Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Counting Down the last 10 Days 'til I see Disneyland thread

My vacation is only 4 days away.

The DCA line up plan both scares me and excites me at the same time. Since I am traveling with a mom and her 3 kids, we definitely need to rethink when we will arrive at the park.

If we arrive about 5 a.m., we will be able to wait in DCA, and probably get into Disneyland by 8 am. the way they are explaining it. Otherwise, we will be waiting outside of Disneyland, which will not let people in, until the DCA Crowd is in. Then, there really is no need to show up too early. We could probably arrive by 7 a.m., but who knows exactly when we would actually enter Disneyland. How many people are going to arrive after 6 a.m., when they close DCA, and when they actually open Disneyland, somwhere around 8 a.m. Where would we be able to stand, and are there bathrooms near by in that instance?

Decisions, Desicions, Decisions.

Hanging out with Disneyland fans, some reading Harry Potter, and some who may be taking naps, many of them being MiceChatters, has a feeling, that this could be a blast, or at the worst uncomfortable

Well I am sure by the time we leave Disneyland on the 16th, we will have a definite plan for the 17th for our little group. 1 mom, 1 Granny and 3 children. Ages 6, 11, and 14.
    Disneyland Here I Come Again!
    October 1, to October 6, 2015

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

These last days are going by so slowly. I have only three days left to go. I have probably overplanned, overpacked, and I am so ready to finally make my very first journey to California and Disneyland.

Won't see any of California, outside of Disneyland, this is definitely "just a Disneyland" vacation. I'm ready to get moving - and the clock is going so slow.

3 days to go.........

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

By now the only one reading this thread is me. However, I always like to finish what I start. I always start out my day reading the News on MiceChat.

I need to put my name down on one of the MiceChat meets. I don't want to tie down my little group, however, if they would rather ride the rides. Probably better to go to the 16th Meet, than the 17th. The crowds on the 17th, I don't know where we might be at noon.

Confusing info about the line up at DCA. Conflicting stories on different websites. People reporting that the DCA 2 a.m. Line up is not official. I will go with what MiceChat says. I think a good time for us to arrive is about 5 a.m. That way, we are ahead of most of the crowd, and if the DCA Line up is a fact, we will get in.

Don't mind me, if I talk to myself.

Now I will put my name on the July 16th Meet.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Helping build Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann
    I will go with what MiceChat says.
    Offically, MiceChat has said nothing. Heck, Disney can't even keep a story straight. It will be interesting to see what happens that day.
    -Monorail Man

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Actually the post about the DCA Line up, was quoting MousePlanet. It is difficult to plan, when nothing is said officially. One needs a plan, and a back up plan, or one may be left behind.

• And, THEN she said...

ohh i know you will have a blast..im getting excited for you just reading your thread..but in a way im getting homesick a little bit as i was born and rasied in callie..but when it gets bad i have MC and my vials of beach sand that my friend sent me from all the beaches i used to run...

and if you can the Pacific coast HWY drive is one thing i would say that you need to do while in callie..its sooo beautiful!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Less than 24 hours to go.

Tomorrow I make memories.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12