Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Premium Youngling and

Taking Out The Disney Gallery: The Issue

I told my aunt today that the Disney Gallery is going to be taken out and turned into a suite and she was nearly moved to tears... we started to discuss one of the issues of having a hotel suite inside the park

• What are you gonna do if you have to get something out of your car at 2:30 in the morning? Are they gonna let you out of the room and walk through the park in order to get your car? Or are they going to keep you on house arrest during the duration of the night?

Just something to think about...

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

Re: Taking Out The Disney Gallery: The Issue

I would not like to be prisoner in the park...as fun as that sounds....being stuck in one area...all night...would totally stink

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

And if you wanted to order a pizza how the heck is the delivery guy going to be able to park, get into the park, and get all the way to the suite?

• been away for a while

Carson City Nevada , no it's not near Vegas

i'm sure there is some sort of disclaimer like , make sure you bring everything , either that or if you fly into Anaheim , then you would already have everything with you , hence no need to go out to the car... right?

My Maleficent tattoo

• Directly directed

What if you want room service? And what about the general creepiness of being alone in a deserted park?

• Minion

Where will the ice machine go?

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

The far less than 1% of the world's population that will ever be faced with these "issues" thanks you in advance for your concern I'm fairly certain.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Oh geez, come on guys.

First of all, it's only between probably 1:00am-7:00am that you would be stuck in your room. The park is open an hour after closing for shopping, and I"m sure they would let you out for early entry.

Second, I'm SURE there will be a concierge person and room service available if you need anything throughout the night.

I think some people may be transfering their disappointment from the closing of the gallery to the quality of the suite and the logistics involved.

Third, the park isn't deserted at night, there are cleaning and maintenance crews preparing it for the morning.

I'm 100% positive that staying in the suite would be a dream come true for nearly everyone.

• Don't mess with the duck!

I'm sure they'll let them out. They just need to change into a white outfit and help pick up the park. 8 hour shift later and they can go where they please.

Seriously, I'm guessing there will be some sort of chaperone to look after the family.

• Zero Blockout Dates

Quote Originally Posted by 2DieFR View Post
    Where will the ice machine go?
    On the Fantasmic Seating Balcony, where else. Oh the courtyard maybe.
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

• враг народа

Blog Entries

From what I understand about the Cinderella Suite, you are basically under house arrest. After the park closes you may not leave the suite. There is service personelle available to accomidate guests staying in the suite. There is also apparently a 7:00 AM wake up call, so no sleeping in.

The Cinderella Suite in the Castle at least seems a bit more isolated from the hustle and bustle of the third shift.

• Minion

we dont even know if its becoming a suite yet, well officially..

• Progressive Disneylander

First of all, I would be more than happy to be under 'house arrest' in the Disney Suite for an evening!

Secondly, this is already being done at Cinderella's Castle in the Magic Kingdom. However it works there is how it will likely work here.

Third, how many of us need to run out to the car at 2:30am?? It'd be quite silly for someone to not remember the things they need for the few hours they will actually spend in the room.

As for food -- again -- how often do people order food during the wee hours of the morning? It's possible Disney may provide a gift basket with fruits, crackers and such to tide you over until morning. Besides, many hotels do not offer food and this suite may not be any different than that. Then again, maybe there is some food availability. If food is a concern, I'm sure you would be able to bring something in with you. Yes, that would normally be against DL policy, but bringing your luggage would be too so I'm guessing the suite rules will be different.

Regardless of whether it was right or wrong to oust the Gallery, I'm sure staying in the suite will be awesome.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Quote Originally Posted by KISSman View Post
    As for food -- again -- how often do people order food during the wee hours of the morning? It's possible Disney may provide a gift basket with fruits, crackers and such to tide you over until morning. Besides, many hotels do not offer food and this suite may not be any different than that. Then again, maybe there is some food availability. If food is a concern, I'm sure you would be able to bring something in with you. Yes, that would normally be against DL policy, but bringing your luggage would be too so I'm guessing the suite rules will be different.
    With the Club 33 kitchen as your neighbor for the night I'd believe food would be the least of your concerns for an evening.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• FastPass n00b

Quote Originally Posted by KISSman View Post
    Third, how many of us need to run out to the car at 2:30am?? It'd be quite silly for someone to not remember the things they need for the few hours they will actually spend in the room.
    Diabetics, they need insulin all the time and if someone forgets, which is easy to do on vacation or when you're having fun, Disney would have quite a lawsuit on its hands if someone were to go into seizure or die. I dunno, just playing devil's advocate here, I'm sure there are a few situations where access to the car would be vital.

I don't wake up much earlier than 9:00, I don't think I'd want tourists walking through my "hotel" while I'm walking around in my underwear. Hopefully the windows are mirrored, if there are windows.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast