Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Digging to Earth's center

August 10th First Trip Report

Edit: I finally figured out how to do the pictures, thanks BFJen! Scroll past the first five or six posts to see pictures of my first ever TR!! Unless you want to read the beginning summary of the entire day lol.

Woke up at 7:27 AM, but we didn't leave until 10:30 AM, I think. I went with my family, meaning my dad, his girlfriend, my sister, my cousin, and her parents. We parked at Mickey 3C, took the tram, got to Downtown Disney, and walked to get blockout passes and park-hoppers for my cousin, aunt, and uncle.

We walked down Main Street, went to Finding Nemo, and asked if the fastpasses were still around. Lady working at store by Autopia said "no". Ugh, so no submarines today, knowing that my family's too impatient to wait more than 20 minutes for a submarine ride.

So my cousin, my sister, and I headed to Space Mountain. 50 minute line, so we got fastpasses! We got in line for Matterhorn (waited 25 minutes), and I saw the Nemorail and Submarines for the first time ever (I almost died of happiness). The first submarine I ever saw in my life was the Argonaut, yay! Matterhorn, we went on the Tomorrowland side, as usual.

Then we headed to meet up with the rest of the family by Ariel's Grotto. There, my cousin fulfilled her dream: she met Ariel!! (Note: she's 15 years old) I took 4 pictures of her and Ariel together, and of the grotto, and of Triton's Gardens. In the Ariel statue figure, you can barely see, but Ariel was supposed to be a brass statue, but she turned white/green, was peeling, and worn-out by the sun, very sad... King Triton was okay, though.

We then walked to Adventureland, and I took dozens of pictures of Indiana Jones (not on the ride, but the queue is so interesting!).

We walked all the way across New Orleans Square, looked at Rivers of America, where I took pictures of Big Thunder Mountain, Mark Twain, Pirate's Lair, and the Canoes in the distance. In Critter Country, my cousin and I got Splash Mountain fastpasses. Then we rode Winnie the Pooh, because my cousin is a fan.

I took on-ride photos and a picture of the famous CBJ moose-heads!!!! You can clearly see Melvin and Buff, but Max is a little cut off. Then there's a picture of my cousin in the gift shop, "Cheers for Pooh!" she points at the sign.

Then we walked all the way to DCA, and I got to see the cloud letters for the first time. Lookin' good, I say! We went to Grizzly River Run, but I only took one picture of Grizzly Peak.

And then we went to Grand Californian Hotel, to dine at Storyteller's Cafe, yay! (did that rhyme?) I have funny pictures of my sister, cousin, and I playing with the Storyteller's fancily-folded napkins. We wore them as hats, used them like sock puppets, and as a kitchen fortress. I took pictures of the Storyteller's menu, and we got water.

I love how the Storyteller's menu says "Introduction, Chapter One, Chapter Two, Chapter Three, and Sweet Endings". Then the bread basket arrived, and my sister held up the dessert menu for fun. I took a picture of my dad's orange soda (fanta) that all three of us (cousin, sister, and me) shared. I took several pictures of the restaurant's inside, and it's very beautiful.

Then a picture of my kitchen fortress, consisting of salt, pepper, condiments, a napkin, a spoon, and a knife. A picture of my sister's shirt "pirates rrrrr hot!"... and my sister as a faceless bandit (also involves a napkin haha). My cousin and I also played with our napkins. Then the butter arrived for the bread. My sister tried to open the sugar packet, because she's weird like that, to drink a sugar packet straight to get energy.

My cousin and I ordered the spaghetti with meat sauce, and my sister ordered the pineapple pizza. I took pictures of the paintings in Storyteller's.

Now for today's Storyteller's quotes:

- "Hearth and home"
    - "The life so short"
    - "The craft so long to learn"

So true, huh? I also got a picture of the Grand Californian's pool, and of a deer crossing sign by Redwood Trail's entrance. And for the fun of it, I took a picture of a churro cart, and several of that mill and Grizzly Peak.

My favorite pictures are of the building passageway between Golden State and Paradise Pier. Those buildings are the most detailed DCA has.

While the parents (my cousin's and my own) went to watch Golden Dreams, us kids went to Paradise Pier. I saw some funky-looking blue boxes floating in the lagoon, possibly for the Wonderful World of Color show in two years??? Oh yeah, and I just had to get a picture of Ariel's restaurant in the distance... it's so colorful.

Then there's my sister, pointing to a banner of Randall in the block party bash (doesn't that hint that she's a Randall fan? lol!)... First thing us three rode was the Golden Zephyr! I took awesome pictures of the Orange Stinger, Sun Wheel, and Jumpin' Jellyfish.

Us three then went on Mulholland Madness, single rider line, because we didn't want to wait 25 minutes for a 2 minute ride. Scary thing, my cousin and sister ended up in the same car, and I was in the car behind them. So we then decided to act out Monsters Inc. chasing door scene for the fun of it.

Cousin: Mike Wazowski
    Sister: Sully
    Me: Randall bwahaha

We had no fourth person to be Boo. I also took pictures of the tracks... it looks so crappy. Then we went on Orange Stinger. I took a picture of the Maliboomer and Screamin' (we didn't ride those because cousin and sister are too chicken to ride, ugh.)...

Then my favorite part of the day: the evil Sun Wheel of raging death and torture. I took before, during, and after pictures. There's us, all happy and unsuspecting before the ride. Us boarding, and once inside, I told my cousin the little twist: "by the way, it's going to swing". She was like, "Ummm, wait, it's going to WHAT?"

I took pictures of before the swing, during the swing, and the major tilt, where my cousin is screaming with her eyes closed, and my sister is pointing and laughing. My sister took a picture of me, where I'm just calm while on a tilt, with my hair blowing in the wind.

I have a one-minute video of the Sun Wheel torture, with me being calm, my sister being calm, and my cousin gripping on and screaming.

The parents had gotten fastpasses for Soarin', so we finally went. I only have pictures of the entrance, pre-show, and concrete exit.

Fast-forward to DL, we went back, through Frontierland, to ride Big Thunder Mountain. I wanted to take on-ride photos, but my cousin was like, "NOOOO!!! NO! DON'T take any pictures!" That was when I was going to take a picture of the goat, but anyways I was like "... ??????? ahahaha ok."

Then we saw Pirate's Lair shut down with security running all over the place. I wonder why. My sister thought somebody drowned in Rivers of America, my cousin thought a kid was missing or something, and I was clueless, thinking maybe a stunt-double for the show got injured?

To Splash Mountain my cousin and I went! I got great pictures, but the first-half of the dark ride elements, I couldn't get, they were too dark. So I didn't get the picture of the wall opened behind Br'er Rabbit and Br'er Bear to reveal backstage. Buuuuuuut, on the huge drop, somebody was wearing a hat in front of me, and the thing whacked me in the face at the bottom.

I was like, "Owww..." then I picked it up, waved it around, and shouted, "Did somebody lose a hat??" And the couple in front of me started laughing and asking if it hit me, and I responded, "Yes, but it didn't really hurt."

I got the second-half of the dark ride elements of Splash Mountain, and they came out pretty good. And I took a picture of our finale drop Splash Mountain, and the lady all the way in the front with the hat on is the same hat that hit me haha... if only I knew how to post pictures.

I took pictures of the castle, the carousel, and blue Monstro (weird, huh), and the famous backside of Sleeping Beauty's Castle!! I was amazed a walk-thru was ever able to fit inside that tiny thing.

Then we went to use our Space Mountain fastpasses, I got queue pictures, spaceship thing pictures, and before ride pictures while we're in our rockets. And of course, the famous Space Mountain end ride photo, with my cousin and I in the front, and sister behind us.

It ends with the World of Disney shop. We had a great time in Disneyland, my cousin was visiting all the way from Texas just to see DL for the first time in 2 years, and she wanted to stick around and shop at Downtown Disney, but her parents didn't let her. So she's hoping to go again sometime this week... and if so, I'll take more pictures. My digital camera held 346 pictures of Disneyland, and I could've used 17 more.

When I learn how to make TRs, I'll definitely show you the pictures... all 346 if you want.

So in news, what the pictures didn't show: I saw Toy Story Mania! and its sign saying "opening Summer 2008", and I got so excited. I can't wait until it opens! My cousin was like, "Where's the burrito stand?" lol! The building's so huge, it blocks out most of the CA Screamin' loop. I wish I went on the coaster just to see the Toy Story Mania! progress.

I love the lagoon! I was so happy to see it again! The seagulls were squawking, the submarines were running, the water is crystal blue once more, and action's there. I love it! It was so awesome to see them after hearing so much about it, positive and negative. IMO, even though I didn't ride it yet, the Submarine Lagoon looks better than it ever has in its long lifetime. All that's missing is the PeopleMover. I also thought a Little Mermaid dark ride could fit into the Motor Boats/Phantom Boats Cruise area, west of the lagoon, I think?

I love Disneyland.
    Last edited by FinalAdventure; 08-14-2007 at 05:23 PM.
    I am a rabid Disney fan. Possible future Imagineer (already designing rides for it)... I've only been to Disneyland. I'm hoping to go to Disney World this summer for the first time, and TDR might be possible in 3 years.

First DL trip - 1997

First WDW trip - N/A

# of Times I've Been on Tower of Terror (DCA): 68

# of Times I've Been on Finding Nemo Subs:
    Argonaut - 1
    Sea Farer - 1

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

Re: August 10th First Trip Report

Can you call it a Trip Report, if there's no pictures? *Goes into Fetal position*

Quote Originally Posted by DarthDucky View Post
    Can you call it a Trip Report, if there's no pictures? *Goes into Fetal position*
    I just said I don't know how to put up pictures yet. If anybody could help me with that, please????
    I am a rabid Disney fan. Possible future Imagineer (already designing rides for it)... I've only been to Disneyland. I'm hoping to go to Disney World this summer for the first time, and TDR might be possible in 3 years.

First DL trip - 1997

First WDW trip - N/A

Argonaut - 1
    Sea Farer - 1

• For You!

go to www.photobucket.com

get an account and start loading - under each picture it will have a link for you to post.

can't wait for them!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

^ Thank you so much! I'm going to upload them right now!

First DL trip - 1997

First WDW trip - N/A

Argonaut - 1
    Sea Farer - 1

Sorry about the small delay, but unlike most trip reports, I'm going to do a fun little timeline in each of mine. It might take a while, and I hope you enjoy the pictures! This is my first TR.

Introduction: Getting There Part 1

It's a little dark, but this is me. I woke up super early, in fact, earlier than everybody else! As you can see, I'm not much of a morning person, but I managed a "peace out".

That's right, I woke up at 7:27 AM! My sister and cousin woke up shortly after 8 AM, because I forced them, haha. Everybody was ready at 9:30, and we left at 10:30... weird.

Me posing in the mirror!!! I straightened my hair myself. Looks good, right? Well, then again nobody's seen me in public with my naturally curly hair. Ugh, I need to get a haircut.

So finally, after everybody was ready, let me explain the situation here. My cousin and her parents arrived here in California, all the way from Texas, to spend time with us. My cousin requested that we go to Disneyland, hence why she's in my first TR. Also, we took my uncle's rental car to get there.

The picture of me in the car didn't work out, but here's my dad and my little sister in the car.

Cousin in the car

The driver who had my life in his hands (just kidding, haha, that's my uncle)

Cousin in the car, turning around, saying hi.

Sister in the parking lot

Sister pokes cousin (yes, this is still in the parking lot)

Me in the parking lot... peace out, y'all, as they say in Texas. lol!

We parked at Mickey 3C! (I memorized that all day, by the way)

Cousin going down the escalator, right beside me, ready for a day at Disneyland!!

Sister and Dad going down escalator in front of cousin and me.

The never-ending tram!!!!

We are now boarding the tram!

Getting There Part 2 coming soon!!

First DL trip - 1997

First WDW trip - N/A

Argonaut - 1
    Sea Farer - 1

Introduction: Getting There Part 2

Sorry, I had to split "getting there" into two parts, because it takes so long for me to load my 346 pictures. Anyhow, this is the rest of it...

My cousin in the tram making a face, lol

My sister in the tram

Me in the tram

Me in tram again

Are we there yet??? Hey look, it's Downtown Disney!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!! We're at DLR!!

Look, it's a pretty fountain!! And the La Brea Bakery in the background.

Security...

Hey look, ticket booths! My dad, my dad's girlfriend, my sister, and me have SoCal passes, so we had to get blockout tickets, and park-hoppers for my uncle, aunt, and cousin. Yay, look, it's Crush!! And Nemo on the other one, I think.

Whoaaaa!! Tickets to DLR these days are expensive!!

Yay, my "Getting There" timelines are done!! Now for the parks!

First DL trip - 1997

First WDW trip - N/A

Argonaut - 1
    Sea Farer - 1

Disneyland: Main Street

Finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, FINALLY!!!! We're at Disneyland!! Last time I was here was May, because of the blockout dates, but finally finally finally, we were able to go! Here's some random shots of the entrance and Main Street I took:

Yes, Disneyland is 52 years old now, and they STILL have this show ^...

I'm walkin' right down the middle of Main Street, USA...

So we cut through the crowds by shops, heading to Tomorrowland. We were checking to see if Finding Nemo fastpasses still existed, and if not, we were going to get Space Mountain fastpasses. So this is the passageway from Main Street to Tomorrowland.

Where can you get a shot of the Astro Orbiter and the Matterhorn in one try? Only at Disneyland.

I see the Astro Orbiter!!

Hey look, the castle!

Next up, Tomorrowland!! Hope you're liking the TR so far...

First DL trip - 1997

First WDW trip - N/A

Argonaut - 1
    Sea Farer - 1

Disneyland: Tomorrowland & The Fastpass Dilemma

Behold the entrance to Tomorrowland: Astro Orbiter!! I still liked it better back when it was up on the PeopleMover track. They should put House of the Future or Clock of the Worlds or something instead here... or a "land" description for each land... and this description would be right there.

When we enter Tomorrowland, there's Astro Blasters on our left and Star Tours on our right. Unfortunately, we didn't have time for either that day.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! I'm at Disneyland!! I'm at Tomorrowland!

That scary-looking Observation thing is pointing the path of destiny and fate: the path to outer space!! (More of this later)

Even though it's 1/100 chance we'll get to ride the submarines today, let's check out if the fastpasses still exist. (They did at one point, that I know)

I wish this (spaceship thing) was Mission to Mars instead. Ah well, it's colorful (sort of).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! IT'S THE NEMORAIL!!! AND THE SUBMARINES IN THE DISTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I'm looking at this thing!

Anyhow, sadly, we went to this shop near Autopia and asked if the Finding Nemo fastpasses still existed, and the lady said no. *sighs* Ah well, now as I was saying: remember the observation? It was pointing to...

Space Mountain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have to wait how long!?

50 minutes? Nah, fastpass is the way to go!

I knew I was going to Disneyland in August, in late summer. But it was so empty compared to what I was expecting! Yay!! Looks like a day in February, crowd-wise.

Hello, Pizza Port! They don't look very happy.

"Space Mountain is a very turbulant, indoor roller-coaster with sudden bursts of speed, drops, and stops."

Whaaat? Here I thought we were going to use our intergallactic rocket vehicles to power up and finally blast into outer space, beyond the limits of all humanity, racing around the universe. "Indoor roller-coaster", psh, yeah right! (lol kidding)

I love fastpasses... <3

Ok, so coming up is a certain hollow place called "swiss mountain" to Walt Disney. Can you guess?

First DL trip - 1997

First WDW trip - N/A

Argonaut - 1
    Sea Farer - 1

Disneyland: The Matterhorn and the Submarine Lagoon

All three of us anxiously waited to see that blue lagoon appear, but it was more hidden than I thought. I didn't know you had to be in line to get a great view. But nevertheless, I got pictures!!

Beyond that observation post of fate, I see the Matterhorn! Let's go ride it!!

View from Tomorrowland, looking out toward the Matterhorn.

In line for Matterhorn, what did I take pictures of? Purple monorail? Noooo, I got the Nemorail!! This thing looks awesome in reality!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! IT'S THE SUBMARINE LAGOON!!!

IT'S A SUBMARINE!!!!!!!

I love this shot.

Lookie, Matterhorn, don't feel jealous of the Submarine Lagoon, I'm waiting 25 minutes to ride you.

Pretty Submarine Lagoon waterfall!

Whoo-hoo!

Don't fall asleep! We haven't even done anything at Disneyland yet!

The first submarine I've ever identified: the Argonaut!

MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINEMINEMINE!! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!

Pretty vegetation found in line for Matterhorn: Tomorrowland side.

Beyond that vegetation is the final turn of the Tomorrowland side's track.

What're the disguised speakers for? (that rock thing is a speaker, I know it!)

Next time, we'll let you sleep, cousin.

Sister's awake, lol

Beware of my evil straw of doom and torture!!!

See the Submarine queue? It was only 2 and a half hours at 11 AM!!

*sigh* My last picture of the Submarine Lagoon

Cousin likes bobsled!

Why I love Disneyland: They even make the loading and unloading area cleverly designed!

Wonderful detail...

They even have a roof!!

It's so awesome that you can actually get the sign AND the actual mountain side-by-side unlike landscapes and national forests... like if we wanted to see Ol' Geyser, the sign would be placed with an arrow to where it actually is.

Hi Tomorrowland side!!

Bye Tomorrowland side! Hello Tomorrowland side as a new bobsled replaces the one that disappeared!

Hello Fantasyland side!

This was taken after the ride, and all I have to say: I love the Matterhorn!

Coming up... my cousin's dream comes true!

First DL trip - 1997

First WDW trip - N/A

Argonaut - 1
    Sea Farer - 1

• For You!

Great pictures - love the straw!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Disneyland: Under the Sea!

Located between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland, here's Ariel's Grotto! Maybe someday they could actually have a Little Mermaid dark ride here??

My cousin got to meet Ariel!!

I love Ariel's Grotto. It's also lit green, blue, purple, and red to give the feeling of being underwater... and mist pours out once you're inside!

What's this? It's a hidden treasure of Disneyland! Most day guests and APs pass by this thing, not even knowing it exists!

They themed it so well, there's starfish on the walls!

This hidden treasure is Triton's Gardens, only found at Disneyland! Ariel's Grotto could also be found at Magic Kingdom in WDW, and Mermaid Lagoon at TDS. But no park has Triton's Gardens except the original! This is why I love this quiet, unknown place.

While King Triton looks ok and is obviously kept clean, Ariel is bleaching away in the sun. Her statue is supposed to be the color bronze, but now it's turning white. Ah well, it'll probably get cleaned up by winter to prepare for the next summer.

Coming next... a death-defying adventure through lost and forgotten temple ruins, past a giant snake, through a fire-breathing skull, and escaping a gigantic boulder.

First DL trip - 1997

First WDW trip - N/A

Argonaut - 1
    Sea Farer - 1

Disneyland: Indiana Jones Adventure

Exiting Tomorrowland, I see the castle.

Here's Adventureland!

Wow, it's not all that crowded today!

Most people know me as one who complains about Aladdin's Oasis, wishing it could be Tahitian Terrace instead. But there's one thing I gotta compliment on this thing: the entrance is so detailed! Almost reminds me of pictures I've seen of Arabian Coast at TDS.

Even the untame jungles have gift shops.

Do you dare look into the eyes? (I sound like a horror movie commercial lol)

Really!? I touched it, and I'm still alive! (just kidding)

Cousin and sister are happy to ride Indy!

Cousin and I happy to be in line for 35 minutes to ride Indy!

Scary temple awaiting us. Too bad it's so covered by trees, nobody can really take a postcard picture of this. TDS' temple is easy to photograph.

What's this? Mowgli's Treehouse?

Freaky, damaged snake statues

"Indy wuz here"

Snakes? You're on your own.

This was the best picture I got of the temple.

The eye is warning you: turn back, please and thank you!

But do I ever listen? Noooooo...

Warning: These next pictures are extremely dark. My eyes are very adjusted to darkness, so I can see these next pictures. So please squint in order to see them. lol

Indiana Jones, we have now entered the temple! Repeat: We have entered the temple!

Can you see my cousin and sister here?

We're heading deeper inside...

I can see Jungle Cruise from here!

Hole in the roof! And... ladder?

Translation, please?

Weird... it looks so spiritual...

Meep... I think this is the darkest picture I took, of that main room whatever its called?

Bat cave... AAAAAHHHH!!

Pull the rope, watch him fall.

Pre-show film warning

We're almost to the loading area!

I see an IndyMobile, do you see an IndyMobile?

The ride lurched forward, and my cousin said "peace out, people!" just before we got the door of fate (right side, blue one)

Cousin, sister, and I agree, Indy's ride is the place to be. lol

Ever since 2000, my cousin, sis, and I have always taken a picture just outside the Indy exit, so this has been going on for 7 years. Nice to see how much we change over the years.

We exit Indy to see... !?!?!? New Orleans-style buildings in Adventureland? The one to the right I call the "pink house".

Disneyland: Rivers of America

This must be the shortest part of my TR.

Mark Twin and Big Thunder Mountain!

Pirate's Lair. Man, I wish we went there, but we didn't have time.

Canoe loading dock...

Next up is a fluffy dark ride... and fluffy as in scary

First DL trip - 1997

First WDW trip - N/A

Argonaut - 1
    Sea Farer - 1

Disneyland: Winnie the Pooh

Yes, the horror, the torture, the scariness!! We rode Winnie the Pooh for my cousin's sake (she loves Pooh).

This is the time I wish I was in TDL.

Line: short as usual.

They replaced the pretty clovers for this fake grass???

I HAVE to go in THERE?

I love this shot.

I never see Owl in the ride, so is THIS the tribute he gets??? Weird...

Sister in front row with me...

Cousin and her dad (my uncle) behind me in 2nd row...

Hi, I'm FinalAdventure, and today, I'm stuck on Winnie the Pooh with my family.

Here we go!

Once upon a time, in the 100 Acre Wood...

It was a very blustery day...

Happy Windsay, plushies!!

Oh no, flash flood!

No, wait, more like tsunami!

Tigger decided to play possom...

Aw shoot, Pooh, don't fall asleep... (even though we want to lol)

What in the world!?

Ooh, it's shiny!

No comment here ^

I found the hidden moose-heads from CBJ!

Don't they ever get dizzy?

Yay, Pooh woke up! And to celebrate, they have a party!! Deep down, I'm starting to wish I lived in the 100 Acre Wood... lol just because you celebrate for waking up. Hmm, I wonder what happens when you go to sleep?

Bye, Pooh!

"Waking Up" presents

"Waking Up" Gifts...

It's over... and just to let everybody know, just kidding, I actually like Winnie the Pooh, and would ride it if I didn't want to get wet on Splash Mountain, and was waiting for my group to catch up. I just wanted to have fun with the pictures I took lol

We love plushies and abercrombie! (read my cousin's shirt)

Next up... a certain theme park everybody hates, but I love...

First DL trip - 1997

First WDW trip - N/A

Argonaut - 1
    Sea Farer - 1

Disney's California Adventure: Grizzly River Run

You knew it was coming...

DCA!! Yay!!!!

Wait a minute, what happened!? Where are the gold and red letters? They're gone!! YES!! THEY'RE GONE!! I love the clouds!

This is as close as I've ever gotten to the real thing. Well, I heard I've been across it when I was 4, but I don't remember.

Scary gift shops!

The only reason I'd go here is to buy my sister a Randall action figure for $20 lol...

Cool-looking subway thing??

Look at this picture, then quickly go to the Tokyo Disney Resort forums and find a picture of the Aquasphere Plaza.... .... .... just kidding, Sunshine Plaza, I love you, even though you're not the Aquasphere!!

Thank you for reminding me where I am.

Can you believe this place has only ONE attraction? (but it's a pretty sweet attraction!)

Dad and his girlfriend head over to Grand Californian hotel...

Ok! *turns to the left*

Wow!

My cousin, my sis, and I went on GRR to get wet. We did Single Rider line, and we all were one raft away from each other lol... sadly, I barely took any pics of the GRR because I knew my camera would get soaked. So I left it with my dad... but little did I know, my favorite part of the day was where they were at!

Coming up next... a Grand Californian restaurant with a lot of kitchen randomness!!

First DL trip - 1997

First WDW trip - N/A

Argonaut - 1
    Sea Farer - 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast