I've made threads like these on other Forums but now Miceage gets version 2.0 now I the great Jspider shall show what I believe would be the best way to cut da pie
lets start with the picture of the land itself
all of the recommended Land bridges are put in that purpleish blue color accross the roads
1. I've been told that this land is owned by Disney already so they should consider it for the sit of another future parking garage. If left as is or if they built a parking garage they need to put another one of those land bridge things from this section over to section 2.
2. Section 2 is highlyted red because I think that this segment of land is one of the most important for Disney to acquire before putting in the third gate. I've highlighted one of the hotel areas green and the other blue.
The green hotel area looks fine to me but it should probably recieve alot of makeover work in transforming it into a Disney hotel, however prices should stay much lower then what Disney charges for the luxury hotel as this hotel would be targeting more of your average family.
The blue hotel area should probably be comptly torn down and transformed into a second more compact and more efficent Disney hotel, it should also be packaged as a Disney resort for more of your average family to visit, both hotels should probably consider underground facilities like those used in the DLR hotel to help save space and streemline thier services.
Inbetween the two Hotel complexes I would install a solar powered moving sidwalk (themed to the jetsons) to send guests down to the land bridge leading to DCA *see section 4. for details*.
Now the Light blue area is what I would also consider becoming a parking garage (it's either area 1 or this area here) if not then it should still become more parkinglot and be contected by another land bridge to the third gate land
3. Now from the air I assume that you can roughly make out the third gate land. I have highlighted in yellow the area I think should become the actual third gate (if nothing else they should just buy out the hotels and that region would make a prefect third gate). there would only be an entryway at the beginning of the landbridge so that none of the third gate land would be needed for parking (hence the need for another parking garage).
the red highlighted area here is a suggested area to buy before beginning work on the third gate area. if Disney could claim that land then they could build out the third gate over that whole lot and you could basicaly forget about that blue area I have made
The blue area is an area that I would recommend for a third luxury hotel (if Disney did buy out the red area the luxury hotel would be built into the park the same way TDS has theirs built into the park entryway) or it could become a backstage/costuming area for the park
4. The Fourth area is my LA expansion space in DCA (http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=271) if you'll recall, in the LA expansion I recommended building a monerail station for DCA themed to the LAX. Well technicaly speaking you can't have monerail drop off points directly into Disney Parks. Also one of the reasons DCA isn't open as long as Disneyland is exit capacity issues, the trams cant handle both parks closing at once. However with the combination of new parking areas and the moving sidwalk to the park, you could add another entrance onto DCA so that guests could enter through a second entrance into DCA that is themed to the LAX, it would be slightly smaller then the main entryway and would only have the letters D C A infront of it
5. the Green shows my suggestion for how to rerouting the Monerail, the monerail could go parallel to DCA stop at the LAX themed stop and then continue on through the entry way of the third gate then over to the new parking lot for another stop (for the third gate) then it could continue on back to Disneyland.