Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Minion

Re: does anyone know what carsland is going to be like and were it will be?

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    "really fast" isn't the best words I would use to describe the speed on Test Track. The attraction tops out around 65 MPH. I really think there'd have to be a bit more going for a Cars attraction to work on the still problematic Test Track technology.

Journey to the Center of the Earth in TDS looks like a masterpiece of theming and storytelling that uses the Test Track technology. Test Track is a really elaborate commercial with a long line. The Cars ride looks like it will be an elaborate commercial to sell Cars merchandise. Enough with the Pixar, give us the next ride in the league of: POTC, Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones Adventure, Big Thunder Mountaid Railroad, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, the Matterhorn Bobsleds and the Tower of Terror. Stop giving us uninspired tie-ins to the latest hot movie.

• Certified in everything

From what ive heard Carsland is supposed to feature a side-by-side Test Track type ride that would eventually go in the parking lot beheind ToT (the Timon Lot) and would be connected somewhere around the Pacific Warf section of the park.
    Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

I have heard similar things but from what i have heard, carsland is going to be taking over the farm section, minus the bugs land, that is staying, and extending out over to the timon parking lot. The eticket attraction will be based on the movie cars, while the land itself is suppose to be about car culture in ca.

• Rally Time!

there's a version in DL Paris - look around and you can find some pictures here at MA.
    a friend of Walt.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by disney jones View Post
    there's a version in DL Paris - look around and you can find some pictures here at MA.
    Not quite on the same scale. The attraction at the Walt Disney Studios Paris is a small flat ride. The rumored attraction for Disney's California Adventure is a large E-Ticket.

• Rally Time!

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    Not quite on the same scale. The attraction at the Walt Disney Studios Paris is a small flat ride. The rumored attraction for Disney's California Adventure is a large E-Ticket.
    i'm not speaking of a ride, i'm speaking of an entire themed area in DLP - it was a two-part series on Mice Age a month or so ago.
    a friend of Walt.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by cruise View Post
    From what ive heard Carsland is supposed to feature a side-by-side Test Track type ride that would eventually go in the parking lot beheind ToT (the Timon Lot) and would be connected somewhere around the Pacific Warf section of the park.
    Thatís what Iíve heard. But, with the difficulty they had with the original Test Track, I foresee potential technological problems in trying to connect two of them in one attraction.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by disney jones View Post
    i'm not speaking of a ride, i'm speaking of an entire themed area in DLP - it was a two-part series on Mice Age a month or so ago.
    It is really just the one attraction and a part of the surrounding area. Bit more than the attraction, but much less than a land.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12