Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

• Future Imagineer!!

Re: Face Character auditions...AGAIN!

Im working my way down to a size 8....so i guess i could fit in....sadly im 5'10 1/2 so im prolly a bit too tall to be a face character sadly..........

but break a leg!!!

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

• Future Imagineer!!

Quote Originally Posted by codelyokorox View Post
    Yeah, I am. Well, last time I checked. I coulda shrunk or grown taller. I need to measure myself soon.

I'd love to be a Queen of Hearts! "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" Heehee.

But I'm too nice for Cruella... I'd slip and smile.

haha.....i had to do Cruella for a dance once in my dance class...that was pretty fun....i can pull off the pissed off look well

teehee

• Follow me on Twitter!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarenBoBarren View Post
    haha.....i had to do Cruella for a dance once in my dance class...that was pretty fun....i can pull off the pissed off look well

teehee
    and I choreographed that dance!!! Maren!!! I miss you!!!
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

• Future Imagineer!!

heck yeah man!!!!!!!

I MISS YOU TOO!!!!

why isnt that we're not just getting in a car and driving to disneyland right now dude?!?!!?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

The dress sizes are about a 6, so that when little girls look at their beloved heroine, they won't feel like they have to be anorexic to be beautiful (not saying that all size 0s are anorexic but that's the intent Disney has...to perpetuate a good self-image in the little ones).

I'm thinking of going, but I'm not 100% sure...the last time I went, the girls they picked kinda...surprised me. Let's just say that, when they were casting for the Caucasian princesses, out of the few girls that they picked from my group of 50, one of them was very clearly a latina who had dyed her hair blond...and none of the girls had the standard big Disney girl eyes.

But who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by evieelizabeth View Post
    No I don't but I am taking 18 units and they are all English Lit classes (my major) so I have a ton of reading to do.

Oh! But I did ask my professors today what the homework would be for the rest of the week, and I found that it is not much so therefore I am going! YAY! I'm dragging my sister along with me and so we can go to Disneyland afterwards. If I recall, at one audtion you brought your boyfriend, was it?, along even though he wasn't auditioning. I have that same situation but with my sister since she is only 16. Do you know if she can still come in with me but just stand off to the side? Thanks!

Whoa good memory! I didn't know anyone even saw me at that audition. They wanted him to be darth vader but he kindly declined....my friend from northern california is coming down and we're going to disneyland after too. they can't come inside unless they audition too....but why not? I think I'll make her come in. What time are you getting there?

It's been discussed as to what size the princess gowns are, but what about Alice & Wendy's outfits? Does anyone know what size are they typically?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderette4gnr View Post
    Whoa good memory! I didn't know anyone even saw me at that audition. They wanted him to be darth vader but he kindly declined....my friend from northern california is coming down and we're going to disneyland after too. they can't come inside unless they audition too....but why not? I think I'll make her come in. What time are you getting there?
    Yeah, I'd hate to have her just stranded outside or hanging out in the car in the parking garage (not a safe idea IMO). I'll probably get there the same time I got there last time, around 7ish. I was the second group to go in and so when I didn't get picked it was over in like 10 minutes and so I quickly got out of there and had more time in my day. So that's my plan. What about you; what time are you planning on getting there?

as early as possible....I live in northridge so it is just depending on traffic.

well they are much larger than a 0 or 2...I would guess princess aurora's smallest costume is a size 6...although I hear snow white is a 4 i don't know if that is true.

Quote Originally Posted by evieelizabeth View Post
    It's been discussed as to what size the princess gowns are, but what about Alice & Wendy's outfits? Does anyone know what size are they typically?
    oops I read your comment too fast. I think those are pretty small...but I do know that snow white and alice have been played by the same character so they do go up to princess sizes

• 'Sleeping Beauty'

oohhh you live in northridge me too!
    Do you know wether they ever hire people from europe?

i have a monroe and nose piercing I would have to take out..I wonder wether they wouldnt hire somebody because of a small hole?

also tattoos on feet but wouldnt skin coloured tights fix that :/things like this make me wish I never got them...ut I love them all the same!!

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderette4gnr View Post
    as early as possible....I live in northridge so it is just depending on traffic.

well they are much larger than a 0 or 2...I would guess princess aurora's smallest costume is a size 6...although I hear snow white is a 4 i don't know if that is true.
    Yeah, I live in Chatsworth (but go to CSUN!), so as early as possible for me as well. I'm thinking of leaving like around 5:45-6.

So you think that Wendy/Alice's costumes are larger than a 2? I dunno, some of the girls that I have seen have been pretty tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyJaded View Post
    oohhh you live in northridge me too!
    Do you know wether they ever hire people from europe?

i have a monroe and nose piercing I would have to take out..I wonder wether they wouldnt hire somebody because of a small hole?

also tattoos on feet but wouldnt skin coloured tights fix that :/things like this make me wish I never got them...ut I love them all the same!!

<3
    Hey welcome to MiceChat! I'm sure that if you do a good job of covering up the small hole and your tattoos (at the time of the audition, I mean) it probably wouldn't matter. I mean what they can't see won't hurt them, right?

• Future Imagineer!!

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyJaded View Post

<3

yeah i have a really small tattoo on my ankle and i always wondered if that would put me outta the running for anythin....but its small and black and i know makeup and skin colored tights cover it....

It's not that I think they are bigger than a 2...I think they probably start at a 2 (just a guess)...but out of the costumes they have I know they get bigger than a 2.

• Future Imagineer!!

There have to be at least some 2s.....while they want to promote a healthy body image some people are just naturally small.....i doubt they'd turn you away if you were a 2...im happy that they go up to a 10 though!

that means i still have a chance!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast