Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

VMK Disneyland Quests?

I was just curious if anyone has done the "Quests" at the park for VMK, IF so how long does it take? and what is really involved in these? Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks Dustin

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Re: VMK Disneyland Quests?

They are about one hour each, might be more if you need to ride the Jungle Cruise.

A couple of helps...

In the Frontierland/Critter Country quest, the last questions refers to "Brer" animals, and it really is reference to every wood carved animal in Critter Country, not just the Song of the South characters, so make sure and look over near the Pooh attraction.

Some folks are having problems with the Fantasyland Matterhorn question. Make sure you go to the NORTH side of the mountain, near the loading area, then look in the planter area for the cast of Bigfoot.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

If you complete all questions for all three quests, you get to go on the VMK tour. its lead by a disney tour guide with immediate entrance to jungle cruise, big thunder and haunted mansion. along the way you can win more prizes by answering questions about the game. After the haunted mansion there are another set of questions based on the mansion and you get more prizes on those.

If you don't play VMK, it's really very boring. since it is designed for kids, you can't login after 10pm on the west coast.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

My boyfriend and I had a pain with the topiaries. The second time around the lady was just nice and gave us credit. I hope they rephrase that question somehow...oh well.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

Quote Originally Posted by pineapplewhipaddict
    My boyfriend and I had a pain with the topiaries. The second time around the lady was just nice and gave us credit. I hope they rephrase that question somehow...oh well.
    I agree with you, that question is very poorly worded, along with the archway. The girl was very nice and gave us credit for both. I still am not sure how the actual answer is possible for the archway .

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    I agree with you, that question is very poorly worded, along with the archway. The girl was very nice and gave us credit for both. I still am not sure how the actual answer is possible for the archway .
    Actually, in a weird sort of way it makes sense. For the answer "Cinderella ans Sleeping Beauty" there is the glass slipper and a rose represented in the archway. The glass slipper is obviously from Cinderella, and one would normally think that the rose would be from Beauty and the Beast. However, it would also make sense that the rose could be from Sleeping Beauty because Aurora's nickname is Rose. Just a thought.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

Quote Originally Posted by disneyguy247
    Actually, in a weird sort of way it makes sense. For the answer "Cinderella ans Sleeping Beauty" there is the glass slipper and a rose represented in the archway. The glass slipper is obviously from Cinderella, and one would normally think that the rose would be from Beauty and the Beast. However, it would also make sense that the rose could be from Sleeping Beauty because Aurora's nickname is Rose. Just a thought.
    That is the only possible explanation that I can think of.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Hmm, well, next time these writers come up with things, perhaps they should send in some test-dummies first. Or I hope.

Yeah, my bf and I took a while with that too. We stood at the archway arguing for about ten minutes. lol

• I was deleted.

Wow.. so many tips and tricks already! Anyone have any more they would like to share?? I want to try to get all of these quests in while I am there next week. So anything to avoid me staring at an archway for 10 minutes due to poor wording would be appreciated.

• Tiki Lover

I just got back from a trip to Disney World and completed the three quest they were doing. It took a few trips to the park over a few days to complete. Some of the questions were VERY difficult. I was lucky enough to get to take the VMK Tour on my last day... Well worth the effort! We rode Jungle Cruise, Haunted Masion and Thunder Mountain as a group and learned about future plans for VMK. We even had our own private boat on the jungle cruise.

I hear the Disneyland tour is bigger and better. I hope it's still going on in October when I visit!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Teddy
    I just got back from a trip to Disney World and completed the three quest they were doing. It took a few trips to the park over a few days to complete. Some of the questions were VERY difficult. I was lucky enough to get to take the VMK Tour on my last day... Well worth the effort! We rode Jungle Cruise, Haunted Masion and Thunder Mountain as a group and learned about future plans for VMK. We even had our own private boat on the jungle cruise.

I hear the Disneyland tour is bigger and better. I hope it's still going on in October when I visit!
    Yeah, that does sound a lot like what I have heard about DL's from mainly Darkbeer. I hope the WDW one is there for a while too. But thanks for sharing your experience.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    Wow.. so many tips and tricks already! Anyone have any more they would like to share?? I want to try to get all of these quests in while I am there next week. So anything to avoid me staring at an archway for 10 minutes due to poor wording would be appreciated.
    I'll be happy to help ya out with any of the quests while you're here next week BPF

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    I'll be happy to help ya out with any of the quests while you're here next week BPF
    Yay!!! <dances>

for the archway, you have to look above the 4 boxes. Aurora's crown is on the top of the arch.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

Quote Originally Posted by superphred
    for the archway, you have to look above the 4 boxes. Aurora's crown is on the top of the arch.
    now I have to go look tomorrow, that's pretty tough for kids to get though

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast