Red Face Parking Garage Question

Ok on my last day a Saturday, I have to check out of my hotel on Harbor by 11,and park in the Mickey and Friends parking garage. I have to be back at SNA by 7pm. The last time I drove into DL parking I ended up turning into Simba and had to walk through DTD, then got TOTALLY LOST when I had to leave. So my question is:

How do I get TO the parking garage from the hotels on Harbor? Do I go up Harbor and turn on Disneyland Drive?

and when I leave, does the garage automatically dump you onto BALL road? I'm looking at some maps and it appears the exit dumps you onto BALL Rd, and I then would make a R on Ball to get to the 5 to go back to the John Wayne airport.

am I correct? I just get soo turned around and I just can't mess up or I may miss my flight. (not that that would be the worst thing....)
    Last edited by Leofoenget; 08-19-2007 at 05:04 PM.
    Janette

• I love my family!

Re: Parking Garage Question

Go up Harbor to Ball make a left, go straight to DL drive make another left and follow the signs into the garage.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leofoenget View Post
    and when I leave, does the garage automatically dump you onto BALL road? I'm looking at some maps and it appears the exit dumps you onto BALL and I would make a R on Ball to get to the 5 to go back to the John Wayne airport.
    it depends. It can dump you on Ball Road, or you can take the short cut, if they open it!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdshiftCM View Post
    Go up Harbor to Ball make a left, go straight to DL drive make another left and follow the signs into the garage.
    If that's the easiest then I'll do that.

thanks
    Janette

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdshiftCM View Post
    Looking at another map:Could you go up Harbor (R) on Katella (R) on Disneyland Dr? would that work too?
    Janette

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

On the way in: North on Harbor to Ball, make a left. West on Ball to Disneyland Drive, make a left - get in the left hand left-turn lane. South on Disneyland drive, and bear left (follow the signs) to go into the M&F Structure entrance.

Leaving the structure puts you back on Disneyland Drive headed North.

If you want to get to the 5 Freeway on-ramps (both directions), bear to the left lanes whenever you get a chance as you get to street level exiting the Structure proper - they put out rigid lane delineators you can't go over as you approach the flyover bridge that goes over Ball Road.

If you want to stay on Disneyland Drive to make a turn (either way) on Ball Road, bear toward the right lanes when reaching ground level. And if the flyover bridge isn't open or you can't get over to it through the delineators, you go straight (north) through the signal at Ball Rd. The on-ramps are a half-block ahead.

If you want to get your bearings now, go look it up on Google Maps or Google Earth - you can easily see how the whole thing works, especially when you use a "hybrid view" with the street lines turned on over the satellite photos.
    Just put "Disneyland" in the search box, they know where it is...

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

• I love my family!

Quote Originally Posted by Leofoenget View Post
    Looking at another map:Could you go up Harbor (R) on Katella (R) on Disneyland Dr? would that work too?

You could go that way but, you just have to make a U-turn at Ball because there is no northbound entrance into the structure.