Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Re: To All the Cast Members

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermell View Post
    I don't know if this was you, or a friend, but last December, my DD 13 and her friend had just gotten on the HM attraction, and just as they were going up that little ramp, a CM came up and looked in the buggy, and yelled BOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard them scream, but didn't know why, cuz there was nothing scary at that point in the ride. When we got off, they proceded to tell us what happened. That's all they could talk about! Somebody certainly knew how to push a teenagers button!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha!!!!!!! Unfortunately, we never knew who it was. It's little things like that, that make people love DL so much.

Also over at DCA last June, there was a CM at the ToT, who was sooooooooooooooo much in character. Wish I could remember his name. He wouldn't break smile for nothing, and was sooooooooooooooo serious. He was great!

Of course these aren't the only great CMs. You guys are everywhere!!!!!!!

Thanks for making the whole DL experience wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't working there in December. I only started 3 months ago BUT I have already gotten a rep for making people scream in fright while working load 2 (The cm who checks that the doom buggies close). I don't say Boo!! But I just stare guests down as they are moving up. Freaks them out when they first see me peering into their buggy then get a little uneasy when I'm not going away. Then they scream. I love it!!! Especially when I hear them laughing afterwards...you know, that nervous little laugh people get when scared!!!
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Now Playing....

Quote Originally Posted by Disneytwins View Post
    We would like to say thanks to all the cast members at Disneyland for all their hospitality. Its great to have so much caring and nice people working there.
    Wow, thank you for saying so! It's Guests like you, that remind us why we work here! Thank you !!!

Indeed...BLAB and Space Mountain and Nemo CM's get my personal thank you!

• Banned User

to the anaheim disneyland resort cm's I have this quote from jackie gleason:

"youre the greatest"

I agree, thank you to all the CMs. I especially thought how nice everyone was on my birthday when I wore a bday pin. CMs went out of their way to wish me a happy day.
    CAdisneymumma~deluxe AP holder

• Banned User

any time while I am at the parks, I try to recognize any cast member who is celebrating their birthday and wish them a happy birthday. I figure that a kind word goes a long way.

• Golden Dreamer!

Yup it does! Here is a perfect example of this:

I was working at my ride yesteday when a B-day girl came up to me. Now she already had a sticker so I wanted to do something special. I said to her in a themed phrase "Happy B-day camper. May all of your campfire dreams come true" and after the ride she gave me and my partner a huge hug.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234