• Collision speed....FULL!

What happend to "www.1313southharborblvd.com" ?

It was a really cool site, with great audio recordings from the park of almost anything you can think of. Why did it go down? The site is still there but theres nothing on it. Is there something similar out on the net? VisionsFantastic Radio plays these tracks I think.

• been away for a while

Carson City Nevada , no it's not near Vegas

Re: What happend to "www.1313southharborblvd.com" ?

as far as i can tell... it's still there..

http://www.1313southharborblvd.com/

My Maleficent tattoo

• Just this guy......

I think that the downloads at up their bandwidth and could no longer keep the site up with all the sounds tracks that they had. Too bad, it was a great site.

• Zero Blockout Dates

I heard they got a C & D from Disney's Lawyers because of the audio files. Disney was OK with their pod casts but their "Fan" produced "Albums" is what ticked of the Haus Of Maus. High quality MP3s of just about everything that had ever been in the park. They tried to sell the domain name to someone/anyone else but got no takers. And that it's basically an abandoned ghost URL. All the links are dead and all the audio LONG GONE.

It's like another site that had loops and ridethru audio for anyone to just grab. Evryone here kept posting a link to their library of files now it's a "Premium Membership" club and I doubt even that will save it from the Mouse's lawyers.

You can still find a great deal if this stuff if you use the net including the 1313southharbor podcasts and historical audio retrospectives of the park. The mouse will have to pry my copies, along with my gun from, from my cold dead fingers .... WOLVERINES!
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

• Hoist The Colors!!!!!!

Wink Re: What happend to "www.1313southharborblvd.com" ?

I kinda wondered the same thing. I really needed the ghost host isolated speils for my halloween setup. If they had this stuff for "sale", I could see the lawyers gripe. I don't see them trying to pull the videos of the park on YouTube.....are you kidding...FREE ADVERTISING!!!!!!!!!!!! lol...

• Me and Tommy Kirk

Actually, Uzmati is right about Gary (hitchhikingghost) wanting to sell the site. He really got hot about having the MP3's up for grabs and not getting a lot of donations. He would post these weird messages on his blog about how ungrateful everyone was for not donating. His blg gave me the impression that he had a lot of personal problems.

Sadly, he contracted a rare skin disease and died not long after that.

Here's the obituary -

GARY K LESHER
    43 of Phoenix, Az died on Nov. 20, 2006. After a short and sudden illness. Gary was born Aug. 31, 1963, in Castro Valley, Ca. He grew up in San Leandro, Ca. Gary lived in Stockon a few years prior to moving back to Phoenix. Gary had a true passion for music and Disneyland. Gary is surived by his parents Kent and NancyCarol Lesher of Goodyear, Az: four sisters, Terri Lesher-West of Goodyear, Az, Micki Barrett of Manteca, Ca, Christi Hakes of Concord, Ca and Brandi Chavez of Surprise, Az; Grandparents, Dick and Phyllis Lesher of Tracy, Ca and five nieces and nephews. Gary also left behind his fiancee, Mary Tibbets. Services were private.
    Cremation was handled by Samaritin Funeral Homes in Phoenix, Az
    Last edited by Neverlandtink; 08-20-2007 at 04:32 PM.

• Zero Blockout Dates

Quote Originally Posted by bartender925 View Post
    I kinda wondered the same thing. I really needed the ghost host isolated speils for my halloween setup. If they had this stuff for "sale", I could see the lawyers gripe. I don't see them trying to pull the videos of the park on YouTube.....are you kidding...FREE ADVERTISING!!!!!!!!!!!! lol...

hmmm ... find the hidden message

You can still find a great deal if this stuff if you use thenet including the 1313southharbor podcasts and historical audio retrospectives of the park...
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM