Hey fellow MiceChatters, Aaronpaulcustoms and I (splashmoun10) are thinking of making a disneyland type mockumentary for our school's film festival and we looking for outstanding ideas.
So this is what we are thinking:
The mockumentary will be about a Disneyland fanatic and his challenges in normal life. He wears a CM uniform to school, fully decked out, he is constantly humming classic disney melodies, he directs students who are walking from class to class, ect. In class he talks about how great disneyland is and all kids do is laugh and snicker. We all know that there are ignorant people out there who do not like Disneyland...and who mocks the idea of a person even liking the park. These people who want to stay "cool" in the eyes of their peers are what we are trying to expose. Why should they care about what someone else likes? is it really going to affect them?
We want to make this mockumentary meaningful (to others) and funny (to disneyland fanatics) so please give us your ideas for good scenarios.
Here are some of ours:
- Fanatic goes to cafeteria and asks for a dole whip and a monte christo
- Guy takes his friends to his house and asks how many in the party, then tells his friend "rows 2 and 3."
- Fanatic has a stack of maps outside his front door and everytime someone goes in it makes the whistle sound.
- Montage of how the fanatic is rejected by the kids at school
- Fanatic's car breaks down so he starts fixing it, washing it; also he washes his driveway every night
Please, Please, Please help us out! thanks.