View Poll Results: Gay Day Weekend Meets and Quest (Check each box that is true for your weekend)

Voters
213. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oct 6th - Yes I am attending the meet

71 33.33%
  • Oct 7th - Yes I am attending the meet

84 39.44%
  • Quest (on Oct 7th) - Sign me up for the free quest

78 36.62%
  • Online Version - I can't make it to the meets, but would be interested in the online quest

99 46.48%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Exclamation MiceChat FREE Disneyland Quest, FREE Online Quest, AND Mega Meet - Oct 6 & 7

UPDATES:
    Update - Online Quest Now LIVE
    Please visit this link between 12:01 am and 11:59 pm on Sunday, Oct 7th: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php/play_micequest_online_now_open-79772.html
    Update - DUSTY'S NOTES ON THE BIG WEEKEND Over 200 of you have indicated in the poll above that you will be attending one of our events this weekend. We know from experience that many more people show up than vote (friends, spouse/partner, children), so we expect a very busy couple of days. A few requests:
    • If you are participating in the in-park quest on Sunday, please don't be late to the 10 am Magnolia Gardens Meet OR the Noon meet at the hub. These two meets are very important if you wish to enter and complete the quest (which is in two parts)
    • If you are interested in the Online quest and haven't voted yet, don't worry, an unlimited number of people can participate in the online quest.
    • You can start the online quest at any time on Sunday (we'll open it at some point around Midnight on Saturday and close it around Midnight on Sunday.
    Thank you to everyone who has voted and/or who plan to attend one of our events this weekend. We've made these events FREE (at considerable cost) as a thank you for your loyalty and support of MiceChat over the last 2 and a half years.

Have a GREAT weekend!
    - - - - -

One short weekend 3 BIG events!!!

Join us Oct 7th for a FREE Disneyland in-park quest and meet OR FREE Online Quest if you can't make it to the park.

Join us all day on Oct 6th for a special Gay Day's Meet

MiceChat's

Gay day weekend has always been a big hit with the MiceChatters (gay and straight). And this year looks to be the most fun ever. We'll celebrate Gay Days on Saturday the 6th with a day of meets and drinks - Sunday, will be an even bigger day with meets AND a free quest woven into the day just for fun. The quest has been designed to be entertaining but easy. This is an event intended to help you meet other MiceChatters and have a great time in the park. If you can't make it to Disneyland, we've designed a special quest that can be done online! Read on for more details.

The poll above is very important. If you would like to participate in the free quest, we need you to vote. This is a multiple choice poll, so please let us know if 1) you are coming to the meet on Saturday, Sunday, or Both AND 2) whether you will be joining us for the quest on Sunday. You may click as many boxes as are true for your weekend. Quest packets will be limited, we will reserve packets for those who vote in the poll and may not have enough packets for those who forget to vote. Please contact us if you have questions.

Saturday October 6th
    • 10am meet in Magnolia Gardens (next to the Haunted Mansion) for all the crazy early birds, we will leave as a group to take over the first boat out of the Mark Twain dock after 10:35 for the Gayest Cruise in the land.
    • Noon meet at the hub - We'll try to get a good group photo as well.
    • Lunch at DCA in the Pacific Wharf area - There are lots of food choices here and we'll do our best to stake out as many tables as possible - but we'll need your help. We hate to have you run back and forth between parks, but we are worried about the large size of our group and the expected huge crowds at Disneyland. So this seems to be our best bet for lunch.
    • The group photo for Gay Days is at 2pm at the Festival Arena. For those who would like to join us, we'll be walking over together from lunch - it will be a tight schedule, but we can do it if we are lucky.
    • 3pm parade at Small World Mall. It will be hard to find the other MiceChatters due to this also being the meeting spot for the Gay Days Anaheim people. But we'll congregate in the upper tier of the parade viewing stands closest to the entrance of Fantasia Gardens (Just above the old Motorboat Cruise dock).
    • 5pm drink-up at the Cover Bar (DCA Paradise Pier) for MiceChatters 21 and older. We kindly request that those under 21 spend this time enjoying other activities in the parks.
    • 8:45 Meet at Coke Corner to prepare for Fireworks. We'll find a spot on the street between Coke Corner and the photo shop Around 9pm.

Sunday October 7th
    (Meets and a free and fun quest - Get a Buzz Fastpass on your way into the park)

Join us for a one of a kind MiceChat event. A non-competitive quest. You'll be given puzzles and riddles to solve throughout the day - Don't worry, this isn't a race through the park event. This is just something to do with your friends while enjoying another of MiceChat's famous meets. The top scoring participants will win some fantastic prizes (Top prize is a $100 Amazon gift certificate - with other prizes being given for 2nd, 3rd, and "Online" participants) - more about that coming soon. In the event of a tie, we will have a tie breaker question. The quests will be fun, but not hard. This is a casual day at Disneyland and we hope that you'll use this quest as a tool to get to know your fellow MiceChatters. There are no rules, we aren't worried about cheating. If you want to share answers, you certainly may. There are sure to be questions answered at each of our MiceChat meets, and it can't hurt to follow Dusty and Fishy around and enjoy the park with them on Sunday - those who do will be sure to benefit from lots of clues, hints, and hopefully some great memories.

Here's the schedule for Sunday:
    • 10 am meet at Magnolia Park (near Mansion). At 10:30, we will give the first packets out to everyone who wants to play the free quest. First priority will be given to people who let us know in advance that they want to play (Please vote in the poll above). We may have a few extra packets for those who forgot to vote, but we can not guarantee this.
    • Noon meet - at 12:30 we will give out a second packet. Any packets from the first round that are done can be turned in at this time and will be given an extra 10 points for being turned in early.
    • Lunch at Rancho Zocalo - we will find tables as close to the Big Thunder wall as possible.
    • 3:30 - Buzz Lightyear Meet (Please get a fastpass on your way into the park on Sunday so we won't have a long wait) - Those who don't have FastPass will need to get in the regular line together. We'll meet at the big ball in front of Space Mountain and Pizza Port and walk over as a group at about 3:45.
    • 5pm - Meet at Fantasia Gardens (the old Motor Boat Cruise Dock) - if it is closed for Nemo, we will meet just across from the entrance of Fantasia Gardens in the walkway near Matterhorn. Final packets can be turned in any time between 5 and 5:30pm. Winners will be announced on MiceChat on Monday the 8th and the top three winners will be given Amazon Gift Certificates worth $100, $50, or $25.
    We will also do a version of the quest online for those who can't make it to the park (5 $20 Amazon gift cards will be given away - All perfect entries will be put into a hat and winners will be randomly drawn from the eligible entries). We will post a thread in the Meets and Events section as well as a site-wide announcement about the Online Quest on the morning of October 7th. We hope you will be able to join us for a fun little online event!

If you'd like a MiceChat "Red" shirt to wear or would like a commemorative hat or button, we have added a Gay Days section to the MiceChat store: http://www.cafepress.com/shopmicechat

We look forward to seeing you all for what promises to be an amazing weekend! Book your hotel rooms now.

-Dusty and the MiceChat Crew
    Last edited by Dustysage; 10-08-2007 at 10:10 PM.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

Re: Disneyland Gay Days - MiceChat Mega Meet & FREE Quest - Oct 6 & 7

GAH!!! 4 days before we get there! *sniffles*

but ty so much for the online component! it sounds awesome!
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• For old time sake

Sign me up for the online quest.
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Oh my Goodness!

Oh - sounds like you guys have a wonderful weekend planed! I soo wish I could join everyone in person - but I'll have to settle for the online quest (thanks a bunch btw!!)

• Still wants to be a cat!

Wolfette & I will be there on Sunday for the meet and the quest.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Goofy

whats a quest?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

I can't wait!

If only there would be Buttons with this logo! THAT would be MY DREAM!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I'm game for the online quest, so nice of you to include everyone that can't attend. Thanks so much!

• Still wants to be a cat!

There is! Cafepress.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Goofy

oh I get it now is it a searching game? that sounds like fun.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    I can't wait!

Perhaps the thong with the logo distracts people so they don't see that there is indeed a button?

Count me in for the online quest...since following you guys around all day would be my first choice but not on the list! (oh, and being a few states away and all)
    Last edited by Dustysage; 09-27-2007 at 04:50 PM.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

• love my friends

sounds like alot of fun. I wish I could be there in person, but sadly I can't. I will be with the online quest.

Have a great time everyone

Friends for life

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    I can't wait!

Take a look at the store. We have that exact logo on a button :

If you'd like a MiceChat "Red" shirt to wear or would like a commemorative hat or button, we have added a Gay Days section to the MiceChat store: http://www.cafepress.com/shopmicechat
    Last edited by Dustysage; 08-26-2007 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Added Link to button
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• For You!

I would so love to be there - but as of now, it looks like I'll be doing the online quest - thanks for including everyone!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

This is so freakin' awesome! I LOVE the logo. May just have to make a couple purchases.

I don't know which days I'll be there, but I'm definitely planning on it. Thanks for such a fabulously laid-out weekend!

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast