Thread: ParkVue Inn

ParkVue Inn

13 days till my trip! So excited. My sons were 5 and 11 months last time we went so, for my youngest this will be like his first trip!

Anyway, we are staying at the Park Vue Inn. Has anyone stayed there? What are some recommendations or thoughts of it?

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: ParkVue Inn

I've never stayed there.. but here's some reviews from Trip Advisor:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...alifornia.html

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• been away for a while

Carson City Nevada , no it's not near Vegas

i have stayed there a hand full of times , not bad , clean rooms , REALLY close to DL like... across the street , and not across the street and down a few blocks but across the street and right there , i liked it overall

it was actually my first choice for a hotel for my up coming October trip but it was a touch pricey

My Maleficent tattoo

• Disneyland Bound

I've heard very mixed reviews on the Park Vue. Hopefully you're experience will be excellent.

Have a great trip!

I stayed there (7 years ago, though) and had a great experience. It's a "no frills" motel-like accomodation, but it was clean and cheap and had IMPECCABLE proximity to the park. You don't get much better than right across the street. They even had a continental breakfast in the mornings (nothing to write home about. We fed most of our little pastries to the fat pigeons).

Still, can't go wrong for the price and location. Besides, you'll probably only be in the room to sleep for a handful of hours each day and that's it. So, no loss with it not being the Ritz.

Thanks for the info all.

• Second Star to the right.

Second Star to the Right and Straight on Till Morning

We stay there all the time. ( 10-20 days a year.) Nice clean rooms with fridge, microwave and coffee maker. There is also a small market on site. The pool is also well maintained.
    Check out my flickr photos!

• Disneymom

We leave for DLR in 16 days. We are there for a whole week. Can't wait. We are staying at the Peacock Inn. It's a nice hotel. We've never stayed at the Park Vue though. We normally stay at the Super 8 on Disneyland and Ball. Maybe we will see you there. We should try to meet sometime.

I've stayed there a couple of times. As with some others of those motels, you might have trouble getting a parking spot. Other than that, I thought the place was nice enough.

• Eeyore smiling

Both Frankly Franky and Lou_Mom have to write up trip reviews and include your two hotels, I am sure people are very interested in current conditions.
    Have fun!

• ev'thing is satisfactual

We stayed there at Christmas time last year. I was very happy with our room and the service was great. I've stayed in many hotels around DLR and non were any nicer.
    The absolute best location. Great value.

I'll stay there again.

I will post a review of the hotel when I get back!

• Minion

ORDDU: Some very good friends of ours in Morva used to stay at the Park View on a regular basis whenever they visited Disneyland. The first few times weren't too bad--although they said they often had to make repeated requests for repairs or extra towels before anything was actually done. In some cases, nothing was done.

ORWEN: The prices used to be a lot more reasonable for a stay there in the early 2000's. But I think they changed ownership and then their prices went way up.

ORDDU: Another friend of ours told us about the time he tried to call and cancel a plane reservation, due to the fact that his plan flight had been cancelled at the last minute. The clerk at the Front Desk refused to refund his money and wouldn't even allow him to speak to the Hotel Manager. Our friend called back numerous times, asking to speak to the Park Vue Inn Manager and was only able to be transferred to voice mail. But his calls were never returned and his account ended up being charged for a one night stay at the hotel that he never actually got to use. As a result of this, a coven of witches would NOT recommend Park Vue because they don't always treat guests fairly.

• Disneymom

So will I