Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Adventurer Slash Explorer

Re: Funniest Disneyland Moment

Quote Originally Posted by Trevelbond View Post
    I was in line at the Autopia and this little girl ahead of me started begging for her mother to spank her. It was so weird. She went on and on for about ten minutes about wanting to be spanked.

Swear to God, strangest thing I have ever seen in the park.
    Maybe she had done something bad, and mom took her to disneyland to mess with her mind. So the little girl snapped?

That's really weird though. Almost as weird as this lady I saw... her shirt went down to her belly-button. Sorry, her neckline went down that far. It was gross.

• Laughing Last..

My oldest son was only two, this was in 1983, and he just had to have a picture with one of the three little pigs. Once he got close, he started having second thoughts, and really decided that it was not that great an idea once the pig turned to him to shake his hand and pose for the pic. The boy had been standing right next to him when he turned and his overall strap got cought on the pig's button on the front of his little overall costume(remember the big white buttons?). My son was in a complete panic trying to run away from the pig, the pig trying not to completely freak the boy out, his handler trying to undo the strap from the button, and still the kid screaming with all his lung power. It only lasted a few seconds, but it will come up every time we all sit down and start shooting the bull. He doesn't even remember it, but his Mom and I sure do!!!
    LOS ANGELES
    ANGELS
    OF ANAHEIM
    WHAT A STUPID NAME

CALIFORNIA ANGELS FOREVER

Baseball is our religion
    The stadium our cathedral
    Beer and peanuts our sacrament

• Laughing Last..

Quote Originally Posted by Trevelbond View Post
    I was in line at the Autopia and this little girl ahead of me started begging for her mother to spank her. It was so weird. She went on and on for about ten minutes about wanting to be spanked.

Swear to God, strangest thing I have ever seen in the park.
    Sounds like one of my ex-girlfriends, I sure do miss her.
    LOS ANGELES
    ANGELS
    OF ANAHEIM
    WHAT A STUPID NAME

CALIFORNIA ANGELS FOREVER

Baseball is our religion
    The stadium our cathedral
    Beer and peanuts our sacrament

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I was in the stretching room of the Haunted Mansion. When the lightning struck to expose the Ghost Host hanging above our heads, I screamed so loud and held on the the nearest hand I could find. After that, I let go of the hand, thinking it belonged to someone I knew. Nope. I was holding onto a strangers hand and he gave me the oddest look . Then as we walked on, I could hear his wife ask him, "Was that you screaming?" .

• now that i see you ♥

Blog Entries

Oh god, Haunted Mansion stories...

I like to 'target' people sometimes if I feel that they deserve kind of a scare, like in this one case. I was in the stretching gellery with my closest friend and we saw two pairs of teenage boys and girls being typical annoying teenagers. The girls were pulling the old "Oh this is scary hold my hand!" bit, and one of the guys was practically yelling about how 'lame' the ride was. I manuvered myself so I was behind him, and when the lights went out I ran my hand across the back of his neck for a second then moved towards the exit doors. As the lights came up I looked at his face and it was an expression of sheer terror, asking his groupmates who had touched him. He was in a panic, and I bet he didn't think the ride was so lame after that
    dreams. come. true.

Quote Originally Posted by BellhopPrincess View Post
    Oh god, Haunted Mansion stories...

I like to 'target' people sometimes if I feel that they deserve kind of a scare, like in this one case. I was in the stretching gellery with my closest friend and we saw two pairs of teenage boys and girls being typical annoying teenagers. The girls were pulling the old "Oh this is scary hold my hand!" bit, and one of the guys was practically yelling about how 'lame' the ride was. I manuvered myself so I was behind him, and when the lights went out I ran my hand across the back of his neck for a second then moved towards the exit doors. As the lights came up I looked at his face and it was an expression of sheer terror, asking his groupmates who had touched him. He was in a panic, and I bet he didn't think the ride was so lame after that
    That's so great! Oh man. I really wish I was there for that.

• Banned User

Once when my daughter was about 7, we were just getting off of Star Tours and hubby had left his camera bag in there. (This was when we'd tote the camera and videocamera to DL every time.) After getting off the ride, he realized and got so stressed out and ran back to get it. In all of the commotion, my daughter got so stressed out too and started to cry and proclaimed, "This is the worst day of my LIFE!" She is now 26 and I tease her that the worst day of her life was at Disneyland of all places!

Back in the seventies I went on the Matterhorn with my mom and two of my aunts. One of the traits that runs in the female side of my family is the tendandcy to be on the "plesantly plump" side. As fate would have it, the floor of the car we were in was just wet and slippery enought that my two aunts who sat together couldn't get up. Each time they tried they began to laugh, the cast members who were trying to help them out couldn't get a good hold, and because my aunts were laughing so hard, the cast members couldn't help but laugh, and rather than keep struggling, they just sent the car through with my aunts howling with laughter and the cast members crying from laughing so hard! Its truely one of our family's cherished memories! I remember my cousins who were a couple of cars back being mock-jealous about my aunts getting an extra trip without staning in line!

Quote Originally Posted by lilbigguy View Post
    Back in the seventies I went on the Matterhorn with my mom and two of my aunts. One of the traits that runs in the female side of my family is the tendandcy to be on the "plesantly plump" side. As fate would have it, the floor of the car we were in was just wet and slippery enought that my two aunts who sat together couldn't get up. Each time they tried they began to laugh, the cast members who were trying to help them out couldn't get a good hold, and because my aunts were laughing so hard, the cast members couldn't help but laugh, and rather than keep struggling, they just sent the car through with my aunts howling with laughter and the cast members crying from laughing so hard! Its truely one of our family's cherished memories! I remember my cousins who were a couple of cars back being mock-jealous about my aunts getting an extra trip without staning in line!
    That sounds like so much fun!

My favorite memory from lately... Me and my three friends were at the park, and they decided they wanted to ride the Sun wheel. Now, I've been on it before, and I didn't like it. I'm afraid of heights, and your caged in. What if you fell? Anyway, they wanted to ride. So I got on with them. Then the CMs loaded another guy and woman in with us, i sat next to the strangers and across from my friend. After we get up and our car starts shaking, I start screaming. I'm terrified. We go back down the other side, and I lean forward to grab my friend... And slip off my chair onto the floor. So now I'm on all fours in the middle, screaming... And when we get off I walk off smiling and laughing with my friends.

(And on another note, I'm never riding that ride again)

• Mickeyfan3

I've got 2.....

My first trip to DL at age 4. We were on the subs, the hatch didn't close properly and....once we went under the waterfall we flooded. I got to go to Disney's medical offices which to a 4 year old was SO cool, the same hospital that Mickey uses.

2nd time was in 1990. Took a friend from Minnesota for her first trip and met a couple of guys that we knew at the park for the day. Don't know how this started, but somehow we ended up playing hide & seek from the guys, and the Swiss Family Treehouse CM's were in on it and kept sending the guys on a wild goose chase.
    Counting the minutes......next trip ??????!!!! (to far away!!!)
    That is current Puppy in Training for Guide Dogs for the Blind, TIKI!!!!
    Hoofprints On the Heart Adaptive Riding Center

• Let's get dangerous!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
    Then as we walked on, I could hear his wife ask him, "Was that you screaming?" .
    HAHAHA! I love that.

One moment that comes to mind was me and my younger brother boarding Mullholland Madness. We FINALLY landed the CHP car, but had to sit in the back due to someone sitting in the front. We joked that we had been arrested.

One of the funniest disneyland moments for me was just a few months ago when I along with a whole boat load of MCers on POC. I along with MonerailMan were sitting in the front row and sorry MM, I didn't mean to laugh at you Hastin, but the look on your face was priceless as we were stuck before the first drop. You see the front row of the boat was hanging over the drop and it took them a few to get us over. And then the second was when they had one of the smallest CMs trying to push us over the drop. She had a tough time. I don't know why they didn't have a guy do it, but then she along with the rest of us leaning foward got us down the drop. And of course since the boat was so loaded down us in the first few rows got soaked all over. It was so much fun having that happen with my MC family.
    Last edited by PurpleDove; 09-14-2007 at 09:34 AM.
    o A mouse a day, keeps the blues away. o

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

When I was there last July, NNL and I rode Autopia one night, shortly after the fireworks. We were in a particularly giddy mood, so we made it one of the best rides on Autopia ever. When we went down hills, we both raised our hand as if on a roller coaster. When cars were next to us, we would pretend to really race them, and then blow them away in our dust. When we went through the car park, we made lost of stupid jokes and laughed the whole time. At one or two points there were cast members walking the track (one side was closed). We pretended both of these CMs were performing sobriety tests to the Autopia drivers. When we reached the unload, the CM there, Kevin (who we thought was named Mark for some reason) told us to wait while the previous cars were loading and heading out. Whenever he turned to look though, thereby looking away from us, I would inch the car forward. When he turned to us after hearing the engine, I would stop. We did this a good 3 or 4 times, and eventually he realized what I was doing and broke into this huge smile, since he saw we were only having fun with him. In fact, he was such a great sport, and so funny that we gave him a compliment at City Hall the next day, and then went back to Autopia that night to tell him. Best part? He remembered us from the night before!

This might not seem as funny written out than if you were there, but I think it is one of the greatest moments I had on that trip. It was just pure joy to act all silly and crazy, and have the CMs and people you are with play along. I have never laughed so hard ever.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

In July when Jeff was out here, we were watching the fireworks with a bunch of MiceChatters. When Tinker Bell came flying by this little girl near us started SCREAMING at the top of her lungs in this scary voice, "TINKER BELL!!!!" So of course Jeff and I crack up, and when Tink came by again, we look at each other and scream, in our shrillest voices, "TINKER BELL!!!!"

well, poor Rixter, who was standing next to us but hadn't heard the girl, turned to us and gave us the funniest look! OMG it was freaking hilarious.

One of many hilarious moments those few days!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Disappearing/Reappearing

ya'll's stories are SOOO funny. I hope you don't mind a WDWer joining in the fun.

This always brings a smile to my face when I think of it. Last Sept, my best friend went with my family to WDW. She had never been...so, we had to mess with her mind JUST A LITTLE on Splash Mt. Of course ya'll know there's those two or three smaller drops before the big one.....so, we couldn't resist. She had seen the drop from outside...and was a little anxious to ride. The first, small drop comes up...and me and hubby scream wildly...she's freaking out "is this it? aaaaaaa!!!". We're laughing hysterically. THEN, the wonderful couple in front of us got into it too. The next drop comes up, alll four of us start screaming, hands up...."is THIS it????? AAAAAAA!!!!". We're laughing again. By the time the big drop finally came up....she had given up asking if this was the real one. She didn't make a sound until we got over that hump and were staring at the whole Magic Kingdom. STILL makes me laugh that the couple in front of us played along. It was great.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast