Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• I'm listening to KDROID

Re: What If The Disneyland Railroad Train Went Down Main Street & Through The Castle?

Make the water in the DCA lagoon clear and expand California Screamin to go under the water in a tube like the Shark Encounter at Sea World. If only they made it deep enough... get some animatronic fish and have them swimming around in there as you race by and do incredible loops and high-thrills maneuvers underwater.

Hell, if animal handling would allow it, section off part of the lagoon with clear glass underwater and put in some actual sea-life in a saltwater portion of the lagoon.

• is too darn hot.

Re: What If The Disneyland Railroad Train Went Down Main Street & Through The Castle?

Swimming races in the Rivers of America!

Crew competitions in Pirates!

Replace the shooting gallery with real guns!
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by BassBone View Post
    Swimming races in the Rivers of America!

Crew competitions in Pirates!

Replace the shooting gallery with real guns!
    I don't think there's an Official Post Office in the park anymore

• Minion

Do a Rocky Horror Picture Show overlay of IASW for Halloween.

Replace the Zurgs in BLAB with Michael Eisners.

Have an Uncle Remus audio-animatronic on Splash Mountain.

Do a Christmas overlay for Indy, instead of Mara, you must not look into the eyes of Santa Claus.

• is too darn hot.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHost2 View Post
    Do a Christmas overlay for Indy, instead of Mara, you must not look into the eyes of Santa Claus.
    Fools! You looked into my eyes! Now your path leads to nothing but coal in your stockings!

• Banned User

Do a Rocky Horror Picture Show overlay of IASW for Halloween.

Replace the Zurgs in BLAB with Michael Eisners.

Have an Uncle Remus audio-animatronic on Splash Mountain.

• is too darn hot.

What's wrong with Uncle Remus?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by BassBone View Post
    What's wrong with Uncle Remus?
    Don't get me started. Uncle Remus is an Uncle Tom stereotype.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showp...&postcount=144

Let's just put it this way - those "natives" on the Jungle Cruise are bad enough, but the excuse could be made that they kinda-sorta make sense given the setting (they're antiquated, though, horribly so). Putting an AA Uncle Remus into Splash Mountain would invite a lot of problems, not the least of which would be vandalism. Why deliberately offend a part of the paying public when you don't have to?

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

How about we turn Innoventions into a really big milkshake maker! You put in thousands of gallons of ice cream, milk, and vanilla and turn the speed of the building up to 200 MPH. I know I'd start going to Innoventions for that!

...Joe...

Quote Originally Posted by JosephTNielsen View Post
    How about we turn Innoventions into a really big milkshake maker! You put in thousands of gallons of ice cream, milk, and vanilla and turn the speed of the building up to 200 MPH. I know I'd start going to Innoventions for that!

...Joe...
    Actually though, you have a point. That may be extreme, but I wonder how fast they could speed it up.

Maybe they make the world's largest 33 rpm record? Or even could it go carousel speed? Imagine a building spinning seemingly out of control. It would be fun if people could sit in the center and slide to the outside.

• back in Austin

LOL. Where did you get the crazy idea of having the DLRR go through the castle?

Here's my crazy park transportation idea: moving sidewalks all OVER the park, connecting every land with every other land. And I don't mean the kind you find in airports with rails and such. Just certain parts of the ground that are moving. Even more interesting if they make sure that the moving bits are exactly the same color as the normal pavement and don't do anything to light up those parts at night!

• white and nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by TiaDalmaFan View Post
    Don't get me started. Uncle Remus is an Uncle Tom stereotype.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showp...&postcount=144

Let's just put it this way - those "natives" on the Jungle Cruise are bad enough, but the excuse could be made that they kinda-sorta make sense given the setting (they're antiquated, though, horribly so). Putting an AA Uncle Remus into Splash Mountain would invite a lot of problems, not the least of which would be vandalism. Why deliberately offend a part of the paying public when you don't have to?

hrm....

So I guess you wouldn't like my idea of not letting people with skin tones darker than mine in the park any more....

Better not mention it.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee View Post
    hrm....

So I guess you wouldn't like my idea of not letting people with skin tones darker than mine in the park any more....

Better not mention it.
    Well, the light-hearted tone of this thread just went in the dumpster.

That wasn't even remotely humorous.

• white and nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by TiaDalmaFan View Post
    Well, the light-hearted tone of this thread just went in the dumpster.

That wasn't even remotely humorous.
    You're right... I guess it should be people with a skin tone lighter than mine. I do have pretty dark skin....
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by JosephTNielsen View Post

...Joe...
    Because it has also been used as a meat grinder and it's not Kosher to mix meat and dairy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast