Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: What If The Disneyland Railroad Train Went Down Main Street & Through The Castle?

I say a couple times a day they stage drag races down Main Street with all the classic MS vehicles, and make it so the people who use the ECV's or electric wheelchairs could race against them or each other as well.

And, turn the Bank of Main Street into betting windows for the races.

I've got $50 on Crazylegs

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

Re: What If The Disneyland Railroad Train Went Down Main Street & Through The Castle?

Quote Originally Posted by nemopoppins View Post
    Actually though, you have a point. That may be extreme, but I wonder how fast they could speed it up.

Maybe they make the world's largest 33 rpm record? Or even could it go carousel speed? Imagine a building spinning seemingly out of control. It would be fun if people could sit in the center and slide to the outside.
    Now THAT would be fun! Make it be like you're shooting out by way of the rays of the sun!

Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee View Post
    hrm....

So I guess you wouldn't like my idea of not letting people with skin tones darker than mine in the park any more....

Better not mention it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TiaDalmaFan View Post
    Well, the light-hearted tone of this thread just went in the dumpster.

That wasn't even remotely humorous.
    Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee View Post
    You're right... I guess it should be people with a skin tone lighter than mine. I do have pretty dark skin....
    Guys, can we keep the racial jokes down? Whether they're taken as serious or funny isn't the point. If more comments like these are made this thread will either be transfered to the Litter Box and/or possibly locked. So please, be mature and stay on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffYardDog View Post
    Because it has also been used as a meat grinder and it's not Kosher to mix meat and dairy.

Being gay and not wanting this thread to end up in the Litter Box I'll refrain from using the joke I want to about meat and dairy.

As for another stupid and pointless idea...? Hmmmmmm...... How about we have Disney buy out Universal Studios and connect the PeopleMover, Monorail, and Railroad over there. Turn the park into Disney's Universal Studios Adventure Kingdom Where Dreams Come True Resort?

...Joe...

• Adventurer Slash Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by JosephTNielsen View Post
    Now THAT would be fun! Make it be like you're shooting out by way of the rays of the sun!

Guys, can we keep the racial jokes down? Whether they're taken as serious or funny isn't the point. If more comments like these are made this thread will either be transfered to the Litter Box and/or possibly locked. So please, be mature and stay on topic.

Being gay and not wanting this thread to end up in the Litter Box I'll refrain from using the joke I want to about meat and dairy.

As for another stupid and pointless idea...? Hmmmmmm...... How about we have Disney buy out Universal Studios and connect the PeopleMover, Monorail, and Railroad over there. Turn the park into Disney's Universal Studios Adventure Kingdom Where Dreams Come True Resort?

...Joe...
    That didn't even process correctly.

Uh let's see...How about we add Pixar characters to the Peoplemover! Like... The Incredibles Super-Sonic Ultimatum PeopleMover!
    (Not serious)

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Quote Originally Posted by codelyokorox View Post
    That didn't even process correctly.

Uh let's see...How about we add Pixar characters to the Peoplemover! Like... The Incredibles Super-Sonic Ultimatum PeopleMover!
    (Not serious)
    Thank goodness for that!

--Swap the HM and IASW soundtracks. That would definitely be one set of scary/haunted rides.

Actually, I think I might enjoy seeing that. Once, anyways. After that, I'd just wait at the exit for either ride and watch the guest reactions!

• now that i see you ♥

Blog Entries

A detailled history of rock and roll where Innoventions is in 30 seconds. Think COP on crack and with less talking and more rocking!!!! Woooooo!!!
    ....I need to turn off the ska.

Where the Princess Faire is, put in a giant foodfight pavillian. Except don't take out the Princess Faire...this will just kind of fit in around it. And in it. And on everything. And no cleaning will be done. Ever.

Coheteboy has been touting around that picture of the horse-drawn cars on MST in mid loop. Do that.

Death metal Thursday nights at the Tomorrowland Terrace. Or screamo.

Dueling banjos playing throughout the park over the loudspeakers as loud as they can go and on a constant repeat.

Run every ride backwards.

....I've run out of ideas. But I shall return!!!
    dreams. come. true.

• Adventurer Slash Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by dland_lover View Post
    Thank goodness for that!

--Swap the HM and IASW soundtracks. That would definitely be one set of scary/haunted rides.

Actually, I think I might enjoy seeing that. Once, anyways. After that, I'd just wait at the exit for either ride and watch the guest reactions!
    I'd want that just to see my father's reaction! He hates IASW! He got stuck on it for a couple of hours... and the CMs never turned off the sound. Bahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by BellhopPrincess View Post
    A detailled history of rock and roll where Innoventions is in 30 seconds. Think COP on crack and with less talking and more rocking!!!! Woooooo!!!
    ....I need to turn off the ska.

Where the Princess Faire is, put in a giant foodfight pavillian. Except don't take out the Princess Faire...this will just kind of fit in around it. And in it. And on everything. And no cleaning will be done. Ever.

Coheteboy has been touting around that picture of the horse-drawn cars on MST in mid loop. Do that.

Death metal Thursday nights at the Tomorrowland Terrace. Or screamo.

Dueling banjos playing throughout the park over the loudspeakers as loud as they can go and on a constant repeat.

Run every ride backwards.

....I've run out of ideas. But I shall return!!!
    Duleing banjos! Hoohoohoo! -headbangs-

HM backwards would be interesting.

• The Great Tiki

Blog Entries

Here is a totally wacky idea. How about they build a theme park right next to Disneyland and theme it it to California. They could have a dark ride with big name Hollywood stars as animatronica like Melanie Griffith and Cindy Crawford. And they could have a show about California's History starring Whoppi Goldberg. They could put in E Ticket attractions like a film about how bread is made ---and tortillas. They could have charge the same price as Disneyland and have fancy expensive restaurants inside like Wolfgang Pucks.

(Just messing )before i get hate mail I love DCA---(Ok so that will probably get me hate mail to)

On a serious note. Bring back the Skyway ---and have random guests with targets on their back down below--so that we have something to spit at.

Umm, I think they'd either have to make the castle bigger or the train smaller. Remember, the castle only looks big from forced perspective. Mabe they could do it with the Casey Jones Jr. but I wouldn't want any trains going through.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123