Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Talking What If The Disneyland Railroad Train Went Down Main Street & Through The Castle?

You read that right.

What If The Disneyland Railroad Train Went Down Main Street & Through The Castle?

What other odd, stupidish, crazy, wayyy out there ideas, questions do you think should be added to this thread about Disneyland. Ask anything & let other readers answer. Go ahead and answer this question as well as others posted here. Keep it nice, it's a fun thread. Everything posted here is meant to be loony.

Remember, everyone take part and answer any odd, stupidish, crazy, wayyy out there questions, ideas left here in this thread.

Ask and Answer Away!

HAVE loads of quirker FUN with this thread.

[Those with photoshop talents, go nuts!]
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Adventurer Slash Explorer

Re: What If The Disneyland Railroad Train Went Down Main Street & Through The Castle?

Ten points for hitting a pedestrian! (bonus points if you hit a stroller and not the mom)

What if The canal boats went underground and then to Splash Mountain, connecting to the lifthill and then plumetting, but switching to another route that lead right back to the original attraction?

(Wow, I'm lame. )
    Last edited by codelyokorox; 09-01-2007 at 12:46 PM.

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Re: What If The Disneyland Railroad Train Went Down Main Street & Through The Castle?

Thanks for participating codelyokorox...

as for whoever gave this supposely fun thread one star... at least the gals/guys over in the WDW forum are having fun with the thread... shesh!
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

Wouldn't it be fun if they allowed roller blades?

• is too darn hot.

I'd say let gang members bring in their weapons and stage shootouts to the death in front of the Golden Horseshoe.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by codelyokorox View Post
    Ten points for hitting a pedestrian! (bonus points if you hit a stroller and not the mom)
    I like your thinking, :

Pedestrian - 10 points
    Large strollers 20 points
    small strollers 5 - points
    ECVs - 50 points
    Small scooters - 30 points
    wheel chairs - 15 points
    Smokers - 50 points
    Unaccompanied child - 10 points
    Stupid people - 100 points

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    Thanks for participating codelyokorox...

as for whoever gave this supposely fun thread one star... at least the gals/guys over in the WDW forum are having fun with the thread... shesh!
    Probably because there doesn't seem to be any way to give it negative stars.

• Minion

They could tie the Princesses to the railroad tracks

• is too darn hot.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffYardDog View Post
    Probably because there doesn't seem to be any way to give it negative stars.

What's wrong with a little silliness now and then? This is a chat board about a theme park for goodness sakes.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by BassBone View Post
    What's wrong with a little silliness now and then? This is a chat board about a theme park for goodness sakes.
    I was merely proffering an explanation for another's rating.

And if the thread itself is not to be taken seriously then neither should any ratings or opinions. It's only a chat board about a theme parks, for goodness sake.

• Koubu Pilot

You know, when I was a kid, I always wondered why the monorail didn't go through the then brand new Splash Mountain and give us a view of the inside since Splash wasn't very far from the Disneyland Hotel Station.

lol

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Nah. Just the Princess Fantasy Faire, and the Parade of Dreams soundtrack (I hate that music!!).

What about having an official Polar Bear Club meet in the Sub Lagoon? That would draw some attention...

• Eeyore smiling

I think there should be an underground transport that takes you to multiple points in the park (I mean like when Bart goes under the SF Bay) they could put theming by area for the riders to look at, or make it super sonic speed. Imagine how fast you could get from point A to point E. Of course it could start with just inside DL, then expand out to DCA and the hotels!

• Minion

"The Disneyland Limited now departing for a grand circle tour around Walt Disney's magic kingdom, with stops in New Orleans Square, Mickey's Toontown, Tomorrowland, animagusurreal's house in Santa Maria, California, and a trip through the Grand Canyon and Primeval World, ALL ABOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!"

Might make the average round trip about 4 hours longer, but personally, I think it would be worth it .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast