Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31

    • Stop That!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Remaining Seated
    Posts
    966

    Re: Blue Sky Disney Article: More details about Disneyland Resort changes

    Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    Victorian Boardwalk, 1890
    Mickey Mouse, created Nov, 1928
    Toy Story characters, 1995

    Did they change their minds and are placing the boardwalk in the 1930's?
    Clearly they stopped using their minds a long time ago.

  2. #32

    • Knows Where His Towel Is
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Madison, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    6,990

    Re: Blue Sky Disney Article: More details about Disneyland Resort changes

    NOOOO!!!! I love the Sun Wheel as it is!!! Please, oh please, WDI, do not ruin it by putting a hideous facade to replace the lovely one we have now!

    INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel


    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

  3. #33

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,554

    Re: Blue Sky Disney Article: More details about Disneyland Resort changes

    Quote Originally Posted by ROBONICS95 View Post
    Like I said in a previous post, read other updates and you will see that Honor mentioned a 'Classic Disney' character ride for the Golden Dreams area in the past, possibly before Al mentioned. What Honor is saying in this particular update is that Al mentioned which of the Classic Disney Character it is. Not crediting Al as the original source of the ride but as the source who leaked which character the water ride would be based on. At least that is my perception...
    I have no doubts that both these sites, and others, have some connections and an easy way for information to be fed to them (anonymously). A little browsing of various discussion boards can provide quite a bit about whats going on behind the scenes.

    Of course not all of it is accurate, but once you learn to recognize the validity of certain posters, you can pretty well pick up on some actual facts.

  4. #34

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,554

    Re: Blue Sky Disney Article: More details about Disneyland Resort changes

    Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    Yeah, most of the info is already pretty well known here at MiceAge.

    And I agree, Mickey on the Sun Wheel is a Hideous Idea. Hopefully
    Little Mermaid will have it's own mini area with Castle! (Certainly is
    more deserving than Bug's Land~ Oh, even though I'm only a so-so
    fan of Baxter, I really think the Little Mermaid attraction and
    immediate surrounding area should primarily be under the direction
    of Tony.
    Unfortunately, Baxter doesnt have anything to do with DCA. He did develop the Little Mermaid attraction, but that was for Disneyland Paris. Well have to wait and see whether Weiss, WDIs new creative executive for DCA, believes that the attraction should even be in that park.

  5. #35

    • Autobot Weapon Specialist
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santa Ana, CA
    Posts
    6,208

    Re: Blue Sky Disney Article: More details about Disneyland Resort changes

    Quote Originally Posted by bfdf55 View Post
    Unfortunately, Baxter doesnt have anything to do with DCA. He did develop the Little Mermaid attraction, but that was for Disneyland Paris. Well have to wait and see whether Weiss, WDIs new creative executive for DCA, believes that the attraction should even be in that park.
    Baxtor will somewhat overlook the project. He wont be as involved as home but he will contribute to it creatively.


  6. #36

    • MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Disneyland, U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,138

    Re: Blue Sky Disney Article: More details about Disneyland Resort changes

    Quote Originally Posted by BoogaFrito View Post
    Clearly they stopped using their minds a long time ago.
    A sad, sad truth.

    Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

    | | |

  7. #37

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Concord, CA
    Posts
    974

    Re: Blue Sky Disney Article: More details about Disneyland Resort changes

    Quote Originally Posted by bfdf55 View Post
    I have no doubts that both these sites, and others, have some connections and an easy way for information to be fed to them (anonymously). A little browsing of various discussion boards can provide quite a bit about whats going on behind the scenes.

    Of course not all of it is accurate, but once you learn to recognize the validity of certain posters, you can pretty well pick up on some actual facts.

    I have found this to be true as well...

  8. #38

    • Eeyore smiling
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    609

    Re: Blue Sky Disney Article: More details about Disneyland Resort changes

    "Victorian beer garden dining environment"

    I am all for this idea!

  9. #39

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,554

    Re: Blue Sky Disney Article: More details about Disneyland Resort changes

    Quote Originally Posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
    Baxtor will somewhat overlook the project. He wont be as involved as home but he will contribute to it creatively.
    No, Baxter has NO involvement with DCA. They brought Weiss back to Imagineering specifically for that job.

  10. #40

    • Autobot Weapon Specialist
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santa Ana, CA
    Posts
    6,208

    Re: Blue Sky Disney Article: More details about Disneyland Resort changes

    Quote Originally Posted by bfdf55 View Post
    No, Baxter has NO involvement with DCA. They brought Weiss back to Imagineering specifically for that job.
    Baxtor will overlook the project creatively. Not be in charge of the whole build.


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [News] More Details on the MAJOR Disneyland Resort Entertainment Cuts!
    By Darkbeer in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 10:17 PM
  2. [Idea] My Disneyland Resort 2.0 Blue Sky Thread
    By MTdizzle94 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 04:52 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 03:18 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 01:10 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2005, 11:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •