Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• For old time sake

Pics from the 7/10/05 meet

We had a small but quaint meet today!!! As you will see a good time was had by all.!!!

DLCM(Emmett) the great fixer of Disneykat's digital camera dillema!!!

I swear to God these two are the biggest hams of the bunch. But aren't they PRETTY???

Splash Mountain!! This was the quiet before the storm. A 2 ft tidal wave rocked our boat (as well as the boat containing Anders, Villains Fan and Gibbage). I really think The Bob was the dryest of the clan. Reports are still coming in that Villains Fan is still drying as we speak

If you're a "virgin" and you know it...raise your hands

(These two had not yet ridden Space Mountain)

The Bob, you've just written a 10 yr DL plan AND a DCA expansion plan. What are you going to do next???? "I'M Going to ride Space Mountain (for the 351364643137613.203 gazillionth time)"

All day..ALL DAY I TELL YOU!!! This mice chatter got phone calls. ALL DAY!!!! He must be popular!!!

A post Splash Mountain Tidal wave picture: Villains Fan, Olympicnut and Disneykat in line for Space Mountain. My God can we get any CUTER???

Roving reporter, DLCM (Emmett): "We seem to have misplaced a mice chatter this afternoon. THE BOB has gone missing. We think he may have been abducted by aliens. Quick, let's jump into the space ship behind me (aka the Moonliner) to try to save him from the perils of an X-Files episode"

"We seem to have detected a life form behind this inatimate alien eyesore (planter). We will send in the life form detector robot to confirm our suspitions that it could be the Bob"

"Yes, we have confirmed it is the Bob. He's hiding from the perils of a probe that was trying to be implanted in his body . He will not disclose the whereabouts of it's placement"

Fortunately we found and destroyed this life form. We have unconfirmed reports that she has regenerated and is roaming the streets of Southern CA. Beware......

Can you find me in this picture?

"He gets by with a little help from his friends" (The Bob and Gribbage weave through the slow moving crowds entering into Adventureland)

I told Anders (Erik) to look scary and evil, but come on: is this a face of a deranged evil man??? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Since I have not had the pleasure of holding the Bob's balls, I did get to wear a piece of the Bob...his black tie....That's a big step right there folks

Note: This is Anders and The Bob just moments after we ate and the Bob got into a knock out drag down fight at Tomorrowland Terrace (Club Buzz for those of you born after 1989). I mean The Bob was all up in this guys face. It was so serious that they guy took off his fanny pack to go toe to toe with the Bob!!!! Ok, he didn't really get into a fight. He merely nudged a guy who was not paying attention to what he was doing. But the fanny pack part? That was true......
    Last edited by Disneykat; 07-11-2005 at 12:38 PM.
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• CM for 4 years!

Re: Pics from the 7/10/05 meet

Emmett knows everything about cameras. He taught THE BOB how to use his last time. Too bad I missed the meet, looks like I missed out on some great THE BOB dancing and general shenanigans.

THE BOB, seriously call me about the trip.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

• Wonderful World

Man u are some kool people.Hopfully I will get to meet some of u awesome peeps when i go to disneyland in a month
    I'm back MiceChat

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by melmel
    Emmett knows everything about cameras. He taught THE BOB how to use his last time. Too bad I missed the meet, looks like I missed out on some great THE BOB dancing and general shenanigans.

THE BOB, seriously call me about the trip.
    excuse me... Emmett can you help me with my camera??? please?

You guys look great.. smaller group it looks like... hmm and you know Katie a lot of us have not been on Space yet.... or even Buzz.. or the "new" Haunted Mansion, so be nice.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disneykat

All day..ALL DAY I TELL YOU!!! This mice chatter got phone calls. ALL DAY!!!! He must be popular!!!

Yeah, he is quite popular with a select few...Hee.

So I couldn't believe that y'all ditched us AS SOON AS I GOT THERE. Going to give me a complex for sure. Is Anders the only one who can stand me anymore?
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• For old time sake

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    You guys look great.. smaller group it looks like... hmm and you know Katie a lot of us have not been on Space yet.... or even Buzz.. or the "new" Haunted Mansion, so be nice.

hee hee, I didn't call them that. They named themselves that if I recall!!!!! Don't worry we'll go easy on you this time, but afterall it IS your first meet.

Jen, I really felt bad leaving you guys but I was beyond exhausted and it was my first full day out and about in over a week
    Last edited by Disneykat; 07-11-2005 at 07:39 AM.
    Katie
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• me.

omg this is so exciting... i can't wait to meet all of you (six more days!)

• Miranda Lambert and Me!

Great pics!
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disneykat

Jen, I really felt bad leaving you guys but I was beyond exhausted and it was my first full day out and about in over a week
    *Sigh* I understand. I raced over as fast as I could, I was really hoping to get to ride some rides with all you fellow MiceChatters. Next time...
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• For old time sake

It's ok jen. We're only there to see Paige. JUST KIDDING!!!!! Had my health been up to par, I would have been all for an all nighter at DL. I owe ya!!!
    Katie
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Here's myself and Villans Fan hamming it up on Buzz. D-kat is such a bad influence on my hamming it up for the camera at DLR. I swear I'm not like this anywhere else

[IMG][/IMG]

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Looks like mad fun as usual!!!
    Sorry I couldn't make it, I spent all day fixing my stupid computer instead.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

This has got to be the goofiest set of photos yet ! Even though we were a small group, we (or at least I) had alot of fun . So sorry I had to leave sunnygirl as soon as you got there, but I knew if I didn't get out of there soon, I would end up staying way to late and hating myself in the morning.

• Oh, the cleverness of me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    excuse me... Emmett can you help me with my camera??? please?
    I sure can! Especially since you are one of the couple people here that has spelled my name right

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by DLCM
    I sure can! Especially since you are one of the couple people here that has spelled my name right
    yay!!! I know how the name spelling gig goes. Everyone spells mine wrong too. Stupid, stupid. The best part was when I had my name badge in my avatar... right THERE
    <----------------------
    and it was still spelled wrong. Makes ya think.

thanks for being so sweet katie. Eh.. it won't be my first. By the time Sunday roles around I will of had 4 other MC meets.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast