Ap Newsletter Question...im Going Nuts!

ok. so on the game page for the little kids in the fall ap newsletter....there is a word match game. and at the end you are supposed to spell out something with the letters. i have unscrambled the other words and now im left with this weirdo mix of letters. ive been staring at it for the past 2 days and i have NO idea what it is...PLEASE HELP BEFORE MY HEAD FALLS OFF!!!!!!!

Sara Linda.
    i kinda only like him when he's a pirate...

Re: Ap Newsletter Question...im Going Nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by saralinda View Post
    ok. so on the game page for the little kids in the fall ap newsletter....there is a word match game. and at the end you are supposed to spell out something with the letters. i have unscrambled the other words and now im left with this weirdo mix of letters. ive been staring at it for the past 2 days and i have NO idea what it is...PLEASE HELP BEFORE MY HEAD FALLS OFF!!!!!!!

Sara Linda.
    I assume you mean the backstage pass page 13:

It's HALLOWEENTIME at Disneyland Resort. I didn't actually DO the puzzle until you mentioned it, I "eyeballed" it. (pretty easy to tell some of the words) but then I did. I think the circled letters are also scrambled because there is no H in the first word. Usually with those kind of puzzles the circled words are in order. Thats gotta be it it's the whole theme of the park right now.
    Last edited by Leofoenget; 09-07-2007 at 10:38 AM.
    Janette

are you freaking kidding me. cause my letters came out to elnuiwhtoaaar.....
    skELetoN
    pUmpkIn
    WitcH
    TrickOrtreAt
    jAckolAnteRn

for it to be halloweentime i must have done something seriously wrong here.
    I feel like an idiot...cause this is a kid game but its driving me nuts.

Sara Linda.

• Once A Skip Always A Skip

Sara Linda.
    Ok...ok...breathe.

Put the newsletter down...
    Ok, now very slowly back away from the children's game and head towards the sound of my voice. That's right, just put the newsletter down and back away. It's gonna be allllright.
    -"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food."

• Fighter Pilot

are you serious you didn't get right away? Not only was it way to simple, but the word Halloween Time was in text right below it and....I better not go any further to avoid insaultation

OK...for one..im very smart and this should so not be this difficult. i see how it can spell halloweentime in the spell out...BUTTTTTT all the circle letters dont match! thats all.

OK...for one..im very smart and this should so not be this difficult. i see how it can spell halloweentime in the spell out...BUTTTTTT all the circle letters dont match! thats all.
    I think it's a nutty puzzle. Like I said, usually the circled letters are in order. You are supposed to put the letters down in order not scrambled.

It's Halloweentime

now put the magazine down..............

go drink a pumpkin latte
    Janette

Cool Re: Ap Newsletter Question...im Going Nuts!

Hey sara linda,

i totally get what you mean, i was getting my hair brushed from this new brush that i got made out of real whale bone and I happened to pick up and flip through the magazine and couldnt get that puzzle. to hear thats its halloweentime i dont get it. So dont feel bad. Same thing happened to my cousin RayRay.