For a long time now, I have been wanting to take as many pictures I can of photogenic Disneyland Hosts and Hostesses in costume and without Guests. I especially wanted to capture images of the Cast engaged in some sort of business or behavior that is indicative of and in keeping with the respective Role, such as when a D.R.R. conductor tips his hat or signals an engineer.

Capturing such images is very difficult. The Guests usually are in the shot or there is some other problem. So, I thought it might be a good idea to make my project into something in which everyone can participate and share his or her pictures of the Cast on-Stage. Ideally, I'd like to see a whole series of pictures that show Disneyland populated with people in character and in costume.

I also am about to delete some old Disneyland pictures from my Flickr account, and anyone who wants to add them to his or her own personal collection is welcome to do so. The U.R.L. is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/84269601@N00/sets/558831/ .