Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Lets just say the only place in california that celebrates BEANS!

When do you prefer Disneyland?

Thought it would be fun to see what time people prefer to be at Disneyland. So I guess I will start!

I like to go when its dark and theres a nice breeze but its still nice to where you don't need to wear a jacket! What time of day do you like Disneyland best? Also what type of weather?

Re: When do you prefer Disneyland?

I like Disneyland in the rain. It keeps crowds away and there is something about the rain that makes Big Thunder better.
    Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

• Minion

ORDDU: Personally, I prefer to go to the Disney theme parks ONLY when they're chocked full of gorgeous hunks--which is just about every day--so I suppose one might come to the conclusion that ANY day is a good day for a witch to swoop down into the midst of all those irresitable he-man types.

ORGOCH: Sure would be nice if'n ya could mop up yer own drool, ya tramp!

• Haunted Mansion Lover

Disneyland in the fall is amazing! The weather is great, the crowds are lighter and the Halloween decorations are up!
    Foolish Mortal

• no flash photography...

I like the cooler weather. I love it at night when fireworks are canceled.

• Pathetically Obsessed

My favorite season is spring, and the park always looks so fresh to me. Late May, like the weekend before Memorial Day is the absolute best. Usually good weather, the summer program and hours are in effect, and Disneyland in the early morning just can't be beat!
    "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

No line ups! Those are the best days! Preferably rain: Your instinct for staying dry kicks in!

• Me and Tommy Kirk

First thing in the morning, in December when all the Christmas decorations are up and the crowds are down.

Also, when we stay at the DLR hotels, I love walking through the plaza down DTD and between Disneyland and DCA early in the mornings before the parks open. Sometime around 6:00am, when the pavement is still wet from being washed down, and the lights are still on in the trees and on the train Station and reflects on the walkways below. The Christmas music is playing, but other than that it's quiet, the only people around are a few window washers and a couple of maintenence people.

• Disneymom

Anytime is a good time for me. 6 days til we go for a whole week. Can't wait!!!!! The whole family is going. My hubby , 19 yr old daughter, 16 yr old son, and 7 yr old daughter. We all love Disneyland. Can't wait. This week will be unbearable to get thru.

• I'm not really here

My favorite time is anytime I'm there. Mainly because I don't get to go more than once per year. Honestly though, May.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Disney Starved in AZ

Holiday Season (although busy)
    or in late winter before spring break when all the rides are coming out of refurb

Favorite 3 days in my life: July 4, 2006, NYE 2005, July 17, 2005

• Disneyholic

Nighttime is always good with all the lights on in the trees and the gas lamps are lit.
    "Some imagination Huh?"

• Narnian in Disneyland

6 hours and 29 minutes from the Happiest Place on Earth

Probably at night. I never really thought about it before and I wouldn't have guessed I'd choose this. But there's something about the night atmosphere at DL. It's also a great time to ride BTMRR, Matterhorn, HM, and Splash Mountain. And a bittersweetness that the day is almost over.

The last week of May is also my favorite time now, after our last trip at that time.
    "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-a-Dee-Ay,
    Home sweet home is the lesson today."

You're wrong, Brer Rabbit, why would I want to be home when I can be at Disneyland?!?

My first choice would be during the holidays at night. It's so magical! My second choice would be during the fall when the park is empty.
    Everybody’s got a laughing place. Trouble is, most folks won’t take the time to go look for it. And where it is for one, it mightn’t be for another. ~ Splash Mountain

I love the mornings. the past 2 years we have only been able to go once a year and it has to be around a holiday so i can close the store and not have to many people complain. I just love anytime i can be there. holidays, ran, hot, crowded. there is no other place i would rather be..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast