Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• CM for 4 years!

Every time you guys post something on here about your great idea, Disney then can't use it, you know. I mean, they're not going to pay you money to use it. And they can't deal with you suing them. So all your really great ideas can now never come to fruition. I mean, they might not if they were NEVER brought up, but now, they really can't appear in any form CLOSE to your idea. You could sue for idea theft or whatever.

Thus, we will never have an Omnimover Little Mermaid darkride. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by melmel
    Every time you guys post something on here about your great idea, Disney then can't use it, you know. I mean, they're not going to pay you money to use it. And they can't deal with you suing them. So all your really great ideas can now never come to fruition. I mean, they might not if they were NEVER brought up, but now, they really can't appear in any form CLOSE to your idea. You could sue for idea theft or whatever.

Thus, we will never have an Omnimover Little Mermaid darkride. Thanks a lot.
    I can always wave all rights to it by something I type here :B

they could also change minor details and call me an uter liar and point to the plans from paris and say they thought it up first

as for me and my house I'd like to one day work at imagineering if it's at all possible

for right now though I'm concentraiting on my computer skillz and trying to figure out exactly what I wanna do for a career :B something creative though

• Official Mice Chat person

Sweet! Love the ride idea!

Has Jim Hill ever done an article with concept art of the old proposed little mermaid ride? I know he has done this for other rides that have never been built. But I don't remember seeing one for this ride.

• U. B. Bold

That was great! Felt like I was on the ride, I could even hear the music. Only one thing missing... Where's Ariel?
    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by DBFan117
    Has Jim Hill ever done an article with concept art of the old proposed little mermaid ride? I know he has done this for other rides that have never been built. But I don't remember seeing one for this ride.
    that's because I concepted this ride a year ago while I was at work it's pretty much totaly origional (as origional as you can be when combinging movie concepts, ride system concepts and effects lineups)

anywho Jim Hill would have to ask if he wanted to use this as a concept that never was

as for WDI or any Disney company, the Mermaid darkride is theirs if only because I'd love to see this in the park

if they wanted to tribute me well something along the lines of spiders works fine (Jumping Spiders are my fav :B)

I do hope to become an imagineer someday but I need an area of specialty (that's what they said when I called asking about what it'd take for an internship and the like) and I need to be a junior or senior in college for it

Quote Originally Posted by Jspider
    that's because I concepted this ride a year ago while I was at work it's pretty much totaly origional (as origional as you can be when combinging movie concepts, ride system concepts and effects lineups)
    But the imagineers already had a concept for a little mermaid ride. That is what I was wondering about, not your version.

• a kiss for a thimball

Escondido CA (1hr 15min from door to parked!)
    hey if you do become an imagineer you have to call me... (yes i realize that you dont know me)... i have an amazing ride idea that could go in either park and it is based on Atlantis... it would be a total e-ticket ride much like splash mountain... but yet again... there is the whole prospect that I could sue them if they took my idea... well hey... it is nice to dream right...

• Official Mice Chat person

i also really really want to be an imagineer. Good luck on it jspider!

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

all i cay say is yay for spiders awsome concept id love to see it

• Disney Secrets Master

Great Idea! Theyb SHould Build this! I Agree you need to get this thing copyrighted!
    Putting the um in forum. Um...

• Animatronic

Re: My little Mermaid Darkride idea

It's a great idea, but I can't imagine Disney using the omnimover again. They'll go with something off the shelf, or something that will break down all the time, or both!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12