Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Innoventions

• In a Rocket Rods daze @_@

Re: Innoventions

Innoventions is just too asinine of an attraction to be at a Disney Theme Park. It is too pointless and boring.
    Rocket Rods--Ride The Road To Tomorrow

• white and nerdy

meh.. I like innoventions. It's fun to walk around and discover all the crazy stuff that is in there. I see it as kind of a space age tom sawyer island... and if that statement doesn't get me beaten I don't know what will

but the two have alot in common. It's just a place to get out of the main system and explore and play. I don't do it every time I go, but I do enjoy it every now and again.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• no flash photography...

I like it, but I liked it more when i could surf the whole internet there and not just vmk and the card site..

• Basking in birthday love

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    I like it, but I liked it more when i could surf the whole internet there and not just vmk and the card site..
    I really miss that, too. It was dead useful, because I could check in on things at work. And, I freely admit, we used to try to break into the different computers there, since the security on all of them was different. Not to change anything, just to poke around and see how far we could get. (In the majority of cases, it wasn't very far. They're not dumb. Mostly.) I've tried, but you can't navigate away from VMK.

There really is just too much you can do at home. Once there might have been ultra-expensive advanced technology, but now most of it is video games. If there was more stuff like the Segways and ASIMO, I don't think people would complain so much. They should really start looking to Thinkgeek or Slashdot for some ideas; I'd love to get to play with some of the things featured on those sites, and Innoventions strikes me as the perfect place. (Like the alarm clock that runs away when you hit the snooze. That would be a blast to play with.)

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

For boys of the age 10-13 or so, it's great. Both of my sons loved it at that age, but not so much now. The Asimo robot presentation is pretty impressive to my inner geek, in spite of that smarmy actress that hosts the show.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Simply put? I don't go to a theme park to do stuff that I can do at home or at a friend's house.

The second story is a little cool, but ehh...I don't feel there's enough "futuristic" stuff in there to justify what it was based to be.

• Feeling A Bit Oogie

The only reason I liked it was because it had free DDR, can't pass that up eh? I am now tired of it being a constant eyesore. I want it to go away, quite fast.
    ~Ah, the wonderful sight of the fabled Apocalypse. Now appearing in Disney's Toontown!~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12