Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

• Rawr...

He used to. I have a pic of me as a tyke w/him.
    Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
    http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    Guest Relations used to keep a schedule of where you could find your favorite characters and on what days. They even had a position staffed at the info board at Disneyland. I think the position has been cut, but they may still keep the character schedule.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Senior Minion

When I was there December 20th they had Both Huck and Tom signing autographs. Then I saw them later on the island picking on the Pirate ship commander(lead castmember) "we got swords" was one of the taunts. We were on the Columbia when this went on he was showing two castmembers how to fire the cannon.

I would love to see Mary Poppins and Bert for the first time. I only see them in Fantasmic.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Rawr...

I cant wait to see fantasmic. never seen it. cant wait. May is waaaaaaay to far away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    Guest Relations used to keep a schedule of where you could find your favorite characters and on what days. They even had a position staffed at the info board at Disneyland. I think the position has been cut, but they may still keep the character schedule.

They still have a call board Cast Member there during the day and they do have a character hotline the cast can call and get info where any character is at any given time in the park .. very informative!
    Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

i really miss seeing a lot of charcters int the park. I have a lot of pics when i was younger with characters but havent seen as much walking aroun like they use to. I think the charcaters are imporant to disneyland.

• Rawr...

I rode Indy w/ Goofy once! IT WAS AWESOME!!

Quote Originally Posted by IndyJn511
    I cant wait to see fantasmic. never seen it. cant wait. May is waaaaaaay to far away.

Well worth the wait .. sit in front of the main lighting tower which will rise up giving you fromt stage center view and also consiter a Fantasmic! dessert buffet for the show .. it is hosted on the Disney Gallery balcony or by the third lighting tower closest to Haunted Mansion .. it was 40.00 bucks last time and comes with a huuge array of desserts , hot chocolate drinks or and coffee .. all unlimited! and the best part .. padded seats! call city hall or guest relations for further information. Very well worht it and a great view of the show .. spots fill up fast!
    Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

• Minion

I saw Mary Poppins riding King Aruthur's Carousel. Later that day I saw Snow White, Cinderella, and a mouse riding the King Aruthur's Carousel at the same time.
    "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    The CM playing Bert these days is really quite fantastic and all together very adorable. He used to be Huck Finn. He followed us around at MouseAdventure last year. I have seen him around the park in both his chimney sweep look as well as his Jolly Holiday finest.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Disneyland Freak

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    We've yet to see Prince Phillip, not for a lack of trying though! My youngest is a HUGE Prince Phillip fan and we tried to find him every trip last year!! Never did I'd love to run into Prince Phillip for him
    Ask and you shall receive...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by LiTtLeMeRmAiD
    Has DL ever had the penguins from Mary Poppins? I've seen pics of them at some other park online (Paris or Tokyo maybe?) and I know we've had Mary and Bert...but the penguins for me would be awesome!
    http://hop.to/DCE/marypoppins.html
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

• Sock Puppet

I would be pretty pleased to see Dumbo around the park somewhere. How they would manage to convince a cast member to walk around all day on all fours would be pretty impressive, and simply for that effort and dedication alone would I like to have my picture with him.
    Also, I would be delighted to see Jessica Rabbit strutting around the Toontown area!

• With my wife....

Quote Originally Posted by SurfedUpDane
    Also, I would be delighted to see Jessica Rabbit strutting around the Toontown area!

I'm not a big character guy, but in this case, I might stand in line!
    "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

• Munchings & Crunchings

That picture of Aurora and Philip looks funny. It looks like she tried to slap him and he caught her hand. I really have to say that I have never liked Philip's costume. He doesn't look like his film counterpart much. Especially the hat!

Also, Dumbo has been seen on occasion at the various parks, and he's not on all fours. He's sort of like the costume for Eeyore.

• Gloomy Day, probably rain

The Aristocats, Bambi characters, & for my best friend - Cheshire Cat.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast