Woo Hoo! DL trip coming soon!

Finally! It has been about a year or so since I went to DL last, and it looks like another trip is finally coming! I will be there from the 5-7 of December. Hopefully the crowds will be a nice mid-week size. I cannot wait!

I have been looking forward to going on the Subs again, and have been making a real effort towards not watching any clips online of the ride. Hopefully the Matterhorn will be open so I can get a few last rides on the classic cars before the switch.

• Eeyore smiling

Re: Woo Hoo! DL trip coming soon!

That is a great time to enjoy the Holiday atmosphere, without too bad on the crowds. When was your trip last year?

• Knows Where His Towel Is

Great! Have fun! You picked one of the best times of the year: Thanksgiving thru early December. Make sure you give a TR when you're done!

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

Quote Originally Posted by Kath2188 View Post
    That is a great time to enjoy the Holiday atmosphere, without too bad on the crowds. When was your trip last year?
    Sometime in mid-late Sept. I do not know the exact dates, I just remember that it was not crowded, HM was closed for the lay-over, and I got in a GIANT argument with the ex over the phone cause I was at the park....while she was stuck at home. (It was not like I purposely went without her. I was in the area on business, and my coworkers and I went to the park)

There will be a TR! Hopefully my photo skills will be more improved so I can capture some nice night-time shots (I am very envious of those here who can take those fantastic photos!)