View Poll Results: Which ride at DL would you pick an FP for if you could pick only one?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Autopia

2 2.99%
  • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

1 1.49%
  • Indiana Jones Adventure

12 17.91%
  • It's a Small World

1 1.49%
  • Haunted Mansion

0 0%
  • Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

0 0%
  • Space Mountain

32 47.76%
  • Splash Mountain

18 26.87%
  • Star Tours

1 1.49%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• back in Austin

Which ride at DL would you pick a FastPass for if you could only pick one?

OK! After several years of marginal participation, I have finally reached my 1000th post. woo-hoo!

So, you have to humor me by taking my poll and telling me which ride you would choose if you could only get one FastPass per day at DL. In conjunction with my thought that the FP system would work much better if limited in scope, I'm curious if this idea would bring one or two rides to their knees or not (in response to techskip's comment).
    Last edited by RenMan; 09-18-2007 at 09:46 AM.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Re: Poll: Which ride at DL would you pick a FastPass for if you could only pick one?

I voted for Space Mountain because its queue is so boring and claustraphobic. Indiana Jones has a well themed queue that is fun to be in (well as fun as waiting in line can be.)
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• back in Austin

Re: Poll: Which ride at DL would you pick a FastPass for if you could only pick one?

Right. There are lots of factors. I would have chosen HM, but the line moves quickly and the queue is interesting. I almost chose BTMRR, but the lines aren't such an issue as they are with Indy. Splash is also a good choice, but there's the single-rider line there.

• DL Nerd

space for me......
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

None.

But if I had to? Space only because the queue system there favors the FP line way too much.
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

• Fighter Pilot

I actually only get Space Mt and no other ride really

• back in Austin

C'mon, no takers for IASW??!! What's the matter with you people?

• =)

It was hard for me to decide between Space Mountain and Indy. Indy is truly a must-ride for me, and the outdoor queue is, sadly, not as entertaining for me as the incredible indoor queue is. But Space Mountain is another favorite of mine, and its outdoor queue is terrible. Aside from the cool factor of being closer to the mountain itself, it offers no enjoyment whatsoever. So I picked Space Mountain for this poll, since FastPass makes it far more bearable.

• Circle of Ancients

Space Mtn.

Autopia, Indy, Big Thunder, Haunted Mansion, Small World, Star Tours and Roger Rabbit don't need it. We don't ride Splash Mtn all the time.

Indiana Jones and Splash Mt. are the only rides I need a Fast Pass on my two trips to Disneyland. I voted for Indiana Jones. Splash does have a single rider line which I did use.

• Disney Night Owl

I voted Splash Mountain since the wait for that always feels like forever! Space Mountain is my favorite ride but I don't mind the wait usually. Same goes for Indiana Jones Adventure because I love the theming of the queue. My second choice would probably be Roger Rabbit's CarToon Spin because that's another one that feels seriously long and takes forever on a crowded day.
    http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
    Always looking for new Disney friends.

• Miss Marvel

I don't "do" Splash. Indy is usually around twenty minutes if you time it right. (Or walk on right before closing.)

Space is the one. Other than Space or Splash, the others don't really need it.
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
    "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

i say splash because the wait is almost always unbeliveablely long
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

I voted for Splash Mountain.

...Joe...

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

I'd do Splash, it normally has the longest line when it's hot. Space or indy is good too. The other don't really need it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast