• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

"To All Who Come to this Happy Place: Welcome"

"To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

- Walt Disney, Dedication of Disneyland, July 17, 1955

To many, Disneyland is an oasis of fun, magic, and memories. In this thread, I would like everyone to show their their appreciation towards Disneyland by showing why throughout all these years, you haved loved Disneyland so much.

I'll Start. I love Disneyland becaue it is the only memories I have from when I was a child. Memories that were worth remembering with my family and having the best time of my life. It is the only place where I feel I can actually be myself without trying to act all cool or all serious. I love Disneyland becuse I love to see the smiles on kid's faces when their there. Lastly, I love it because whenever i'm there, it actually really does feel like i'm home.

Thank You, Walt Disney. Thank You, Disneyland.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

Re: "To All Who Come to this Happy Place: Welcome"

I love Disneyland becuase I will be able to see the next 50 years unravel before my eyes.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

I love Disneyland because its magical and has been a constant in my life forever. I love the memories I had there as a child growing up, the first time I met height requirements to ride alone, the first time I was allowed to go off with a friend alone to explore the park, the first time I took my now husband there ( he was then the boyfriend and 18 and had NEVER been to Disneyland before, the first taking my daughters for their first trip , the first Christmas we spent in Disneyland, the first time steering the Mark Twain, the first time taking my grandson to the park, and now what a getting ready for another first my daughters wedding at the resort in Sept. Disneyland is my familys home away from home!

• For old time sake

I love Disneyland because almost every good memory I have happened there. I remember going with my neice for her first trip, riding POTC with my dad, it was his favorite ride. I remeber going to Club 33 and spending time with my youth there through the years. I love that even after I left Disneyland for a yr due to someone who hated the park...I was "welcomed with open arms" to an even better park than before!!!! I always tell my kids here at church, what makes me happy makes me think of God....Disneyland makes me happy!!! I go there to laugh and to release stress and hang with friends. I just love Disneyland
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• My cuties!

Like all of you, I love Disneyland for the memories. I've been going every few years since I was one and now hope to pass that tradition on to my children. It is a wonderful place for families. My husband asked me why I still come to this board even though our trip there was 2 months ago (I started coming here right before our trip) and I told him it's because it makes me feel "connected" to the park. I love to see everyone's pictures and read their trip reports -- it only makes me want to go back again!

• Wonderful World

I love Disneyland because it there is no worries there.It has created somthing to look forward to every year.It has truly changed my life.Waly Disney, thank u
    I'm back MiceChat