Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Our 11 day trip report (Lots of pics)

Great trip report! It's amazing that you enjoyed Disneyland for 11 days straight! Glad you had tons of fun!

wow!!!

what an amazing TR! thanks for sharing this with us.

i especially liked the tinkerbell pin story.

kingdom hearts <3er

• Don't mess with the duck!

What a great TR! Love all the detailed commentary. Yea, pic with Donald.

• YOU KNOW IT! YEAH!

LOVED THE TRIP REPORT!!! Yay!

SUPPORT THE CMs

For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

• 1375 miles away

Thanks fellow chatters for all the nice comments! It is so great to have a place to share all the left over Disneyland excitement with folks who really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by QuietViolet View Post
    I am a Disneyland regular and haven't done half of the things you tried out.. I have to make a mental note of them..
    I try to make sure to write down anything that I might want to do later and take a list with me on our trip. (since my memory is shot!) I pick items from the list each day and highlight them off the list as we go. I can't even begin to tell how valuable Micechat has been in gathering such info!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    8 days and so far no trip to the beach. Wow. I didn't think this was possible... ;-)
    Unfortunately, the only time we ever made it to the beach on one of our vacations there were warning signs on the beach about human biohazards. Wasn't very encouraging but we are not really beach people anyway. Hey, we'd rather be at Disneyland!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    Not that I know of. Of all the times I seen the show, I have never seen that!! That would be funny though. What did the actors say??? You sure it was alcohol???
    My knowledge of alcoholic beverages dates back some 20 odd years ago but I am thinking it resembled a Jack Daniels bottle. Of course, I have no way of knowing for sure but it was a clear liquid of some sort not in your average water bottle. The actors seemed pretty shocked but seized the opportunity to play off of it a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wicket View Post
    Even with 11 days, it really looks like you managed your time there well, while still spreading the fun out evenly.

I would love to see photographs of the guys' trip when you all split at Toon Town!
    I do try to make sure to do something special each day, be it simply reservations or something big like a tour.
    I too would love to see and hear what the guys are doing. I am sure thier trip report would in no way resemble ours!

Quote Originally Posted by ladydragon55 View Post
    I have a million questions! First off, GREAT TR!!! I loved the real family feel to it. This is what it is all about. And your son looks like he is having fun with the family! I didn't think that was possible at his age! Great looking family. Now for my many questions...
    1. how do you get set up for the cookie making?
    2. Would you say the walking on the Discover Magic Tour would be to much for a 4 year old? We have a 7, 6, and 4!
    3. Where did you get that great picture on the seahorse? that is wonderful.
    4. Where did you stay that you went in and out so much and did not become dead tired?
    Well it looks like you had a great time! Again what a wonderful family!
    You are absolutely right! Family is what it's all about, at least in our house.
    A couple of years ago my son would not have looked like he was having as much fun. Thankfully, this year he was in much better humor and did enjoy himself. It certainly helped that he had a couple of Jiu-Jitsu classes planned to look forward to.
    1. The cookie making was held daily starting at 11:00, I think every hour but you should check their schedule that is posted out front of the Plaza Pavilion on the left side of Main Street. I have heard at times it is very busy and more difficult to get a spot but when we were there it was not crowded.
    2. I would imagine your 4 year old is pretty used to keeping up with your 2 older ones! They do allow strollers if you think the walking might be too much. There were some younger ones in our group that didn't seem to have any problem keeping up.
    3. The seahorse photo is from King Triton's Carousel in CA. I love the horses on King Arthur's in DL but I honestly love the ocean creatures on KT even more. They are so bright and beautiful! Plus it is often not busy so you can stay on for another go round!
    4. We have stayed for the past 7 years at the Anaheim Desert Inn. It is nothing fancy but it is clean, affordable and just a few steps from the main entry crosswalk. IMHO being able to come and go with ease is an absolute must! I don't want to sound like a salesman here so PM me if you want more details.
    Me,DH,DS-23 ,DD-14

Our Long Awaited, Long Awaited Trip Report November 2010
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...post1056434199
    Our First Trip to WDW December 2009
    http://micechat.com/forums/walt-disn...16-2009-a.html
    November 2008 trip report! Updated 1/13/09!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...23-2008-a.html

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

What a great trip report. Thanks so much for giving us such detail. Glad you had a wonderful time.

Excellent!! Wish we could have been there with you!! I'm going to have to show your grandson the pictures of Aunt Emma with Woody and Lightning!! He will be very impressed!!

Re: Our 11 day trip report (Lots of pics) - Sept. 3 - 13

I just wanted to let you know Wyatt loved it too!! We had to look at the pictures twice and he kept yelling out all the names of the characters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12