So, today, Stitch and I decided to take an impromptu trip to Disneyland for a couple of hours. We arrived around 3 PM at the park. First, we hit Space Mountain.

When we exited, I called my friend to meet up with her in the park. I caught her waiting in line for Finding Nemo and I joined her. It was about a 30 minute wait. When our journey ended, we were held up at the docks for they needed to pull the sub, Explorer, offline for it had seaweed in the propellers. It took about 10 minutes when we disembarked from the sub. After that, we made our way to the Tom Sawyer Rafts to go explore Pirates Lair.

WE FOUND TREASURE!

I CLAIM THIS TREASURE IN THE NAME OF THE IMFAMOUS PIRATE, CAPTAIN DAN – TASMIC! AND HIS FIRST MATE, STITCH!

TomSawyerIsland was about to close so, we head to the raft dock. There, Stitch was just hanging around!

He didn’t want the island to close. He didn’t let go!!

He wouldn’t budge!

He is a persistent little fellow!

So, we went down Big Thunder Trail into Fantasyland

We were in Fantasyland, he wanted to ride the Teacups without throwing up!!

I saw a lot of ducks in Fantasyland.

After a quick chat with my friend’s CM friend, we went into Tomorrowland to ride SpaceMountain.

When we exited Space, I dropped my phone, so I went back and when I returned, I lost my friend until I received a text message to meet her at Buzz. We went on Buzz. By the time we exited the ride, it was parade time, so I went around trying to find a spot. By the time I got to the castle, I lost my friend……… again!! So I staked a spot at Ariel’s Grotto. After the parade, I relocated my friend and exited the park, thus, concluding our day at Disneyland!

THE END!!