A few questions about shopping at NOS' Cristal d'Orleans

Hi all, when i was younger my family was at Disneyland and bought glass mugs that had our names and favorite characters etched onto them, but over time all but one of them has been broken

i was too young at the time to remember where we bought these glasses, but i can only assume we bought them at New Orleans Square's "Cristal d'Orleans."

im going to be driving past Anahiem in a few days and was thinking about stopping at the park and getting replacement glasses for my family, so i had a couple of questions i was hoping my fellow MCers could help me with:

1) how long does it take for them to make these glasses (ie etch the name and character onto the glass)? would I be able to buy them and have them made within the one-hour-free shopping park entry?

2) if not, are there any places in DTD (or anywhere else for that matter) that would make these glasses for me?

or

3) could i enter the park, order the glasses at Cristal d'Orleans, and then have Disney ship the glasses to me so that I can leave the park within the one hour time limit?

thanks in advance for any help/advice you can give me!
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

• Ok time for cocoa

Re: A few questions about shopping at NOS' Cristal d'Orleans

Do not know how long it would take. But there is the glass shop on Main Street that does this also( you won't have to hike halfway through the park). And I believe there is a package pick up from one of the souvenir stands at the exit.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

• Ok time for cocoa

I was at DL today and thought of you.
    Cristal Arts is the store on main street. I spoke to Rosa Elena and here is what she had to say:
    It takes fifteen minutes to cut a cup.
    Nope you can only pickup at the shop.
    You can call her at 714 533 6840 to get a catalog or place an order.
    The shop is own by the Arribas Brothers and they have a web site at www.arribas.com.
    I'm sorry I did not ask if there was an extra cost for names.

She is on commission and I hope you give her all consideration.
    Here are two of the pages from the DL catalog:

Enjoy.
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

• Fastest Man Alive

Also, the Main Street crystal shop and the New Orleans crystal shop are both operated by Arribas Bros.
    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

wow! that was so above and beyond the call of duty! thanks so much ranger rick, it was a big help!

i stopped in yesterday to get the glasses and they all turned out great (rosa was working so i made sure she was the one who took my order). it actually took them just a little under 20 minutes to make me 6 cups, i was really impressed with the speed they did it at

i was a little pressed for time when i ordered them, and rosa told me they actually do ship the glasses to you if you want them to, but they made em so fast i didnt even need it

thanks again for the help, i really appriciate it!!

• Ok time for cocoa

You are quit welcome.

So which ones did you get?

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

Thanks for the website , serveral times I wished I could get some the glasses , vases, ets for some of my Disney loving family and friends for special gifts now I am set!

i got 5 of the 10oz. nordic glasses- 2 ariel, 1 mickey, 1 belle, and 1 tinkerbell

and i also got one of the larger 15oz sports mug with mickey playing baseball for my brother (since they didnt have a mickey playing water polo one...guess theyre not the best sellers lol)

thanks again for all the help