Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31

    • i miss the peoplemover
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    los angeles/highland park
    Posts
    55

    Re: my first trip report.. and its to club 33..

    Quote Originally Posted by mouseinphilly View Post
    Just the name...OH, OH, OH!
    Good times never felt so good...SO GOOD! SO GOOD! SO GOOD!

    You get that all the time now, don't you?

    Nice TR BTW.
    i get that all the time... since i was young... gotta love neil diamond

    hahahaha

  2. #32

    • i need Disneyland!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    300

    Re: my first trip report.. and its to club 33..

    WOW amazing!!! i wanna go to Club 33 someday.. =(
    "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
    -Walt Disney


    I thought I was holding it correctly.



  3. #33

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    300

    Re: my first trip report.. and its to club 33..

    Great trip report!! Thanks so much for the pictures!

  4. #34

    • Small Worlds of Walt
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Simi Valley
    Posts
    322

    Re: my first trip report.. and its to club 33..

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetcaroline View Post
    How come everything on the menu sounds like a Haiku?

  5. #35

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Online

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    37,968

    Re: my first trip report.. and its to club 33..

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob F View Post
    How come everything on the menu sounds like a Haiku?
    You mean Hai(priced)ku

  6. #36

    • Fancy that...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,311

    Re: my first trip report.. and its to club 33..

    thats so sweet! the closest ive come to going to club 33 was like seeing the downstairs part of it( only viewing it) nice pics too!

  7. #37

    • i miss the peoplemover
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    los angeles/highland park
    Posts
    55

    Re: my first trip report.. and its to club 33..

    so does anyone know what the golden pointy hand thing is from yet???

  8. #38

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    637

    Re: my first trip report.. and its to club 33..

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetcaroline View Post
    so does anyone know what the golden pointy hand thing is from yet???
    It looks like the exit sign they have (used to have?) in the main hallway at Club 33. I didn't realize they'd taken it down and framed it. I guess it wasn't up to code.

  9. #39

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SoCal, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,787

    Re: my first trip report.. and its to club 33..

    Quote Originally Posted by KDR View Post
    It looks like the exit sign they have (used to have?) in the main hallway at Club 33. I didn't realize they'd taken it down and framed it. I guess it wasn't up to code.
    Correct. It used to hang at the end of the hall of Lounge Alley by the mirrored wall, and used to point to the exit door by the women's bathroom.

    Years later the Fire Department said that location had to be updated with a up-to-code lighted Exit sign and so the pointing finger was taken down and placed in storage for many years. Not too long ago they finally put it on display in the Trophy Room...as sort of a relic of the Club's past.

  10. #40

    • i miss the peoplemover
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    los angeles/highland park
    Posts
    55

    Re: my first trip report.. and its to club 33..

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1guy View Post
    Correct. It used to hang at the end of the hall of Lounge Alley by the mirrored wall, and used to point to the exit door by the women's bathroom.

    Years later the Fire Department said that location had to be updated with a up-to-code lighted Exit sign and so the pointing finger was taken down and placed in storage for many years. Not too long ago they finally put it on display in the Trophy Room...as sort of a relic of the Club's past.

    thank you!!! i've been wondering what it was since i went there!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Trip Report- Club 33
    By tikibug in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 03:02 PM
  2. Olympicnut does Club 33 - a trip report
    By Olympicnut in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 10:44 AM
  3. 12/23 Club 33 Trip Report
    By dchun2007 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 04:49 PM
  4. trip report, including Club 33
    By ssturgeo in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2006, 10:36 AM
  5. Circarama's Club 33 Trip Report
    By Circarama in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 11:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •