1) A fresh coat of paint left over from the 50th.
2) New asphalt on Main Street so people can get stuck in it.
3) Some ACTUAL show in DCA’s “lake.”
4) The implosion of Paradise Pier.
5) A special “viewing” of Disneyland’s first guest in the Main Street Opera House.
6) Real piranha in the Jungle Cruise.
7) Matterhorn 2.0
8) Buzz Lightyear Astrospin overlay to the Toy Story XII movie.
9) Star Tours overlay for Episode 9.
10) Actual nuclear submarines in the Submarine Lagoon
11) REAL Rocket to the Moon
12) An addition of exhibits from the movies Atlantis, Home on the Range, Treasure Planet, and Dinosaur in Storybookland. And then blown up.
13) Diamond encrusted Mickey Mouse ears on the 17th…. FOR FREE!
14) MiceChat Drinkup Mission 397823978
15) 100 pins released at once for pin collectors
16) Real cannonballs in PotC
17) Tiki Room Under New Management overlay featuring the following songs: Margaritaville, It’s 5 O’clock Somewhere, The Hawaii 5-0 theme, Tiny Bubbles, and U Can’t Touch This (the Polynesian Rap Remix)
18) The defrosting of Michael Eisner’s head
Of course, I will be dead from Cirrhosis, but don’t cry, you may visit my ashes for they will be spread throughout the Haunted Mansion. Thank you.
10 Month Celebration leading up to July 17th climax. Each month celebrates a decade Disneyland was open and is themed to that period... so the 1985-1994 month would be a big Party Gras\Disney Afternoon theme.
i wonder what will be happening for the 100th, i know it's early but it's just so interesting. do you think everything will be diamonds...just kidding. maybe the castle will just be pampered. i dont know. just out of curiosity.