Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

• For You!

Re: Dreamy Monorails are here!

Okay, I don't like the 1/2 thing - but, I like it if they would do the blue all the way around.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Knows Where His Towel Is

I think it looks nice. Better than the vomit covering the WDW monorails anyway.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

• The Fantasyland guy

ohh wow... that is much worst then I thought.

They better finish it or John lassiter will raise hell!

• Delawarean Girl

I have to say nice touch.<-- From only looking at the new painted side of it.

oh the split look of it? of that look. Makes me think of two-face from Batman.

• potterday.org

There is no emoticon that sufficently expresses my perplexity at the above image...

Maybe if you could somehow combine all three of these...

You might have it.

... They meant to paint half of it only? That's not a work in progress?
    Zoe Necrosis
    Chancellor, Yensid's School of Sorcery and Necromancy

Potter Day Lite: Spring 2013!

http://potterday.org

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

Hopefully it's not finished yet, even so, it looks fine the one half.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• no flash photography...

I like the blue side. I don;t really care for the half and half thing, but I will wait until I see it in person./

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMickey View Post
    That answered my first question... (great shot by the way)

50/50 Monorails. Yuck.
    Me neither. If you're going to paint them, paint them all the way. That looks bad.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Gross...
    I'd almost like it better if it was just that baby blue with clouds. The castle and the YOAMD's scrawled across it are too much. And why isn't the whole thing covered?
    Oh well

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

When I saw the first picture my thought was, "eh... I can deal with it for a while. Its not totally ugly but its not spectacular either."

But then the second picture, where only half of it is done..." Oh for the love of...please tell me that this is a joke! Please tell me that they did NOT send that thing out on the tracks only half done. Please tell me that they are NOT going to leave it only HALF painted, so the part that faces the park is dream themed and the park the outside world sees is.... normal??"

That is the saddest thing I've seen in a long, long time.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Yuck indeed. I vote worse than the Mark VI vomit, which only covers one car.

I don't think the monorails are being painted. That looks more like a decal. Even the Mark VI vomit is a decal.

• I'm not really here

I was all excited about the new monorails... then I saw that picture and nearly sprayed my drink all over my monitor.

I can understand doing the Nemorail, but I really don't like this advertising on the side of the monorail. That seems to cheapen it to the status of "City Bus" instead of the regal title of Disneyland Monorail. Does it also seem a bit desperate to anyone else that they are now advertising the Year of a Million Dreams on the side of the monorail? And they're so worried about it that they didn't even bother doing the other side? If they are planning on doing the other side, how come they didn't before they let it out of the shed? I know I really can't say what Walt would think of this, but in all honesty, I think he would have shot someone over this decision. Not even the theming, but the fact that it is only half done. That's just wrong. Disney stands for doing it right and doing it better than anyone else, and this is just a shoddy job.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

you didn't hear Harvey Dent is in charge of resort enhancement now....

• I love my family!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    When I saw the first picture my thought was, "eh... I can deal with it for a while. Its not totally ugly but its not spectacular either."

But then the second picture, where only half of it is done..." Oh for the love of...please tell me that this is a joke! Please tell me that they did NOT send that thing out on the tracks only half done. Please tell me that they are NOT going to leave it only HALF painted, so the part that faces the park is dream themed and the park the outside world sees is.... normal??"

That is the saddest thing I've seen in a long, long time.
    SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Don't give them any ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    Yuck indeed. I vote worse than the Mark VI vomit, which only covers one car.

I don't think the monorails are being painted. That looks more like a decal. Even the Mark VI vomit is a decal.
    Nothing is worse than the WDW vomit. The WDW monorails look like tagged New York city subway trains.

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    I was all excited about the new monorails... then I saw that picture and nearly sprayed my drink all over my monitor.

I can understand doing the Nemorail, but I really don't like this advertising on the side of the monorail. That seems to cheapen it to the status of "City Bus" instead of the regal title of Disneyland Monorail. Does it also seem a bit desperate to anyone else that they are now advertising the Year of a Million Dreams on the side of the monorail? And they're so worried about it that they didn't even bother doing the other side? If they are planning on doing the other side, how come they didn't before they let it out of the shed? I know I really can't say what Walt would think of this, but in all honesty, I think he would have shot someone over this decision. Not even the theming, but the fact that it is only half done. That's just wrong. Disney stands for doing it right and doing it better than anyone else, and this is just a shoddy job.
    You can thank WDW for all this monorail ad stuff, they started it all a few years ago and this is what has become of it.

I just hope that once the new Monrails show up this whole ad stuff will go away.

And about the half done thing, that has to the worst example of bad show in a long time!

• Adventurer Slash Explorer

I can deal with the Year of a Million Dreams side. That's fine. I mean, it's not permanent.

But... What's up with the half-doneness? That's lame. And looks terrible. I hope someone knocks it into them.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast