Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: if you love disneyland so much?!?

Haha, Loomis I think I got that method down too, however I exercise more caution in going that way since my family is probably sick with my disney obession? Hobby? ehh well you know. lol

• been away for a while

Carson City Nevada , no it's not near Vegas

just because your mom got a bad haircut doesn't mean you don't love her anymore does it??

My Maleficent tattoo

• Knows Where His Towel Is

We don't complain. Not really. There's a difference between complaining and constructive criticism. A few people on these boards will complain, but they are the minority. Most of us have only DL in our minds when we talk about change.

Because change is good.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

• Hooterville, USA

Quote Originally Posted by garbear View Post
    Its not so much about ideas about changing it, but people just complain! so much how its not this or that. It makes them sound so unappreciative of Disneyland.
    So, you're complaining about people complaining.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Knows Where His Towel Is

Well put.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

• Blind to His Own Faults

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy Daddy View Post
    Change in Disneyland is going to happen regardless of how we Disneyphiles react to it. My hope has always been that any changes are respectful to the theme concepts that Walt Disney established.

As some pro-change fans are fond of quoting as their support, Walt himself said something to the affect that Disneyland is not a museum and it will never be "finished." Change can be a good thing. Walt himself made changes to the park.

Talking about change in Disneyland does not automatically mean that a person doesn't appreciate it in the first place OR that they dislike it.
    GDaddy's got it right.

This subject is so tiresome, and all too frequently 'debated'...not that I'm complaining, however.

• Digging to Earth's center

On the subject of complaining, I got so mad on Valentine's day night this year. It was my dad's girlfriend's birthday on February 15, and we were staying the night from Valentine's Day (Feb. 14) to the fifteenth, right? We're APs, so we go like every week, so just one night was more than enough for us. It was night, DCA had closed, and my sister and I were commenting how awesome it was in the park. Space Mountain was 5 minutes all day!!

My sister and I were in the spa with about 12 other people. Suddenly, we overheard these two ladies talking, complaining about how crowded it was. It was under five minutes for every ride all day, with the exception of Tower of Terror being 13, Splash Mountain being 20, and Indiana Jones being 10!! I was about to snap something back, but I didn't, thinking that she must've NEVER been to Disneyland on Christmas day.

I hate it when people complain and take things for granted like that... It's extremely rare to get 5 minutes in line for Space Mountain (we went 8 times!). Shoot, I'm complaining about people complaining
    I am a rabid Disney fan. Possible future Imagineer (already designing rides for it)... I've only been to Disneyland. I'm hoping to go to Disney World this summer for the first time, and TDR might be possible in 3 years.

First DL trip - 1997

First WDW trip - N/A

# of Times I've Been on Tower of Terror (DCA): 68

# of Times I've Been on Finding Nemo Subs:
    Argonaut - 1
    Sea Farer - 1

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
    GDaddy's got it right.

This subject is so tiresome, and all too frequently 'debated'...not that I'm complaining, however.

Did you want to add something about disneyland to that complaint? Its the new fad.
    Har har har

• Minion

This is a discussion board.

If it was all just:

"I love Disneyland. Do you? "

"Yes, I do, too "

"So do I "

"Me, too "

Wouldn't it be boring?

Also, just because we love Disneyland, that doesn't mean we have to automatically love everything that's done to it, any more than loving The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast means we have to love Home on the Range and The Wild.

• potterday.org

Disappointing.

From the subject line of the OP I though the text was going to be "WHY DON'T YOU MARRY IT?"

Well I would if I could! And then I could control it. Nyah.
    Zoe Necrosis
    Chancellor, Yensid's School of Sorcery and Necromancy

Potter Day Lite: Spring 2013!

http://potterday.org

Smile Re: if you love disneyland so much?!?

I think its because some people are there almost everyweek but others like my fam.and I have to save money so we can maybe once every 5 years.And we love it ...First time to Disneyland 1964

• Adventurer Slash Explorer

I love Disneyland a lot. I will talk about changes. We like to see new things, so we can complain about them!

Just kidding.

• Blind to His Own Faults

Did you want to add something about disneyland to that complaint? Its the new fad.
    Heh...'new fad'... 'complaining' about DL never goes out of style, at least not around here; you'll see as time goes on. Welcome to MiceChat!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
    Welcome to MiceChat!

Thanks!
    Har har har

• Knight that says Nee!!

Maybe thats the thing...you think its a new fad, its not. Complaints about DL are far from new. Animagus really got to the core of it...this place would be REAL boring if we all were zombies to the Disney partyline and voiced nothing but exstatic joy for every single thing done in and to the park.

Sometimes "complaints" are a way of defending something that people love but think is being threatened or harmed due to something else. As several of us said, change can be a good thing, and sometimes "complaints" can be a catalyst to that change.

"Complaint" is just a less kind term for "feed back." One of the big purposes of this website is for Disney fans to have a way to voice their feelings and give feed back on things related to Disney. That and we try to bum Dole Whips and Churros off of each other!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast