Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• Knight that says Nee!!

Re: if you love disneyland so much?!?

Quote Originally Posted by orbitalpunk View Post
    they keep changing the stuff that shouldn't be changed and not the stuff that needs to be changed. its so frustrating.
    You don't sound very appreciative! JK

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Necrosis View Post
    Disappointing.

From the subject line of the OP I though the text was going to be "WHY DON'T YOU MARRY IT?"

OMG! This is totally what I thought was coming, too.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Some of us love Disneyland so much that when it's clear that the quality, detail, execution, etc isn't there, we will voice it. Yes, you could tell them to "get a life" but to many, it is their life. To breathe Disney. To live it.

Nobody wants to breathe second hand smoke and some of the additions and changes in the past decade are very much like a poison to an otherwise perfect place.

Change is good.. most of the time. Even when someone voices an idea to change and it isn't a good idea... it's still good to hear the bad ideas so you know for sure where you don't want it to go.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Very wise Cohete.

Yes, change is good.

• Special Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Some of us love Disneyland so much that when it's clear that the quality, detail, execution, etc isn't there, we will voice it. Yes, you could tell them to "get a life" but to many, it is their life. To breathe Disney. To live it.
    A long time ago I used to go to Mcdonald's fairly often. I've never been a big fan of the burgers, but I loved the fries and I loved the deserts.

One day they discontinued the Orange McFlurry. That really disappointed me.
    Then they discontinued the Sugar Cookies. Made me slightly irritated. Then they switched to those dumb napkin dispensers which make it impossible to take more than one napkin at a time.

After awhile I just stopped going to McDonalds. There isn't anything there for me anymore. I didn't post long winded complaints on discussion boards and write the corporate office to express my complaints, I just stopped going.

There's nothing wrong with debating some of the finer points of Disneyland. How the place works and what direction it is taking... those are some of the best discussions. But at the end of the day I have a feeling there are a lot of folks here who are taking it far too personally, and that's definitely not a good thing.

If Disney irritates you to the point that your red in the face with anger, it's time to find a new hobby.

Or a new place to eat.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by MrLiver View Post
    There's nothing wrong with debating some of the finer points of Disneyland. How the place works and what direction it is taking... those are some of the best discussions. But at the end of the day I have a feeling there are a lot of folks here who are taking it far too personally, and that's definitely not a good thing.
    Very good point.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by MrLiver View Post
    A long time ago I used to go to Mcdonald's fairly often. I've never been a big fan of the burgers, but I loved the fries and I loved the deserts.

One day they discontinued the Orange McFlurry. That really disappointed me.
    Then they discontinued the Sugar Cookies. Made me slightly irritated. Then they switched to those dumb napkin dispensers which make it impossible to take more than one napkin at a time.

After awhile I just stopped going to McDonalds. There isn't anything there for me anymore. I didn't post long winded complaints on discussion boards and write the corporate office to express my complaints, I just stopped going.

If Disney irritates you to the point that your red in the face with anger, it's time to find a new hobby.

Or a new place to eat.

Or find a restaurant that has many message boards devoted to it?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Or find a restaurant that has many message boards devoted to it?
    McChat.

• Hooterville, USA

Got to have something to post about.

Don't want to post about McDonalds. They started out with crap, and just refined it.

Disneyland set the standard and we won't be happy unless they bring up the park to their own standards.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Knight that says Nee!!

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas View Post
    Got to have something to post about.

Don't want to post about McDonalds. They started out with crap, and just refined it.

Disneyland set the standard and we won't be happy unless they bring up the park to their own standards.
    "We"?

Anyway...bottom line...questioning and/or critiqueing does not automatically equal ingratitude.

"McChat"...that was excellent!

• Wicket Pan the Avenger!

All message boards are the same!

If you go to the Angels baseball message boards ever, they vent their grievances and celebrate their victories all the same!

And when they vent they don't say: "aww... they lost... They must really suck!".
    It's more like: "Bill Stoneman is an idiot, because he should've made that so and so trade by the deadline..."

Same here....
    "Peter," she asked, trying to speak firmly, "what are your exact feelings to me?"
    "Those of a devoted son, Wendy."
    "I thought so," she said, and went and sat by herself at the extreme end of the room.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234